Turkish defense industry news updates

gslv markIII

Country flag
Mehmets gonna build cameras for iron brother paxtan without a semicon foundry, where the F do these roaches get such confidence from?
12K TDI CCDs were localised recently.

As for Turks, they seem to believe that they can magically craft high end products out of a vacuum without having the R&D infrastructure or industrial capability. Not much unlike Pakistanis.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Phenomenal video of lch prachand attack helicopter https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5_ihmzsBct/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Meanwhile look at the audacity of this turkroach. For some reason I can't reply. Dont know why Instagram is not posting my comment.
Screenshot_2024-05-23-11-27-00-77_df198e732186825c8df26e3c5a10d7cd.jpg

My response was this but can't be posted -so do ur job
lol what literally what tf are saying its ir signature is lowest. Thise exhaust are upside because this way it reduced the ir signature even the new apaches habe exhaust pointed upwards faulty desogn lol atleast we dont beg italians and pay them billions . Youre junk t129 is just a italian 80s scrap. U couldn't even make a helicopter on youre own and calls out others..go beg saudis for dollars and what you were saying about its service ceiling lol u really know nothing about it this helicopter is build for himalayas its service ceiling with paylaod is 6.5 km which is highest for any attack helicopter your tukish junk cant even go beyong 5km with Payload even apaches cant go we do have apaches too. They cant operate there either.it has already made a record by landing at 5.7km air base no attack helicopter has done landing at this high altitude.. and talking about ir signature you cockroach turkroach dumaxx the team of this projects has already said this aircraft has ir signature suppressor which is found in very rare helicopters. Newer apaches also have them.. the team said the lch has so less or signature that manpads cant lock on them if they its beyong its 1km. This ks itself a very big leap forward. Your turkish junks have fallen into syria and has already crashed 3 times. 2 times atleast in combat..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles