United Kingdom Domestic Politics - News, Updates and Discussion

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Yes but as long as they use this reason to excuse India's actions, then it is fine with me. Whatever it takes to promote Indian interests is fine with me.
They don't use this to excuse Indian political actions. UK fiercely opposes India's strategic rise.
They use that cope to keep their delusional population happy and justify running their islamist / eco terrorist NGOs in India.

Varoon2

Country flag
Is any Indian/ ethnic Indian in the UK responding to this wretched pompous demagogue and gasbag Salil Tripathi of the Guardian? If not, is it because the articles are so lousy, that they are not worth responding to? That is a position that can be respected, but if something is so grossly one sided and mendacious, you would expect many outraged readers to say something!

shade

Country flag
Is any Indian/ ethnic Indian in the UK responding to this wretched pompous demagogue and gasbag Salil Tripathi of the Guardian? If not, is it because the articles are so lousy, that they are not worth responding to? That is a position that can be respected, but if something is so grossly one sided and mendacious, you would expect many outraged readers to say something!

Maple flag bro, do you "respond" when your clutch of anti-India/Hindu articles appear in the Cucknadian press?

Varoon2

Country flag
Maple flag bro, do you "respond" when your clutch of anti-India/Hindu articles appear in the Cucknadian press?
I do, whether those messages get printed or read out( if it is CBC radio) is another matter :)

shade

Country flag
I do, whether those messages get printed or read out( if it is CBC radio) is another matter :)
Perhaps folks from UK also do, but as if librandu papers will publish them,everything has to fit their narrative.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Involving with them gives more attention to these articles.

Let them decay by not paying undue attention to them like Pakistan.

Cheepek

shade

Country flag
From the Labour party

Labour councillor being investigated by her party for posts praising Khalistan terrorists

>under investigation by her party

Wtf Labour doesn't support Khalis?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles