DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Blood+

Country flag
Fir usko Indian weapons ki burai se bachna chahiye.. nhi to or pelenge
He's got an intense dislike for anything government. I mean, I ain't no fan of the DPSUs either but he just takes it to a level that is altogether ridiculous and that's putting it mildly. Sab Amreeki 'Muh capitalism' wala churan ka asar hai.

Last edited:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Ambitious countries like India should buy weapons to fight, not for exhibitions.

Indigenization is the only way forward. Bringing foreign weapons as alternative is opposite the purpose.

You can criticise indigenous products and suggest the improvement but advocating their replacement or overlook by foreign weapons is a crime.
I am not advocating for replacement of indiginous weapons with phoren maal. I have always criticized blind fanoboyism for any single platform/manufacturer/country.

Completely disagree, when the Indian Navy ALH MK3 ditched in the sea recently due to some issues, the entire ecosystem on Social Media and both Print as well as Digital Media Peddlers went berserk on the entire ALH family of helicopters.
Compare that with the timid reaction to the emergency landing of the AH-64 Apache helicopter in Ladakh, no such response even took place. Despite recent groundings and crashes of the type in the US.
Maybe we are living in different silos. All I see is blind fanboyism for anything touched by DPSUs. Why we are buying Rafales when we can order 5000 Tejas, why we are buying MQ-9 when we can order 10,000 Tapas, INSAS absolutely good rifle, Army corrupt and bad.

Blood+

Country flag
Maybe we are living in different silos. All I see is blind fanboyism for anything touched by DPSUs.
Ok, that's cap. No one does that, not here in this forum anyway. If you mean in some youtube comment section, well, then because it's youtube. The reason it may appear so is because up until very recently, DPSUs were the only ones manufacturing everything from small arms ammo to ballistic missiles. So, it's only natural that the products you see being praised came out of one DPSU or another.

That doesn't mean we are fans of the DPSUs themselves!!
Why we are buying Rafales when we can order 5000 Tejas,
No one said that ever.
why we are buying MQ-9 when we can order 10,000 Tapas,
You're conflating MQ-9 with Hermes 900.
INSAS absolutely good rifle,
Oh come on now!! NO ONE SAID THAT EVER!! The most you may have heard that it's a very accurate rifle when it works and that's about it!!

Army corrupt and bad.
Corrupt nehi to aur kya bolenge?? Eik nazar artillery segment mein jo shitshow chal raha hai waha daal lo, to sab paani ka mafik clear ho jayega. Listen to Major Avinash Sahani if you do not believe us.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Ok, that's cap. No one does that, not here in this forum anyway. If you mean in some youtube comment section, well, then because it's youtube. The reason it may appear so is because up until very recently, DPSUs were the only ones manufacturing everything from small arms ammo to ballistic missiles. So, it's only natural that the products you see being praised came out of one DPSU or another.

That doesn't mean we are fans of the DPSUs themselves!!

No one said that ever.

You're conflating MQ-9 with Hermes 900.

Oh come on now!! NO ONE SAID THAT EVER!! The most you may have heard that it's a very accurate rifle when it works and that's about it!!

Corrupt nehi to aur kya bolenge?? Eik nazar artillery segment mein jo shitshow chal raha hai waha daal lo, to sab paani ka mafik clear ho jayega. Listen to Major Avinash Sahani if you do not believe us.
I will tag you next time the above points happen on this very forum, okay ?

vishnugupt

Country flag
Why we are buying Rafales when we can order 5000 Tejas, why we are buying MQ-9 when we can order 10,000 Tapas, INSAS absolutely good rifle, Army corrupt and bad
UN general are buying Because they are blind and that's why we rendered unprepared to fight any war.

36 Rafale, 5 apache, 2 MQ-9 can help us to fight 15 days war. Not for a long war.

You Genius gave this idea to Ukraine and we all Know how it's working for them.

First go Ukraine and make this idea work. If it is working then come back here to lecture us your speciality.

India will never win a War against China if it keep relying on foreign weapons. Hence inducting 500 Tejas is better than buying 36 or 100 Rafales.

All these Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars logics don't work on ground. These logics only look good on PPT presentation.

Blood+

Country flag
UN general are buying Because they are blind and that's why we rendered unprepared to fight any war.

36 Rafale, 5 apache, 2 MQ-9 can help us to fight 15 days war. Not for a long war.

You Genius gave this idea to Ukraine and we all Know how it's working for them.

First go Ukraine and make this idea work. If it is working then come back here to lecture us your speciality.

India will never win a War against China if it keep relying on foreign weapons. Hence inducting 500 Tejas is better than buying 36 or 100 Rafales.

All these Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars logics don't work on ground. These logics only look good on PPT presentation.
Nah, man, we need the Rafales. The LCAs are good for point defense when deployed in numbers, yes, but they are extremely limited in terms of range and payload. You absolutely need the Rafales but yeah, 36 is way too a small number to make an actual difference in a long drawn out war. A 100 of those mean little babies on the other hand? Those'll definitely make a difference and a damn huge one at that.

STORE 2.0

Country flag
Dint meet my expectations. The building infra looks very 90's, workers have no safety hats or gloves. Should increase the capacity of production in order to atleast defend against China, Minimal R&D. Typical old government babus running it. The private sectors far more enthusiastic about things .The presenter Nikhin Gokhale is very awkward in the show, he just repeats what ever the other person feeds him, he don't ask any questions which actually matters.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Dint meet my expectations. The building infra looks very 90's, workers have no safety hats or gloves. Should increase the capacity of production in order to atleast defend against China, Minimal R&D. Typical old government babus running it. The private sectors far more enthusiastic about things .The presenter Nikhin Gokhale is very awkward in the show, he just repeats what ever the other person feeds him, he don't ask any questions which actually matters.
Was their anything worthwhile in the video of anything new? Haven't watched it yet and don't feel like watching it now tbh.

Blood+

Country flag
In my opinion, they should do it in Hindi.

New threads

Articles