Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
To be honest, it shouldn't matter - Ukraine has just as much right to exist as a sovereign country. That is not in doubt.

The issue here was never that, even though the pro Ukraine lobby claim Russia wants to exterminate Ukraine - if that was the case, they would have never offered Ukraine the option to be separate in the first place.

The issue is simply that a) Ukraine joining NATO is an existential threat to Russian and b) Russian minorities in East Ukraine were being attacked.

Now you can argue Russia were doing the same in say Chechenya as the Ukrainian were doing in Donbass, but that's irrelevant. The US block has launched multiple savage wars in the last two decades, but still talks about "Russian aggression".

There is no morality or standards, just national interests. And acting in a way that threatens the interests of a far more powerful neighbour meant the end of Ukraine.

Its not about whether Ukraine is 200 or 2000 years old. It's just that they were foolish. As simple as that.
Strange. You live in GB and you know that decisions are made there by consensus. If you don't want to, they won't force you. Hungary said that it would not give a single cent to the Ukraine-NATO fund and no one would punish it for this decision.

Longewala

Country flag
Strange. You live in GB and you know that decisions are made there by consensus. If you don't want to, they won't force you. Hungary said that it would not give a single cent to the Ukraine-NATO fund and no one would punish it for this decision.
"live in GB and you know that decisions are made there by consensus"
Are you kidding me?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
and yet you’ve just lost another 4 more villages
Not 4, but one village. Indeed, there are several villages there of the “across the fence - Russia” type. They were never planned to be held by military means, so the enemy is expanding the bridgeheads not in depth, but in breadth.
And the price is also important. I never understood: Why do I need an iPhone for 1000 bucks when I can buy a similar Samsung for $300.
There is a similar case here.
Fight, sparing no effort, to hold the nameless hill, for the sake of PR. Therefore, the Soviet Union lost 11 million soldiers. Even China lost three times less.
There are 6 villages in total.
photo_2024-05-12_09-08-43.jpg

Last edited:

vishnugupt

Country flag

Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars and their wonderwaffe :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am missing the ass lickers brown Saab on this forum who used to give us lecture for hours on wonderwaffe and their imaginary firepower.

Believe me, One fine day, We will wake up to know that Israeli Haron drone and Hermes 900 endurance is 12 hours only. F- 35 is no longer a stealth aircraft.

vishnugupt

Country flag
UN armed forces. " Always set goals towards the failure"

Now days, UN Generals has been playing with drones in Himalay ( New fancy toy ). Eventually, they will end up buying third grade UAV on highly inflated price.

UN armed forces capability is equal to what of Niger and Uganda. We don't stand a chance against China or any competitive opponent. Bitter but true.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
I guess Putin uncle did a big blunder removing Sergei Shoigu while throning a economist for that Defence Minister post..
Another Kadai-Ninda turtle incoming in Ru version?
Only time will tell what's in pipeline.. :hmm:

Soldier355

Country flag
An episode of the battle in the Kharkov region of the reconnaissance and sabotage unit "Kraken" of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine. The special forces of the GUR "Kraken" came under attack from Russian artillery and decided to retreat using ATVs.

DingDong

Country flag
UN armed forces. " Always set goals towards the failure"

Now days, UN Generals has been playing with drones in Himalay ( New fancy toy ). Eventually, they will end up buying third grade UAV on highly inflated price.

UN armed forces capability is equal to what of Niger and Uganda. We don't stand a chance against China or any competitive opponent. Bitter but true.
Are we being too harsh?
Himalayas just because their geography and climate take several options out of the picture. A war is the Himalayas will mostly be infantry vs infantry. The terrain also restricts the numbers. Situational awareness, speed of deployment and timely actionable intelligence will determine the final outcome.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles