Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

shade

Country flag

Can someone tell me who these 2 are?
white incels.
In Elon's raaj any f4g out there can get a blue tick.

btw you come across any randi-rona/concern trolling posts by whincels like this, you add nimbu-mirchi to your reply and rub it in to the cumskins, in this case it wuold be "Yes, whites are disciminated against, deal with it bitch"

Nah the lower one is something else trying to find more about him
The last one is a bong coolie

bablu666

Another firangi hating Indian men after getting dumped by a Jeet :lol:
View attachment 252146
Ramaswami and other Hindu westerners should rather focus on the rampant Hinduphobia in Western academic circles, schools, universities, parliament and in their policies rather than bootlicking white people all the time.
Not once I heard Ramaswamy talking about the amount of bullying Hindu children face in American Public Schools despite Hindus being model citizens. We would have literally faced executions if our people acted even 1% like jihadis.

From Nikki (Nimrata) to Bobby(Piyush) Jindal, bunch of Hindus trying so hard to get into the white master's club that they change their religion and name.

But you know what? Hindus have such slave mentality that the daily abuse they receive won't even get registered in their minds. That's the kind of bootlicking of goras we do.

Cheran

Country flag
Do you know him Is he some jayant bhandari equivalent? I don't get him
Wtf is bong coolie?
A Bengali who wants to be an anglo.

He resents that his mother has been poked & fertilized by what he believes is a 76 IQ Indian Bengali.

To make up for this "humiliation" he might at times put the photo in which he appears "whitest" as his dp.

I believe that i have seen some nauseating & hate inducing tweet from this Arpan guy against Hindus as well in the past.

bablu666

Ramaswami and other Hindu westerners should rather focus on the rampant Hinduphobia in Western academic circles, schools, universities, parliament and in their policies rather than bootlicking white people all the time.
Not once I heard Ramaswamy talking about the amount of bullying Hindu children face in American Public Schools despite Hindus being model citizens. We would have literally faced executions if our people acted even 1% like jihadis.

From Nikki (Nimrata) to Bobby(Piyush) Jindal, bunch of Hindus trying so hard to get into the white master's club that they change their religion and name.

But you know what? Hindus have such slave mentality that the daily abuse they receive won't even get registered in their minds. That's the kind of bootlicking of goras we do.
The Jews don't care either. If they cared they would have taken some action against the hate propaganda against Hindutva but nope. Infact so many from Israeli Univs, supported the dismantling Hindutva program while their people are getting fuked by the Jihadis.

Azaad

Country flag

He resents that his mother has been poked & fertilized by what he believes is a 76 IQ Indian Bengali.

To make up for this "humiliation" he might at times put the photo in which he appears "whitest" as his dp.

I believe that i have seen some nauseating & hate inducing tweet from this Arpan guy against Hindus as well in the past.
Frankly having come across his tweets before , I get the impression the handle is run by an Indian peaceful possibly a Rockybul from West Bangladesh though it could also be a Hindu bong.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Missouri wali thik thak hai lekin
Bhale hi pedo ho lekin shakal thik thak hai
dang that missouri girl can rape me all she wants! lol!
Missouri cougar looks fine .
You're like the 3rd DFI member to say this.

Don't know how many more are...:hmm:
I think I am an Oklahoma guy.. :daru:
Dang 😳 Oklahoma m!f
I'm into Texalites mathematique.

shade

Country flag

I knew a creature like this in a traditional catholic group i was in, it was filled with goras and orthodoxes but with this one bong """"convert""""
I put convert in quotes because the focus of the group was bashing or raging on gora librandus and green people in the west.
This creature used to be front and centre when any hindu/indian bashing would happen and then vanish, would never like or comment on any actual religious post.

Do you know him Is he some jayant bhandari equivalent? I don't get him
Wtf is bong coolie?
Look at his timeline, he is the Bong edition of Gayant Randari, it's pretty obvious.

shade

Country flag
Frankly having come across his tweets before , I get the impression the handle is run by an Indian peaceful possibly a Rockybul from West Bangladesh though it could also be a Hindu bong.
I too never believed Gayant Lundari was a real person.

Azaad

Country flag
I too never believed Gayant Lundari was a real person.
This guy is pure hateful abuse. Bhandari uses a different MO. Though having said that it isn't inconceivable to come across Bong Hindus using the same kind of language

shade

Country flag
This guy is pure hateful abuse. Bhandari uses a different MO. Though having said that it isn't inconceivable to come across Bong Hindus using the same kind of language
Librandus in the end are ethnomasochistic traitors to their tribe.
Then again wouldn't but it past some jobless raqibul cockroach to do this.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Missouri wali thik thak hai lekin
Bhale hi pedo ho lekin shakal thik thak hai
dang that missouri girl can rape me all she wants! lol!
Missouri cougar looks fine .
I think I am an Oklahoma guy.. :daru:
Dang 😳 Oklahoma m!f
I'm into Texalites mathematique.

So, many in thirst-trap and we worry about why are so many important people getting honey-trapped?
Bro, at least keep rapists away. 😂 😂 😂

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
From another forum, there is a Island nijjer "expresses concerns" that AMCA would come in 2040s and it would be late and obsolete that even MK2 will come in 2035(He doesn't bother about Prototype in Fabrication) and says that we need to Induct more Rafale. Indo Monkey is importing Ace-Combat Inventory of Rafales-F15s-KF21-Typhoons and wanted to shoo away that inferiority-ness so he shits on us that we are sub-par not knowing Island Monkeys didn't even had a Indigenous Trainer. I thought there can be some delusional idiots in this and other indian forums regarding our Indigenous Products overhyping them, but these monkeys are on another level. I had to cringe on their antics, arguments and commentary on KF-21 related threads.

Azaad

Country flag

Media is too shy to name the country of origin of these mostly underaged criminals except to say they're all immigrants.

Why, that's shocking?! Whoever's heard of immigrants do this kind of deed especially if they happen to be peacefuls with the youngest of these criminals being 11.

bablu666

Media is too shy to name the country of origin of these mostly underaged criminals except to say they're all immigrants.

Why, that's shocking?! Whoever's heard of immigrants do this kind of deed especially if they happen to be peacefuls with the youngest of these criminals being 11.
They are too busy lecturing Indians about pislamophobia.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Jangal me amangal unke udhar hota hai lekin kharab to hum hai Bencho.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles