Aftermath of Trump Victory

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Maza Aaa raha hai. Lungi Dance Lungi Dance. Trolled Dutt, Swara, Saggy heavily yesterday.

I have rub salt to many here who used to vomit what media fed them at work.

Thug Life Fits Trump.

@pmaitra Kudos to you. You predicted his win 4 months back, when I asked you. Well done.
But he likes Burka and her neutrality!! lolol...............................

airtel

Country flag
Reaction of colleges in USA

(North Carolina State University)

Last edited:

airtel

Country flag
Hillary cried inconsolably, blamed the FBI limp-dicked investigation for her loss and blamed Obama for not using his influence to stop it.:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

airtel

Country flag
Riots by tolerant progressive Liberals ............

they are refusing to accept a democratically chosen President , and burning Flag of their own country to satisfy their Ego :daru::daru::daru::daru:

rEX
Protesters chanted "Who's streets? Our streets" and "Not our president"
reX
Police were called to deal with protesters after peaceful marches turned violent
Rex
Protesters set fire to tyres, rubbish and even American flags

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/trump-win-sparks-riots-across-9225317

Last edited:

airtel

Country flag
"
Splash
Hillary supporters turned out to vent their fury at the election result
rex
Fires burned on highways, which police were forced to close in the hours after the election result was announced
Rex
Furious students marched in cities across the United States moments after Trump declared victory

airtel

Country flag
."
reX
Police were called to deal with activists after people began smashing windows and starting fires
Rex
Protesters in Oakland to Broadway in downtown to protest the election of Donald Trump

republic_roi97

Country flag
Seriously, I don't think that this Flag burning is justified, I am an Indian and I love my flag, I am even planing to color a wall in Indian flag colors to show my love towards it, therefore, I know the value of flag. I cannot tolerate people burning the flag of a sovereign nation, even greater when people burn the flag of their own nation. I don't know how the good patriotic americans tolerate this, isn't there any law that prohibits burning of national flag in US ?

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
liberal
/ˈlɪb(ə)r(ə)l/
adjective

1. willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.

2. (of education) concerned with broadening a person's general knowledge and experience, rather than with technical or professional training.

The word is commonly misused and misappropriated. Just like the word secularism is commonly misused by Islamist communalists /quislings.

It serves purpose of extremists in opposite camp too as they can use this opportunity to tarnish the noble concept itself.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I don't get why Indians (that is those living in india) feel so strongly for US elections. Do they think that by supporting hillary or trump they will become some sort of secret "honorary" americans. :lol:

Heck I'm not even bothered to vote for indian elections.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
I don't get why Indians (that is those living in india) feel so strongly for US elections. Do they think that by supporting hillary or trump they will become some sort of secret "honorary" americans. :lol:

Heck I'm not even bothered to vote for indian elections.
It is not US elections or anytihng.
Everyone here hates Hillary.We had known how her adminstartion works.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles