Dedicated country watch & Idiotic Musings sections for Turkey & Azerbaijan

Dear administrators of DFI,

We all discuss a lot about Turkey, its economy, and its missteps against us here on DFI. Given the extent of funding and reach that it is trying to create against India both bilaterally as well as through international bodies like OIC and now even the UN General Assembly, it is my request to please add a dedicated Turkey & Azerbaijan section under Country Watch.

This will streamline all non-military Turkey-related serious discussions while having a separate Idiot's Musings section just for humor. The present threads of Turkey-related discussions are becoming a mess of serious matters and jokes.
Dear Administrators of DFI,

I hope this message finds you well.

Over the past months, our discussions regarding Turkey have significantly increased, encompassing its economy, political maneuvers, and actions against India. These discussions reflect Turkey's growing influence and the strategic efforts it is making both bilaterally and within international bodies such as the OIC and the UN General Assembly.

Given the volume and importance of these discussions, I would like to propose the creation of dedicated sections for Turkey and Azerbaijan under the "Country Watch" category. This will allow us to streamline all serious, non-military Turkey-related discussions, ensuring they are organized and easy to follow. Additionally, a separate "Idiotic Musings" section specifically for Turkey-related humor and lighter content would help keep the serious discussions distinct and focused.

Currently, our threads on Turkey are becoming a mix of serious matters and jokes, which can be quite disorganized and sometimes counterproductive for in-depth analysis.

Thank you for considering this request. I believe this change will enhance the quality and structure of our discussions on the forum.

Best regards,
Astrologer Debraj Acharya

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Dear Administrators of DFI,

I hope this message finds you well.

Over the past months, our discussions regarding Turkey have significantly increased, encompassing its economy, political maneuvers, and actions against India. These discussions reflect Turkey's growing influence and the strategic efforts it is making both bilaterally and within international bodies such as the OIC and the UN General Assembly.

Given the volume and importance of these discussions, I would like to propose the creation of dedicated sections for Turkey and Azerbaijan under the "Country Watch" category. This will allow us to streamline all serious, non-military Turkey-related discussions, ensuring they are organized and easy to follow. Additionally, a separate "Idiotic Musings" section specifically for Turkey-related humor and lighter content would help keep the serious discussions distinct and focused.

Currently, our threads on Turkey are becoming a mix of serious matters and jokes, which can be quite disorganized and sometimes counterproductive for in-depth analysis.

Thank you for considering this request. I believe this change will enhance the quality and structure of our discussions on the forum.

Best regards,
Astrologer Debraj Acharya
We already have one but no-one posts there so even i didnt

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles