DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
this is just rebranded ghostrobotics robot

no arguments about its usability , it can easily walk up stairs and pretty much go where a person can , but at 1.2 crore price i would rather IA go for cheaper tracked robot . i seen ones which can go up stairs . this just seems like another "6 apache for 1 billion" deal

let's be clear, this is about your assumptions. what exactly is the brief given to the IA team evaluating those machines, none on this forum knows.

we can speculate based on public info available, that's about it. so far we talking only in terms of evaluation, we don't even know what will be the result of that evaluation be. so on the cost aspect, we will see when we get there.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Sala upar se hal cats project ko copy bata Raha hai
He doesn't even have IQ to understand specs forget detail understanding and it's collaboration with a far better startup
That idiot doesn't even worth equal to dust infront of new space
I don't understand how the hell he even got that much attention.. this was all PR game for securing more funding.. i said this on day one he is scamming investors.
Good idea btw.

Last edited:

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag

my head is hurting and it aint stopping :frusty: this guy is so big of a an arsehole that contradicts misplays wrongly present the facts then go one bashing himself as one of the greatest inventor of all time even the dead cooked chicken have more cerebral capacity than this guy like damn....

Last edited:

Blademaster

my head is hurting and it aint stopping :frusty: this guy is so big of a an arsehole that contradicts misplays wrongly present the facts then go one bashing himself as one of the greatest inventor of all time even the dead cooked chicken have more cerebral capacity than this guy like damn....
Great, we got our Indian version of Lal Topi. Speaking of which, what ever happened to Lal Topi by the way?

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
interesting even the excalibur (guided munition) type munition would be made in india till 2025-26 i find it kinda sceptical though
good that we are including the brains too hopefully we have a lot of patents and innovation from our institutions too (and good funding too)

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles