DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

karn

Country flag
I was willing to give the flying whale ceo the benefit of doubt . But after his rant on actually working products I hope all he gets is bankruptcy.
TeJAs has ImPORtEd components . Nijjer please.. I doubt that you can even make the pvc panels for the airframe in house for your sky whale.

Last edited:

jai jaganath

Country flag
I was willing to give the flying whale ceo the benefit of doubt . But after his rant on actually working products I hope all he gets is bankruptcy.
TeJAs has ImPORtEd components . Nijjer please.. I doubt you can even make the pvc panels for the airframe in house for your sky whale.
Sala upar se hal cats project ko copy bata Raha hai
He doesn't even have IQ to understand specs forget detail understanding and it's collaboration with a far better startup
That idiot doesn't even worth equal to dust infront of new space

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
TeJAs has ImPORtEd components . Nijjer please.. I doubt that you can even make the pvc panels for the airframe in house for your sky whale.
Can't even make there shitty agricultural drones inhouse and forget about the drone couldn't even completed the damn shitty model mf is missing a tail gonna have big ass hole on the backside?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles