ADA Tejas Mark-II/Medium Weight Fighter

sameer3694

Ball is in their court, currently this drama is just to arm twist us, if they want to go further and burn bridges by dicking with the GE F414 then do be it, we made our own Nukes and ICBMs, we can make a lot more if appropriate foot to ass is applied from the high places.
If the bridges are burnt, It will be a major slowdown for our Tejas Mk2 program. I remember there was some news where the CCS approval for Mk2 is linked to F414 being co-produced in India. So they can delay our program by a lot if they wish to.

Not to mention this is also our engine for AMCA Mk1 too but that program is quite far in the horizon anyway.

TBH, with the possibility of another skirmish with China being high, sometime in this or early next decade. It's not looking good. Cooler heads need to prevail.

Last edited:

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
If the bridges are burnt, It will be a major slowdown for our Tejas Mk2 program. I remember there was some news where the CCS approval for Mk2 is linked to F414 being co-produced in India. So they can delay our program by a lot if they wish to.

Not to mention this is also our engine for AMCA Mk1 too but that program is quite far in the horizon anyway.

TBH, with the possibility of another skirmish with China being high, sometime in this or early next decade. It's not looking good. Cooler heads need to prevail.
i dont think us is as big of an arsehole to traumatize relations with india for some khalistani guy but lets see

Spitfire9

Country flag
Has any named Americunt official named this "Vikram Yadav", Samant Goel and Doval?
Or was that article yet another sutro se pata chala hai hit piece?

Ball is in their court, currently this drama is just to arm twist us, if they want to go further and burn bridges by dicking with the GE F414 then do be it, we made our own Nukes and ICBMs, we can make a lot more if appropriate foot to ass is applied from the high places.
Disgusting expressions of hatred do not encourage co-operation between parties.

If it transpires that the Indian state has been acting beyond its powers relating to dissent about GOI policy, a reaction is warranted.

Will a delay in a deal for the local assembly of GE F414 make a difference to the Tejas Mk2 development schedule (or no deal at all)? I believe that some GE F414 engines were delivered to India, weren't they? If India has half a dozen then this affair should not delay development, should it?

shade

Country flag
Disgusting expressions of hatred do not encourage co-operation between parties.

If it transpires that the Indian state has been acting beyond its powers relating to dissent about GOI policy, a reaction is warranted.

Will a delay in a deal for the local assembly of GE F414 make a difference to the Tejas Mk2 development schedule (or no deal at all)? I believe that some GE F414 engines were delivered to India, weren't they? If India has half a dozen then this affair should not delay development, should it?
Hosting enemies of a country and encouraging them in their schemes is disgusting and doesn't encourage cooperation with said country.
"React" all you want, we will keep slaughtering our enemies that you think are safe upon your soil.

This goes for you too Paki.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles