Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

sameer3694

From another forum, there is a Island nijjer "expresses concerns" that AMCA would come in 2040s and it would be late and obsolete that even MK2 will come in 2035(He doesn't bother about Prototype in Fabrication) and says that we need to Induct more Rafale. Indo Monkey is importing Ace-Combat Inventory of Rafales-F15s-KF21-Typhoons and wanted to shoo away that inferiority-ness so he shits on us that we are sub-par not knowing Island Monkeys didn't even had a Indigenous Trainer. I thought there can be some delusional idiots in this and other indian forums regarding our Indigenous Products overhyping them, but these monkeys are on another level. I had to cringe on their antics, arguments and commentary on KF-21 related threads.

Baboonesians were even caught red handed stealing data from KF21 not once but twice and possibly more that we don't know of. It's actually strange that Koreans haven't kicked them out of the program yet, given they are unable to even make basic yearly offset payments.

I mean forget about fighter jets, baboons would probably struggle to even make decent mortars or cannons given their extraordinary manufacturing capabilities. Their utter humiliation in East Timor despite having disproportionate support from the west is a testament to their capabilities.

Blademaster

Arre cut daamadji some slack, he has to pretend to be a "Pat-riotic Briton" for his last few months on the kursi there.
That's the price he has to pay in order to become PM of Britain. It's par for the course but India needs to issue a statement rebutting Rishi Sunak's statement less that Britons would think that a hindu PM would exonerate Britain's criminal & genocidal actions during the British occupation of India.

shade

Country flag
That's the price he has to pay in order to become PM of Britain. It's par for the course but India needs to issue a statement rebutting Rishi Sunak's statement less that Britons would think that a hindu PM would exonerate Britain's criminal & genocidal actions during the British occupation of India.
Push him too hard and he will give a cancerous "British colonialism was good for India" type speech for precious 5 votes from English geriatrics, the type of speech that was the preserve of Suella Braverman( Goan and Tamil magic mix ) his ex-colleague whom he booted.

Regardless i agree with you, we too must hold up the mirror to these Anglo bastards, we too can do critical race theory

shade

Country flag
this just reminded me of that meme,
View attachment 252158
bahar jaa kar kitna bhi yeh videshiyo ke beech me apna place banane jaoge, woh log tumko tumhara place dikha hi denge mauka aane par...
The kikel realized this concept and that's how you got Israel
When will our treacherous Brown Coolies learn this only God knows.

NutCracker

Country flag

Jimih

Country flag
Incase f a g g o t deletes the tweet
View attachment 252123
As a PM (and brown coolie himself) he is writing this tweet.

Churchill is like "God" to the White men of Western nations. I don't think any other political leader is revered as much as Churchill in the West for all the obvious/wrong reasons.

IMG_20240509_221547.png

shade

Country flag
As a PM (and brown coolie himself) he is writing this tweet.

Churchill is like "God" to the White men of Western nations. I don't think any other political leader is revered as much as Churchill in the West for all the obvious/wrong reasons.

View attachment 252162
Undeserved worship, "won" WW2 where the heavy lifting was done by Soviets, Americans and Indian colonial soldiers, but still couldn't win an Election after winning the war :bplease:

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Undeserved worship, "won" WW2 where the heavy lifting was done by Soviets, Americans and Indian colonial soldiers, but still couldn't win an Election after winning the war :bplease:

Well the Soviets were Evil

shade

Country flag
Well the Soviets were Evil
Russkie and Soviet in general as much lower on the evil scale than your generic "Standard Gora" like (((Empire upon which the sun never sets))), Lund of Free and Bhosda of Brave or Third Reich walas, it matters not.

The Russkie is a small baby in comparison to the (((Germanic))) language speakers who are literally the devil's tools.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles