2024 US Presidential Elections

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Reactions: SKC

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
"climate change is a hoax" as he proudly declared during the GOP debate
I think what he actually said was "The climate change agenda is a hoax"

He agrees there is climate change, but thinks its not his problem.
Also from listening to him, doesnt seem to be all that pro India. I would rther have a democrat who lets us do our thing even if they do woke shit, rather than a guy who might, to satisfy his voting block, go directly against us.

aim120

Country flag
Vivek talks about climate change the very next morning of the debate. Time stamped to climate change.

Azaad

Country flag
Who here actually believes he has a real shot at being the Republican nominee leave aside winning the presidential election , pls DM me your details , I've a bridge to sell .

SKC

Country flag
Who here actually believes he has a real shot at being the Republican nominee leave aside winning the presidential election , pls DM me your details , I've a bridge to sell .
Highly unlikely to be final nominee. May end up with VP to Trump. Or At least have one of the important position in Govt if Trump wins.

Azaad

Country flag
Highly unlikely to be final nominee. May end up with VP to Trump. Or At least have one of the important position in Govt if Trump wins.
Trump isn't going to be a nominee. He's had his share of fun.

aim120

Country flag
The polls showed Vivek as the winner but Fox being part of the establishment wants nikki who has been been a cheer leader for wars. They changed their tunes a day or so after the debate.

Whats in Viveks favour is Elon Musk, Tucker carlson and most of podcasts support him. In Fox some anchors like both Trump and Vivek like Laura Ingrham, Kayleigh McEnany. But Warmongers in there like Hannity and others have foreign policy disagreement with Trump and Vivek. Murdoch don't like Trump they where betting on Desantis, who appears to be the new low energy bush.

Podcasts again pivoted back to Trump after his mugshot. But Vivek is the clear Trump alternative. If trump ends up in Jail and assuming the US doesn't split apart. Maga will pivot to Vivek. While

But there are racists in maga who are MT(trump)GA who would not vote for Vivek, mainly those christian white nationalists.

But Vivek is best candidate to win the general elections, he will be getting lot of independent votes and the sane democratic voters not the looney left voters. He will also get most of the Indian american votes. Anti war libertarian voters.

Longewala

Country flag
She is being presented as Hindu in American Media :frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

She is a Christian!
Two things at work here.
The West and Islam have a civilizational hatred for Hinduism, rooted in the successful, open and scientifically advanced society the supposedly backward pagans created when they were conquering other lands.

Secondly, Indian Christians and muslims have a weird complex about being NOT Hindu, but they are considered at par with brown skinned Hindus and looked down upon by their co religionists.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles