Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Azaad

Country flag
Apna shalwar khol raha hoga hugne ke liye, baith ke kon moot'ta hai?
Muslimeen are obligated to sit & pee as per sunna'h coz their prophet Mo the naughty did so as recounted by his 6 yr old bride Ayesha.

shade

Country flag
Hope he's carrying water to do Istinja though otherwise it's istinjmar where in the absence of water , a stone would have to do the job of purification.
Such Rules 🤲
Much Laws 📿
Very Wow 💣

tbh i prefer living in my state of kuffar jahiliya rather than having to clean the droplets of piss from my dicc using a rock

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Muslimeen are obligated to sit & pee as per sunna'h coz their prophet Mo the naughty did so as recounted by his 6 yr old bride Ayesha.

What is this "Spiritual Practice" of using this is sacred way of peeing. If there is sacred way to shit?
(Of course, There is, how the wipe, in how many stroke to wipe).

shade

Country flag
What is this "Spiritual Practice" of using this is sacred way of peeing. If there is sacred way to shit?
(Of course, There is, how wipe, in how many stroke to wipe).
In their book it is mandated that they must wash their ass with water.
Wiping their ass like a filthy goora is ABSOLUTELY HARAM.

Perhaps the only good thing from their book

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Such Rules 🤲
Much Laws 📿
Very Wow 💣

tbh i prefer living in my state of kuffar jahiliya rather than having to clean the droplets of piss from my dicc using a rock
There is no religion that condones lying and adultery and live through sensuality except this. The way this religion guarantees, endless whoredom and never bending **** qualifies it Creation of Satan. Only a Satan could inspire like that.

shade

Country flag
There is no religion that condones lying and adultery and live through sensuality except this. The way this religion guarantees, endless whoredom and never bending **** qualifies it Creation of Satan. Only a Satan could inspire like that.
This is the only religion that doesn't have a monastic tradition.
Their Voldemort himself viewed it with contempt as something done by those infidel Christians and Jews and Pagans and spread this among his followers.

It is haram for a green believer to remain woman-free.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
This is the only religion that doesn't have a monastic tradition.
Their Voldemort himself viewed it with contempt as something done by those infidel Christians and Jews and Pagans and spread this among his followers.

It is haram for a green believer to remain woman-free.
Yeah, every religion "truly" starts when one's conquers his "temptation of flesh" but this one dies with it.

You know how much depraved it. There is false story of Moses in Quran that their was Rumors among people that His was deformed. So, one day he was doing work, he kept his towel on stone, but lo, the stone started to move away, Moses run behind it long distance and everyone saw he has a big. Oh, the miracle of Ola.

One may ask what was purpose of this miracle?? No, it is greatness of only true one.

shade

Country flag
Yeah, every religion "truly" starts when one's conquers his "temptation of flesh" but this one dies with it.
Here the whole goal is tempations of the flesh
You go to war against the infidel and your reward is the infidel's women taken as sex-slaves.
You get multiple wives and ez divorce by uttering 3 magic words.
Your reward for dying in battle is 72 whoores in heaven and an eternally rock hard dong.

This cult is very optimized for earthly operations, even the reasoning to get to heaven is based on what are earthly baits.

Majority of tribes adopting this cult followed it's ways long before their conversion( og Arabs, og Turkics, non-Persian Iranics, sub saharan nijjers, Berbers, Chechens )

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
India is not better in this case.
we have more than enough same breed in our country.
I am not the one claiming India is a perfect supa powa, but when you have millions of these inbreds spamming "pajeet streetshitter" with a tonne of confidence, you gotta puncture that false pride.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
This well known Pakistani influencer says speed of sound is faster than speed of light because when Muslims do dua (prayer) it travels faster to Allah than light traveling in space. And the crowd applauds to such nonsense. No wonder Pakistan is doomed to fail.

Azaad

Country flag

Global Defence

New threads

Articles