Aditya-L1 and further Indian missions to the Sun

Bharatiya

Country flag
It's ok, I think I can afford that
"Science says that the sun keeps burning but does not explain the reason for it. The sun is actually not a star but a tandoor furnace in which Allah cooks bread for the saints and believers in heaven. When Allah extinguishes it, it becomes night and morning again. This NASA will never tell."

Vamsi

Country flag
Science say that sun is burning but they don't tell you cause sun is infact a barbecue used by dallah to bake roti for momins and hoors. Whan he turn it off it's night and when he turn it on it's day.
Nasa wouldn't says that🤣😅
"Science says that the sun keeps burning but does not explain the reason for it. The sun is actually not a star but a tandoor furnace in which Allah cooks bread for the saints and believers in heaven. When Allah extinguishes it, it becomes night and morning again. This NASA will never tell."
It's a parody account

TopWatcher

Country flag
Mashalllahhhhh

omaebakabaka

Mashalllahhhhh
Even as pun, these words don't come out of my mouth. Jai Ram Ji Ki or similar is what we should utter and never say these other things...i wanted to mention once as so many people on this forum utter this nonsense....if you are muslim then you should stick with it as that is what they should but as a hindu, its got some bad background to not utter...

TopWatcher

Country flag
Even as pun, these words don't come out of my mouth. Jai Ram Ji Ki or similar is what we should utter and never say these other things...i wanted to mention once as so many people on this forum utter this nonsense....if you are muslim then you should stick with it as that is what they should but as a hindu, its got some bad background to not utter...
Arre nhi..... Just u can say sarcastic.

RedHood108

Country flag
The guy rightfully points out, how the weather satellites launched by ISRO has saved millions of lives over the years.

I personally know people whose entire family got wipped out in the Odisha Super Cyclone of 1999. Now every one gets evacuated before hand as the Government has enough data.

A point that most Westerners who criticize India for its Space Missions conveniently overlook.

TopWatcher

Country flag
The guy rightfully points out, how the weather satellites launched by ISRO has saved millions of lives over the years.

I personally know people whose entire family got wipped out in the Odisha Super Cyclone of 1999. Now every one gets evacuated before hand as the Government has enough data.

A point that most Westerners who criticize India for its Space Missions conveniently overlook.

Bhai yeh ja ke NASA se puche... Humse nhi

RedHood108

Country flag
SCL contribution in Aditya-L1 Mission: Indigenously designed & fabricated Radiation hardened devices viz.Sigma Delta & Pipeline ADCs for VELC and IMF measurement in Digital Magnetometer payloads and Vikram Processor for Launch vehicle navigation flown on 02.09.23.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles