DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Was there any specific reason? cause normally forces just say it got rejected in technical stage which tbh I don’t understand
Their sniper failed in field trails something to do about mud or something I am not aware of the whole thing as it never went out same with P72 think they participated in NSG trails too and failed and the tender got cancelled in the end

Mr.Evil007

Their sniper failed in field trails something to do about mud or something I am not aware of the whole thing as it never went out same with P72 think they participated in NSG trails too and failed and the tender got cancelled in the end
Is there weapon not refined should we look it through that angle aswell rather than tearing apart babus and forces?(just my speculation that maybe their weapon is not AS GOOD as they are trying to show)

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Is there weapon not refined should we look it through that angle aswell rather than tearing apart babus and forces?(just my speculation that maybe their weapon is not AS GOOD as they are trying to show)
Definitely a possibility that's why they are working everyday to improve their weapon systems they aren't mature enough yet every expo you go they have tons of changes on their platform which is a good thing in my opinion they are always looking to improve and it's quite apperant

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
I think we can take the lesser refinement as an option due to the fairly newer weapons of sssd and i think they are doing the refinement too even the sig jammed due to legendary ofb ammo only the ak and all survived that shit tbh

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles