Destroying Pakistan's economy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Pakistan army is supported by USA and Nawaz Sharif tried to take advantage of this drift in the Military, but then Musharraf took over and united back.

Pak Military has been been trained by MI6, for administrative command too, plus they have their own experience.

Create drift in army, make people anti Military. Only then you will be able to balkanize. B'desh was done similar way.
Don't be silly. M6 can't keep Pakistan together nor or US going to antogonise India by preserving Pak today. We live in different geopolitical reality today. And what will happen to Pakistan will be similar to what happened in 1971. Pakis will fall into turmoil due to their obsession with India and religion and we can use it to dismember it into Sindh, Baluchistan and NWFP and Pakjab. Peace in South Asia can be finally possible.

Don't think for a single second that peace in Indian subcontinent is possible with a Pakistan in it

Compersion

Country flag
steam -> water -> ice

ice -> water -> steam

can we reverse a nuclear explosion ...

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
First, destroying Pakistan's economy is far beyond India's capability: you don't have that deep economical relationship with Pakistan, so your own economic lobbying couldn't hurt Pakistan much; on the other hand, none of Pakistan's significant neighbours would follow your policy, so there is no way you can isolate her.
Oh, but it's very much within our capability. For decades, India responded to covert warfare from Pakistan, with economic warfare. We have plenty of cunning money-jugglers in Mumbai, who have been used by our government to siphon-off investments and industrialization from Pakistan.

Pakistan is already isolated. Its passport is toilet paper, and can't even take you to Hong Kong without standing in line at the PRC consulate in Islamabad for a visit visa (Indians walk into HK visa-free). It's already not part of any international fora that matter. It already pulls no weight in Davos. Its hopes for an NSG waiver is already making powerful people laugh their behinds off.

Second, putting a 100m population country into chaos is the last thing India government would want: the millions of refugees alone flooding towards India border can become a financial nightmare, not to mention the question who is going to control that 100 nuclear warheads.
What's being suggested here is not to turn Pakistan into Afghanistan. It's to push it to disintegration, so it creates smaller, stabler, but benign independent countries.

As for the "what happens to the warheads" theory, well, that's a bogey Pakistan has been wielding for too long. Even at the brink of balkanization, people controlling those 100 warheads won't risk lobbing it at anyone.

A weak Pakistan is serving India's interest best.
No, as others suggested, a big-yet-unstable Pakistan is in China's interests. You get to hold the leash over a hungry dog. A balkanized Pakistan will result in stable successor states. Simple chemistry.

Thats silly. India's economy is 10 times that of Pakis. India just needs to increase the defence spending by 2% of its economy and Pakis would have to do 6-8% increase wrt its GDP to even maintain a parity of ratio in military spending. that alone would push Pakis to the edge and force a collapse

That's both right and wrong, because Pakistan makes up for its defence budget deficit with foreign military aid. Whenever it's looking grim, Uncles Sam and Mao drop in billion-dollar presents / soft-loans.

Pakistan's agriculture is dependant on indian waters. Withdrawing from indus water treaty might be the way?
The art of offensive diplomacy is in not looking offensive at any stage. Withdrawal from IWT would give Pakistan tons of victimhood in the international fora. What we could do, instead, is to max out our irrigation area as permitted within the treaty, by building the dams and barrages that we are allowed to build.

Even doing so will dry Pakistan up, while still keeping us legally kosher.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Thats silly. India's economy is 10 times that of Pakis. India just needs to increase the defence spending by 2% of its economy and Pakis would have to do 6-8% increase wrt its GDP to even maintain a parity of ratio in military spending. that alone would push Pakis to the edge and force a collapse
That's both right and wrong, because Pakistan makes up for its defence budget deficit with foreign military aid. Whenever it's looking grim, Uncles Sam and Mao drop in billion-dollar presents / soft-loans.

Pakistan's agriculture is dependant on indian waters. Withdrawing from indus water treaty might be the way?
The art of offensive diplomacy is in not looking offensive at any stage. Withdrawal from IWT would give Pakistan tons of victimhood in the international fora. What we could do, instead, is to max out our irrigation area as permitted within the treaty, by building the dams and barrages that we are allowed to build.

Even doing so will dry Pakistan up, while still keeping us legally kosher.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Don't be silly. M6 can't keep Pakistan together nor or US going to antogonise India by preserving Pak today. We live in different geopolitical reality today. And what will happen to Pakistan will be similar to what happened in 1971. Pakis will fall into turmoil due to their obsession with India and religion and we can use it to dismember it into Sindh, Baluchistan and NWFP and Pakjab. Peace in South Asia can be finally possible.

Don't think for a single second that peace in Indian subcontinent is possible with a Pakistan in it
In 1971, India had to create drift between civilians and army. Right now, only in Baluchistan the drift is visible and before it's late we need to act. Let IK come in their Federal government, things will be more interesting in baluchistan.

Right now is the time to set up building blocks. Just Pray congress does not come into power again :)

Pakistani Nationalist

In 1971, India had to create drift between civilians and army. Right now, only in Baluchistan the drift is visible and before it's late we need to act. Let IK come in their Federal government, things will be more interesting in baluchistan.

Right now is the time to set up building blocks. Just Pray congress does not come into power again :)

:rofl: as a Baluch I'm enjoying your moaning and your retarded threads where you wet yourself wishing destruction of Pak (something that has been giving your fake orgasms since 47).

As for Baluchistan.. Sure son.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-Ne...-Baloch-youth-join-Pak-Army-in-last-two-years

And that news is from 2011.. :lol:

Thousands more have joined "evil Pak army".

Baluchistan itself is now governed by a Nationalist govt.:lol:

With each passing day your proxy warriors are surrendering arms .. Just yesterday over 2 dozen surrendered.. Including 2 top commanders..:lol;

Balkanise Pakistan.. Lmao
Sindhudesh HAHAHAHA ... It's dead as Fuk .. Dimwit dotheads.

FATA ?lmao Pashtuns today comprise over 40% of the Pak army.. Excluding 5 lac paramilitary FC-I and FC-II.

cutting water supplies lmao.. Dimwits indus itself comes from China and becomes a mighty tier inside Pak.. Where it is joined by streams and small rivers from GB..
Cut it and get screwed by the international community and even a war .. "2 front war" would be a cool idea..:rofl:

Economic terrorism .. Hahahahahah you can't so shit about it... Apart from the fact that our economy is improving .. today it's growing at a rate of 5%..:lol:

Balkanising Pakistan army.. Hahahaha hahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhahahah

image.jpg
image.jpg

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!

haters can go .... themselves..lol

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You are right, but my point is that no country can support Pakis to the extend of keeping its parity with India possible.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Yes, you are right. But my point is, the rift will develop faster and stronger if there is chaos within that country and that is not possible by making it stable/economically strong. Its a pipe dream to think that Pakistan ever wants peace in Indian subcontinent. You can gift them all of North India and still those cunts will want death of India- its very existence is defined by its status as an anti thesis to India. In fact, a strong pakistan will only make the head aches for India that much bigger

Pakistani Nationalist

Yes, you are right. But my point is, the rift will develop faster and stronger if there is chaos within that country and that is not possible by making it stable/economically strong. Its a pipe dream to think that Pakistan ever wants peace in Indian subcontinent. You can gift them all of North India and still those cunts will want death of India- its very existence is defined by its status as an anti thesis to India. In fact, a strong pakistan will only make the head aches for India that much bigger

Look at you cunts wishing death and destruction and you have some gal to accuse us of those thing... You hate filled cunts!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Look at you cunts wishing death and destruction and you have some gal to accuse us of those thing... You hate filled cunts!
Hate filled cunts are those cunts who name their child after Osama bin laden only for that child to be blown up by the Taliban they trained and funded Go fuck yourself cunt.

I dint say Pakis should die, I said Pakistan as a nation should die. It will, just like East and West Pakistan did.

Pakistani Nationalist

Hate filled cunts are those cunts who name their child after Osama bin laden only for that child to be blown up by the Taliban they trained and funded Go fuck yourself cunt.

I dint say Pakis should die, I said Pakistan as a nation should die. It will, just like East and West Pakistan did.

Why don't you go rape yourself gandi ****** cunt.. Pak should die lmao.. Chutiye better control Maoists in NE... If Pak jumped .. You will be humped and bleed thorough all of your "cavities".

You should know your aukat ... A loss poor shit hole with thousands dying each day and 700 million taking a dump in the worlds largest shitter... You cunts sure have quiet an imagination.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Why don't you go rape yourself gandi ****** cunt.. Pak should die lmao.. Chutiye better control Maoists in NE...

You should know your aukat ... A loss poor shit hole with thousands dying each day and 700 million taking a dump in the worlds largest shitter... You cunts sure have quiet an imagination.
And go and fuck goats, camels and suck arab cocks sucker. Go fuck your sister like your parents. Piece of fuckwit

If Pak jumped .. You will be humped and bleed thorough all of your "cavities"..
And is that why your cuntry got fucked by India in every war it started? Stupid cunt

Pakistani Nationalist

And go and fuck goats, camels and suck arab cocks sucker. Go fuck your sister like your parents. Piece of fuckwit

And is that why your cuntry got fucked by India in every war it started? Stupid cunt
And the indick notherfuker tosses his salad.. Usual "mother sister" abuses.. Hallmark of an indian bastard raised in a brothel.

As for getting fucked... No harami .. Your mother india was buttfucked in 48,65 and by "chiccoms" on 62..

Your holes are just to wide.. Like a maha randi from JB road.

P.S: I though you were in jail:

http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/ahmedabad/i-told-him-not-to-rape-me-im-your-mother/

Your entire race is FUKIN sick.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And the indick notherfuker tosses his salad.. Usual "mother sister" abuses.. Hallmark of an indian bastard raised in a brothel.

As for getting fucked... No harami .. Your mother india was buttfucked in 48,65 and by "chiccoms" on 62..

Your holes are just to wide.. Like a maha randi from JB road.

P.S: I though you were in jail:

http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/ahmedabad/i-told-him-not-to-rape-me-im-your-mother/

Dont tell me what you did to your mother cunt. Mother fucker.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@sayareakd This thread was fine until this paki goat fucker came and ruined it. Will you please clean up. I dont want to exceed my limit but this paki shit is testing my nerves?

Pakistani Nationalist

Dont tell me what you did to your mother cunt. Mother fucker.
@sayareakd This thread was fine until this paki goat fucker came and ruined it. Will you please clean up. I dont want to exceed my limit but this paki shit is testing my nerves?
Hurr hurr harami... bc brothel production.. Harami .. Your language shows your origin.. Hurr harami MOFO.. hurr

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Hurr hurr harami... bc brothel production.. Harami .. Your language shows your origin.. Hurr harami MOFO.. hurr
And your country of origin show what you did for a living - So you fucked your mom, sister, dog, goat and your arab masters. I am not surprised considering you cunts are from four fathers from usbeks to turks :pound::pound:

Bheeshma

Looks like Jahil Hamid is really been arrested by their illegitimate fathers in Saudi.

Porkis have no idea whats in store for them. Here is their new master china and old master saudi doing their bit.
http://www.brecorder.com/br-research/44:miscellaneous/5564:what-was-fdi-in-pakistan/

In another news flash, our Sino friends invested $218 million in 11MFY15, which is quite a drop from an inflow of nearly $600 million last year. Investors from Saudi Arabia also did not exhibit a lot of confidence in the country. Net FDI outflow from Saudi Arabia rose to $117 million in 11MFY15, from an outflow of $36 million in the year-ago period. So much for friendship!:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles