Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

NutCracker

Country flag
Putin, in cooperation with that Gaurakshak from Belarus, hatched a scheme where they spread the news of FREE MIGRATION TO EUROPE In various third world african and green shitholes.
Now the black and brown people came in droves to Belarus on free plane tickets
They were put in buses
taken to the Polund-Belarus border
And then told to do Ghazwa upon the border fences
Which they did, now Polund was facing a human wave of Abduls and Mbombes at the border :megusta:
This is from 2 years back, before the invasion, I've heard now Rooskies are trying this on their border with Finland also so the Finns are quickly building walls, not bridges as they would normally sermonize other nations to do.

Inshallah, half of the Arab nations and a quarter of Africans should be in Europe by 2030
Russia should bomb non-Assad controlled Syria more.. Either they will reach to EU or EU will go bankrupt paying compensation to TUrgay. Meanwhile Erdogy will be collecting new voters as marbles.

NutCracker

Country flag
People think i'm talking from my ass so here are videos

Per Al-Jazeera this is still ongoing?

Situation on Finland-Russia border

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d080T_eEuU
Polish border is impenetrable unless fence jumpers are whitoid Ukrainian. Turdish route for the win.
We've seen how our students escaping the Cykrain were treated at their border.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
When she was young she banged Vivian Richards, West Indies ka cricketer
The child born from this is called Masaba
View attachment 253036

Anyway she's a fashion designer and all.
Suddenly you have both maa beti getting media attention, Netflix shows and all
TLDR is globohomo is wanting to promote coal-burning in this nation, as if our own (((diversity))) is not enough, they want pawjeetas running after the BBC and producing lil nijjers in this nation
Do u think our women's will run after this nijars. I don't think so. Except tier 1 women's..
What I know is if a average women burn coal. And marries her respective ethnicity. She is never gonna stay happy. Neither that man will have a happy life.
She will eventually cheat on him.. that's fact..
So this nijars are obviously a problem for tier 1 citizens. Womens of conservative communities like Tamil,kannadigas,marathis, haryanvis etc etc many others u know will never get into this nijars..
The commies, westernised modern, tier 1 city people, will handover themselves
I don't think they are even above a million in this country.. I have never seen even one...

When she was young she banged Vivian Richards, West Indies ka cricketer

The child born from this is called Masaba
Infact Richards was married so she had a illegitimate relationship with him. But today she is shown as a role model , bold women that even Richards abandoned her.but she still kept the baby.. this is shameless.

Last edited:

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Slovakia didn't vote in favour of recent immigration something right
The PM that got shot was having pro-russia image already, he even declared to oppose Ukraine's inclusion in the NATO whenever he got that chance and he's also vehemently opposed to all globohomo SJW LGBT things and all; the guy who shot him is said to be some writer who was supporter of opposition "progressive slovakia' party 🤷‍♂️
so a nationalist-style PM got shot by 'progressive' guy

Country flag
Most cyber coolies living in Bay Area own Tesla. I know some of them personally. There’s some weird fetish among Indian Americans to buy Teslas.
My cousins and nephews all have tesla's. I don't like the car. It is not a status symbol
that it once was. In NYC many taxi drivers/uber are driving the same tesla's. Many
people hate the tesla's especially when they break down; many junk the car.
F@@k the 8 hour charging time. I am happy with my toyota's and corvette.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Indians are more vile to Nijjas than Whites themselves.

No Indians gonna prefer Nijjas.
I've come across some Indian origin women who have the black fever. They went their holes filled with black, and also want to become black. The second one is mostly ABCDs, they want the social cred that comes with it in whitelands these days.

Country flag
I've come across some Indian origin women who have the black fever. They went their holes filled with black, and also want to become black. The second one is mostly ABCDs, they want the social cred that comes with it in whitelands these days.
Many younger generations indians are big woke movement followers ; these are some
of the things that come with the movement.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles