Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

mamamia12

This confirms my theory its only fear of armed Americans, Pak USA diaspora has not gone on a peado rampage
It helps to have somewhat free speech(unlike banning in cuckrope) or having some right wing groups(banned in cuckrope). They also have 500 agencies for total country unlike 5 to 6 in Europe.

Rango

Country flag
This confirms my theory its only fear of armed Americans, Pak USA diaspora has not gone on a peado rampage
Also, just the UK Paki population (1.5 million) is more than double the US Paki population. And a majority of UK Paki white girl groomers and rapists are the progeny of Mirpuris.

The US Paki population is a bit more educated and diverse. It is still full of extremists, but has a lower percentage of child abuser genes compared to European Pakis.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Sand is SiliconDioxide, any Silicon Dioxide can be used for making silicon. But Fabrication starts after many steps after making silicon. Such take is not even juvenile. 😂 😂 😂
its the same situation when i used to consider myself a professional after opening and reassembling screws of a toy car in childhood

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

NutCracker

Country flag

Cheepek

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles