DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

jai jaganath

Country flag
If this talk about Stryker is true then I should probably join my Punjab brethren and migrate to Kaneda.

Truly a Darwin moment on our side. Damned Stryker is not even top of the line and here we are.

Indie products complete all trials but no orders and suddenly some 2nd grade product videshi maal with all its glamour gets inducted.
Bhai nhi Jeet paaoge china se aise actions se, it's like preparing to fail. We already have seen the war production capacity of Russia with its soviet legacy and even west is finding it hard to cope up with easily, I am damn sure Chinese capacity is magnitude times that.

Some strykers as benchmark product, what the heck does this crap even mean. Why not Boxer or Patria as benchmark, unka competitive trial nhi hoga, only Whap ko hoga?
Nahi bhai it's complete and full proof kill sheet blueprint to kill both tata and Mahindra whap
It's just matter of time when army will show middle finger to all those entities
They will order it in small numbers them build the supply chain and logistics around it and rigorously implement with our fighting scenario and wait till conflict situation arises and then they can convince MoD babus to procure those in mass as it would be faster and easier than bringing new indigenous product
Sabke sath esa hoga u just name it
Abhi toh atags pe bhi kale badal chat hue hai even in a space Ajit sir wasn't sure about its status
This is new modulus operandi get acquainted

Samej Jangir

Country flag
All these are fake news with no basis. It is absolutely illogical for India to buy Stryker. Of course, samples may be bought for studying but not in a significant quantity. India normally does not use wheeled vehicles for army & hence strykers may be bought as trials. But it is nothing to hype

mokoman

Country flag
Just like how it was Hermes 900 4-6 units and rest Indian MALE?
these are supposed to be modular , build into several variants . i dont see how we r gonna buy everything from US.

real shame . chinese are rolling around in ifvs and armoured vehicles at LAC . already brought 100s of them to LAC . all we have are gypsy , bmp and trucks

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
these are supposed to be modular , build into several variants . i dont see how we r gonna buy everything from US.

real shame . chinese are rolling around in ifvs and armoured vehicles at LAC . already brought 100s of them to LAC . all we have are gypsy , bmp and trucks
We aren't ready mentally and war ready both

Samej Jangir

Country flag

What is wrong with BMP2? They are tracked vehicles which can go in any terrain. Wheeled vehicles can only go on roads. Also, BMP2 is armoured

jai jaganath

Country flag
All these are fake news with no basis. It is absolutely illogical for India to buy Stryker. Of course, samples may be bought for studying but not in a significant quantity. India normally does not use wheeled vehicles for army & hence strykers may be bought as trials. But it is nothing to hype
No same military inducts these type of equipments in small number once capability is built around it and logistics and supply chain is streamlined then huge nos are logical and that's what army wants
Delay whap and and kill it a worse death just u need a conflict situation that's it
We need wheeled platform for our mechanised unit's mordernization and that's for certain now we are giving hafta for supply of ge414
When will our leaders understand indigenous products and industry is never kept on table of negotiation
Sadly even NSA and PMO involved here

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles