Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe shot dead

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Very unfortunate. He was not a dectator. He was an elected representative of a great nation called Japan. Elected representatives remains in power till people wish them to remain in power. They don't shed blood to remain in power. Why should anybody kill them for any reason. Om shantihi, shantihi, shantihi.

SKC

Country flag
Very unfortunate. He was not a dectator. He was an elected representative of a great nation called Japan. Elected representatives remains in power till people wish them to remain in power. They don't shed blood to remain in power. Why should anybody kill them for any reason. Om shantihi, shantihi, shantihi.
He was the best President Japan had in really long time. Maybe best after the Plaza accords happened between US and Japan in 1980s.
Shuga and the current President stand nowhere in front of him.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The doctor in the press conference is confusing the heck out of everybody.

-bullets not found during surgery
-wounds are in the base of the neck
-but also says heart is damaged
-he says shot from the front

Last edited:

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
The shotgun used seems to be 3D printed.
Japan has good control over guns. Only Hunter rifles are allowed for hunting only.
If he's been shot by a 12 gauge at close range and he wasn't wearing any body armour, hate to break it to you guys.
I think he's dead.:crazy:

Chinis are getting naughty. I refuse to believe this was just some guy who was pissed off.
It is not even a proper gun, and I suspect not even proper ammo, these types of makeshift stuff aren’t useful. I think he was injured but the sudden panic caused him the cardiac arrest as you don’t see much wounds on his body.
Not 3D printed Gun.

Home made custom gun. Chopped off barrell of the gun. Put Wooden base at the bottom.
Work done to disguise gun as much as possible.

Seems like took training from Desi katta makers from Kanpur-Dehat!! (I know bad joke)
I'm very saddened to anal-yse all these but anyway, this is what it is,

1657272873682.png

> thick plumbing pipes
> taped together on seems like a thick wood plank or something
> those wires...seems firing mechanism was electric
1657272949607.png

another image, look battery/capacitor and wires clearly visible and look at end side of those "barrels on top", seems some sort of plastic used there

> there was info from my japani friend that Shooter worked in JMSDF for about two years, later turned into an assistant professor and served in some university,
that is from where he stole chemical maal to make black powder, and he used regular ball bearing metal balls as ;ammo;

so a kinda ;advanced; version of common musket-blunderbuss as it's electrically ignited

😪 so yeah, i believe there is little to no 3d printed maal on it except perhaps pistol grip and/or that end caps on barrels (probably to seal off the opening and/or providing means for wire to set inside the barrel etc), but a modern version of very old school thing...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
ॐ शान्ति: 🌺
View attachment 163200
Om shanti
Naa jaayte mriyate va
Kadachin naayam bhutta
Bhavithaa na bhuya ajo
Nitya sasvato yam puraano na
Hanyate hanyamaane sareeree
Acheedyo yam adhaahyo yam akeledhyo sya eva cha Nitya sarva gathah sthanoor achalo yam sanathaanah

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles