Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Azaad

Country flag
Victoria Nauland lost her post, because her failures in Sri Lanka, India, Nepal and Bangladesh were galore.

It was RAW's involvement which ensured her reelection in spite of all hassles. It's not idiotic musing but real concern.
View attachment 254909
View attachment 254910
The US since long has wanted an air base in BD to target the soft underbelly of China in Tibet & Xinjiang when hostilities break out over Taiwan since India hasn't committed to opening up a second front, which SHW in turn has denied them. This is a decade old story if not more .

This is just US putting pressure on BD. Nothing more nor less. The US more than any other nation realises that more than BD & Myanmar, India'd oppose creation of such a state on its borders.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Any bangali here please translate this video and put in some few points.. the subtitles are not working well .
@Sanglamorre I think u can do that
Post this on bangladesh musings thread. I just listened first 2 mins, he was saying that India is geopolitically isolated, hence no one buys their arms. Due to geoghraphy Bangladesh has to keep working relations with India, but still Bangladesh has maintained strategic autonomy. Hence despite heavy pressure from India, Bangladesh is not buying Tejas, as buying weapons from India will completely vassalize Bangladesh, as India would control its war making ability.
@Shuturmurg I have some more video of kanglus which I want to see. If you don't mind can u translate it for me. Anybody else ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles