Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Kuchh jyada din nahi jab ye bekar ki fasal fekne ke layak ho jayegi. These wanna be students will be useless and burden to society, what kind of garbage they made out of normal ones.
The very concept of student activism is baffling to me. College and masters were the most stressful time of my life. I had zero energy to do anything outside of assignments and studying. Whenever I had God sent free time, I would just chill, watch movies, sleep or go for a trip.

Where the fuck do all these student activists come from? How do they have time and energy for this stuff? In fact I have the same question for everyone doing extracurricular stuff in university, like cultural programs and setting up random clubs.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
The very concept of student activism is baffling to me. College and masters were the most stressful time of my life. I had zero energy to do anything outside of assignments and studying. Whenever I had God sent free time, I would just chill, watch movies, sleep or go for a trip.

Where the fuck do all these student activists come from? How do they have time and energy for this stuff? In fact I have the same question for everyone doing extracurricular stuff in university, like cultural programs and setting up random clubs.
Same here , I never did any extracurricular activities in school or college

ovalpiston

Country flag
Kuchh jyada din nahi jab ye bekar ki fasal fekne ke layak ho jayegi. These wanna be students will be useless and burden to society, what kind of garbage they made out of normal ones.
Cyclical. Every 50-60 yrs western countries seem to go through this period of turmoil, chaos, protests and anarchy only to self-correct. The difference this time though is the rapidly shifting demographics in Europe and North America. Muslims will align with anyone if it means furthering their cause, and they are close to achieving that critical mass where they can wreck havoc at will in the west.

ovalpiston

Country flag

Majority of these acvitist students are upper middle-class or wealthy white kids and muslims. For the former, it is like turning themselves into their teenage t-shirt hero Che Guevera but within the safe confines of university campuses or bridges and parks in liberal cities. It makes them feel "revolutionary" without having to go through the rigors of a revolution. It is like playing 'Call of Duty' and thinking you are in a real battlefield, it just feeds their imagination!

As for muslim students, they must be surprised how easy it is to play these useful idiots! Seeing white women wear headscarfs, kefiyeh, slogans of jihad etc must be both amazement and astonishment at the same time!

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Another Online Victory for Indian Internet Army.

Folks, do you remember this individual from twitter?

"I,Hypocrite"

He is notorious for his racist tweets against Indians, and many posters here are well aware of his racism against Indians.

If I recall correctly, Yesterday he made a tweet about an Indian being denied Entry into an Israeli restaurant. So I came across that tweet and quoted it, and posted his real photos, the same ones that were leaked out by an Indian user who had doxxed him. He later ended up blocking me.
I didn't block him back of course cause I am not scared of him, but he being the scaredy cat he is, he was the one who BLOCKED me. So I went to sleep after thrashing him.

Later today morning I checked his account and discovered that his twitter account got suspended! :pound:

Poor chap didn't stand a chance, I was actually surprised that he didn't get banned sooner because it was not the first time he posted derogatory against Indians and it would not be the last one either too.
Incase you are wondering which photos did I post of him, it's these ones.
20240419_195422.jpg
20240419_195425.jpg

Just another example of what happens when folks from other countries post anti Indian stuff. Indians will come, we will find where ever you are, who ever you, we will find you! Ghar mai ghoskar marenge!

I think he is going to come back again with an alternate account, doubt that will last for a long time, Indians will soon discover him again and again the same process of "ONLINE THRASHING" will start and will end the same way.

:india:

Jimih

Country flag
Another Online Victory for Indian Internet Army.

Folks, do you remember this individual from twitter?

"I,Hypocrite"

He is notorious for his racist tweets against Indians, and many posters here are well aware of his racism against Indians.

If I recall correctly, Yesterday he made a tweet about an Indian being denied Entry into an Israeli restaurant. So I came across that tweet and quoted it, and posted his real photos, the same ones that were leaked out by an Indian user who had doxxed him. He later ended up blocking me.

:india:

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
One Word: "BULLSHIT!"

Elon Musk in the past promised that there would be a major reduction in bot accounts.

Which bot accounts and I talking about? The ones which simply for no reason appear under your tweet and spam "NUDES IN PROFILE":troll:Or the ones which go and spam and some stupid malicious links for trading or crypto currency and all that bullshit. And we all know how much of his promise he has actually full filled. Since the time he made that promise, twitter has been filled with only more and more waves of bots. Mark my words, these are just empty promises of his.

And that I,Hypocrite guy was not banned because he was farming engagement, but because he got on the nerves of Indians who thrashed him online and mass reported his account.

Elon Musk is highly racist against Indians and Asians in general.

IBSA

Country flag
Brazilian woman arrested after taking corpse to sign bank loan: ‘She knew he was dead’
Shock in Brazil after woman is arrested and charged with violating a corpse and attempted theft through fraud

Tom Phillips in Rio de Janeiro
Wed 17 Apr 2024 18.12 BST

A woman brought her seemingly dead uncle to a bank in Brazil for a loan. Photograph: @realengotv via X

When Érika de Souza Vieira wheeled her lethargic-looking uncle into a Brazilian bank, clerks quickly sensed something was amiss.

“I don’t think he’s well. He doesn’t look well at all,” remarked one distrustful employee as Vieira tried to get her elderly relative to sign off on a 17,000 reais ($3,250) loan.

Paulo Roberto Braga was indeed indisposed. In fact, the 68-year-old appears to have been dead.

Shortly after entering the lender in Rio late on Tuesday with her late uncle, Vieira was arrested and charged with violating a corpse and attempted theft through fraud, according to the Rio newspaper O Dia.

“She knew he was dead … he had been dead for at least two hours,” the investigating officer, Fábio Luiz Souza, told the breakfast news program Bom Dia Rio on Wednesday.

“I have never come across a story like this in 22 years [as a cop],” added Souza, who said visible signs of livor mortis left no doubt as to Braga’s state.

Footage of Vieira’s surreal and macabre alleged attempt to cash in on her relative’s corpse has gone viral on social media, with Brazilians voicing stupefaction at the scene.

At one point in the images – which bank workers began filming after smelling a rat – one suspicious employee comments on Braga’s pallid complexion. “That’s just what he’s like,” Vieira replies, before trying to place a pen in his limp hand once again.

Brazilian journalists shared their viewers’ bewilderment.

“It is just unbelievable. It seems like a wind-up, but this is serious,” the news presenter Leilane Neubarth exclaimed as she told viewers about the scandal on the network GloboNews. “She has gone into the bank with a cadaver – and has tried to get money with a human being who is dead.”

Another journalist, Camila Bomfim, was similarly stunned. “This is the last straw … This goes beyond all limits because there can be no doubt … about the difference between a living person and a dead person,” Bomfim said.

Ana Carla de Souza Correa, a lawyer representing Vieira, insisted it was not. “The facts did not occur as has been narrated. Paulo was alive when he arrived at the bank,” Correa told reporters, claiming there were witnesses who could prove that. “All of this will be cleared up,” the lawyer added. “We believe in Érika’s innocence.”

The police chief Souza said he was also investigating if Vieira was in fact the deceased man’s niece. “Anyone who sees that [footage] can see the person was dead,” he said.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/17/brazil-woman-corpse-bank-fraud

dfcool

Country flag
San Francisco Banks Are Closing in Record Numbers . Twenty bank branches closed across the city this year which is more than the previous two years combined and the most in a single year. Across the state, 277 bank branches have closed this year

New threads

Articles