Pakistani Space Program news & updates

Cheepek

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Even to build a tiny cubesat SUPORKO needed chinese help, equipment and components what a hilarious qaum these guy are. Wait and watch how these turds will create a wikipedia page for it as some struteegic milestone of a mission and edit sections related to moon exploration adding their name over this :lol:.
1714562511638.png

We launched 75 of these built by school and college students 2 years back and it barely was news, but for pisslami puncturewallahs an imported cubesat launched by a chinese rocket is equal to Chandrayaan-3.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Even to build a tiny cubesat SUPORKO needed chinese help, equipment and components what a hilarious qaum these guy are. Wait and watch how these turds will create a wikipedia page for it as some struteegic milestone of a mission and edit sections related to moon exploration adding their name over this :lol:.
View attachment 251008

We launched 75 of these built by school and college students 2 years back and it barely was news, but for pisslami puncturewallahs an imported cubesat launched by a chinese rocket is equal to Chandrayaan-3.

During 2016 when I joined my College. Sathyabama University in Chennai launched a similar sized Cube sat on a ISRO PSLV.

They developed in College itself

So called Space agency building this cube sat with an Chinese help.

Damn.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
A Pakistani probe on Chinese lunar mission.

A Chinese probe on Pakistani lunar mission.
:clap2::clap2:

Priceless LOL.

I will be copying few posts to SUPARCO thread. Barely that thread can run without trolling.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Even to build a tiny cubesat SUPORKO needed chinese help,
During 2016 when I joined my College. Sathyabama University in Chennai launched a similar sized Cube sat on a ISRO PSLV.

They developed in College itself

So called Space agency building this cube sat with an Chinese help.

Damn.
Chinese college help.*

Posts copied here anyway.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles