Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
PPP itself means nothing if the nominal GDP used to calculate it itself is bullshit.
If paki purchasing power on paper is 2/3rd of India, it should be reflecting in reality, but is that happening? Nope. Purchasing power of an average paki is around 3 times less at least.
Per capita electricity consumption is the best comparison. We are 3-4 times porki though our per capita consumption needs to increase a lot which means both industry is thriving and people are living well and are affording good quality electricity. But the point is even in undokyumented ekanamy porkis will consume energy which clearly is not the case here. Maybe nawazoo and zardari 10% family are doing undokyumeted electricity consumption, haan ji?

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
We tend to think the Iranian leadership is full of strategic thinkers and careful planners, and they are that most of the times. But sometimes they, especially mullas, act like bumbling fools. "Baghdad Bobs".
Totally agree. I think Iranians are under tremendous pressure and pissing thinking what Israel will do next. After all in reality Israel has taken out plenty of top Iranian leaders. And continues doing so. They even crippled Iran’s nuke reactors through virus and used AI enabled guns to take out the senior most nuke site inside a big city in Iran. The latest clinical strike to wipe out Iran’s Al Quds commanders in Syria was a major setback for them. Mullahs are under tremendous pressure and possibly running anywhere where they can get some respect. The real reason for this visit is that Israel has these mullahs by the balls and they are probably thinking that Porkis cannot be lost as an ally plus the dallahs needed from natural gas. But the development is very interesting. The mullahs can be just crazy too. But the excessive PR by Iran in Porkiland was funny to see.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Very true!

What I'm getting at is, Indian homemade food is the most wholesome thing out there. Our restaurant food is like a whole another cuisine altogether. Perhaps I have become spoilt, but the only food I can eat for more than a 2 or 3 days at a stretch and not be completely sick of it is homemade Indian food. That has been my experience after a decade of traveling various countries.
Love homemade food. Whenever I come home I ask my ma and naani to khilao me daal sabzi for days. Plus some motichoor ladoos I am all set.

asingha94

Country flag
Dude seriously said that Pakistan is the cheapest country to live in with the Asia's highest inflation. Just filing the loose end with nationalism stupidity & pride. How much debt an avg Pakistani owes? Does he know?
They compalin that indian GDP is calculated in nominal terms. In PPP Pakistan is literally decades behind. Dude also doesn't know that GDP equates with Indiustrial output.
Bunch of nonsense.
Collecting a bunch of feel good substance

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles