Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Coalmine

Country flag
Sure. Then why is the Indian government relentlessly trying to get other countries to get more Indians? Constantly pushing for more work permits, student visas, H1B's, O1's, making agreements for labour mobility with Taiwan and Israel, pushing for visa free entry of Indian tourists etc. Why are they doing all this unnecessary stuff which will only harm India's reputation and put people at risk?

Secondly I have no intention of seeing a world where Indians are a third class labour population abroad limited to segregated ghettos and hated by the locals for want of decent income in India. The original post is about the scale of capacity buildup India needs to do to achieve a half decent standard of living for the masses.
It will be better if Indian aka Hindus in foreign countries form their own societies and pressure groups.
Better we takeover any low population country in south America or Canada or Australia with excessive migration

shade

Country flag
Why should Indian Gobermint care what happens to Indians abroad? Again I fail to comprehend why should we worry about these Indians who go to other country, work there and pay taxes there itself than coming back here and contributing to the nation. One chooses to go foreign countries in search for better life*, then they should also not cry when situation turns ugly.
Because they love the remittance money, which boosts their forex, more than those "citizenship in 5-6 years" gora countries this applies to those Gelf countries and America.

Al-Geralam would be a total shithole like Bonglol if it wasn't for those remmitance bux that mellus send back from Gelf.

Our boys and girls abroad could be wielded as a weapon if GoI gave a shit like Erdogandu wields his Turkis in Europe, but vishwaguru isn't bothered about this.

shade

Country flag
It will be better if Indian aka Hindus in foreign countries form their own societies and pressure groups.
Better we takeover any low population country in south America or Canada or Australia with excessive migration
Bade teer maar liye na hinduo ne?
Seekhs and Mullas do a better job at this meanwhile.
Hondu just doesn't care and even if he does, the associations are more likely to do chaatukari of Gora political ecosystem rather than linking up with the GoI.
Not that GoI isn't any better, they don't give a shit either.

Seekh and Mulla orgs both receive patronage from local gora political ecosystem, Hondu organization only gets the stick.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Bade teer maar liye na hinduo ne?
Seekhs and Mullas do a better job at this meanwhile.
Hondu just doesn't care and even if he does, the associations are more likely to do chaatukari of Gora political ecosystem rather than linking up with the GoI.
Not that GoI isn't any better, they don't give a shit either.

Seekh and Mulla orgs both receive patronage from local gora political ecosystem, Hondu organization only gets the stick.
The Sikh and Mulla phenomenon is also due to government agencies from Qatar and Pakistan paying and organizing for such political infiltration and media subversion. There is no such thing as an organic movement. Ultimately everything of substance has one or the other nation state behind it, which is missing for the Hindu diaspora.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
I've been looking at the footage of the student in their "hostels" in kyrgyzstan. What squalid conditions do they live in? 8 people in one room on bunk beds. Dirty walls and floors. All of them speak and look like labourers trafficked in the gulf. These are all apparently medical students. WTF is happening.

I don't give a fuck about the kanglus and pakis, but I bet the Indian students are in similar condition.

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
I've been looking at the footage of the student in their "hostels" in kyrgyzstan. What squalid conditions do they live in? 8 people in one room on bunk beds. Dirty walls and floors. All of them speak and look like labourers trafficked in the gulf. These are all apparently medical students. WTF is happening.

I don't give a fuck about the kanglus and pakis, but I bet the Indian students are in similar condition.
Getting admission for mbbs in formsr Soviet countries is extremely easy and cheap, hence all mediocre students are flocking there

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Conclusion- condition is bad not that bad either.. but in big cities it is. where nijars are in large numbers. The girls who come from tier 2 & 3 coming to big cities are. Also turning into wh0res. the problem is the number of this nijars is gonna increase in future.
The cheating problem is also quite significant in big cities cultural non connected people.. with morality and all u know...
So find a cultured women not some one who is raised like we are talking about especially if she is in corporate..
The condition is not that bad for masses. But in big cities it is there.. thank God I was raised in a tier 2 city. I find many things better here. It was not even tier 2 kind of city non even a below taluka. But kind of well developed..
thnku...i think about it unbiaslly nd found. that indian boys doing this "looking beyond india" for partner etc from several years. i mean from russian, to thai, to european, to other white girls,,,,,indian boys hv grt lust for them nd taking pride for it. now our women is doing same😂. but they add two additional containder with it. one is black nd second is koreans😝.
so instead of worrying about womens. we need to give proper education of our culture etc to boys nd girls. degradation is happening in both ends. i see many videos, where boyr r taunting girls about wearing traditional dresses. but they themself dont wear their traditional dress. than women ask, why only girls hv responsibility to save or follow our culture. we need to educate our children from childhood, so their foundation becomes strong for our culture nd religion etc. otherwise they will try to explore happiness etc, outside of our country. 🙏

Satish Sharma

Country flag
thnku...i think about it unbiaslly nd found. that indian boys doing this "looking beyond india" for partner etc from several years. i mean from russian, to thai, to european, to other white girls,,,,,indian boys hv grt lust for them nd taking pride for it. now our women is doing same😂. but they add two additional containder with it. one is black nd second is koreans😝.
so instead of worrying about womens. we need to give proper education of our culture etc to boys nd girls. degradation is happening in both ends. i see many videos, where boyr r taunting girls about wearing traditional dresses. but they themself dont wear their traditional dress. than women ask, why only girls hv responsibility to save or follow our culture. we need to educate our children from childhood, so their foundation becomes strong for our culture nd religion etc. otherwise they will try to explore happiness etc, outside of our country. 🙏
I never had hawas for phoreign ka maal or any russkies,asean, white. I'm into a typical indian brown gal in indian attire. Follows indian tradition,
But u did exposed this hypocrisy when men marries phoreign wow wow
When women marries paw paw degeneracy 🤡

bablu666

Country flag
we need same type of dedication work like ISCON people do in foreign. dont know why they not much successful in india, converting back to others. it should be easier to convert back indians than foreign people.
There is a huge section of egoistic Indian Hindus that sees Iskcon as threat just because Iskcon openly bashes other sects. All the degeneracy stuff that hindus in this forum are crying about is missing in the devout Vaishnav socities. We strictly have to follow the four regulations and one of them is no illicit sex. This keeps both men and expecially women in check. I have seen so many(all of them rather) Vaishnav gentlemen and ladies who are literally embodiments of purity.

What I like the most about the gaudiya vaishnavism(iskcon follows this philosophy) is that there is no jaat-paat either. Anyone can come and become Vaishnav without much difficulty. Also you have to strictly follow certain rules and regulations. No mumbo-jumbo vedant and modern day stuff like you can do whatever you want, women are goddess, I am God, etc.
Also there is mandatory participation in temple activites. Feminism is a big no no. Women are taught to serve their husbands, respect in-laws and vice-versa. You get a feeling of being in a community which keeps you away from nihilism, toxic individualism, etc.

The reason Iskcon is not popular could be as i said in the beginning, hostility from other hindu sects which is absent in foreign countries. Also Iskcon since it was founded in USA, its preaching activities focussed on reverting the Abrahmics to Dharmic culture.

bablu666

Country flag
There is a huge section of egoistic Indian Hindus that sees Iskcon as threat just because Iskcon openly bashes other sects. All the degeneracy stuff that hindus in this forum are crying about is missing in the devout Vaishnav socities. We strictly have to follow the four regulations and one of them is no illicit sex. This keeps both men and expecially women in check. I have seen so many(all of them rather) Vaishnav gentlemen and ladies who are literally embodiments of purity.

What I like the most about the gaudiya vaishnavism(iskcon follows this philosophy) is that there is no jaat-paat either. Anyone can come and become Vaishnav without much difficulty. Also you have to strictly follow certain rules and regulations. No mumbo-jumbo vedant and modern day stuff like you can do whatever you want, women are goddess, I am God, etc.
Also there is mandatory participation in temple activites. Feminism is a big no no. Women are taught to serve their husbands, respect in-laws and vice-versa. You get a feeling of being in a community which keeps you away from nihilism, toxic individualism, etc.

The reason Iskcon is not popular could be as i said in the beginning, hostility from other hindu sects which is absent in foreign countries. Also Iskcon since it was founded in USA, its preaching activities focussed on reverting the Abrahmics to Dharmic culture.
You should also visit Kolkata and then visit Nadia and see the stark difference between the two. The areas with predominant Shakta tradition and Ramakrishna Mission areas are filled with absolutely degenrate women who cheat, drink, treat their cuck bong hubbies as doormats, think themselves to be Durga and Kali while smoking joints and doing the most disgusting activities in the name of feminism.

Now go to the chad Nadia and Mayapur areas and show me one such women. Nadia is the headquarters of Gaudiya Vaishnavism, also there is presence of Iskcon. You would see women treating their husbands with so much respect and care and vice-versa. There is a sense of mutual respect. Traditional roles are upheld.

Feel free to correct me but wherever there is too much female divinity worship, those places have fallen to degeneracy.

Freedom Thru Firepower

Country flag
Nibba must be a pro rugby player

About the bill-
- Parties Involved: Members of the ruling Democratic Progressive Party (DPP) and the opposition, including the Kuomintang (KMT) and the Taiwan People's Party (TPP), were involved.

- Reason for Dispute: The opposition parties, KMT and TPP, are pushing for greater scrutiny powers over the government. This includes a controversial proposal to criminalize officials who make false statements in parliament.

- DPP's Stance: The DPP has accused the opposition of trying to force through the proposals without the customary consultation process, calling it an "unconstitutional abuse of power".

- Context of Political Tension: The incident occurred just days before President-elect Lai Ching-te is set to take office without a legislative majority. The DPP lost its majority in parliament, while the KMT has more seats but not enough to form a majority on its own.

Atavistic

Country flag
Sure. Then why is the Indian government relentlessly trying to get other countries to get more Indians? Constantly pushing for more work permits, student visas, H1B's, O1's, making agreements for labour mobility with Taiwan and Israel, pushing for visa free entry of Indian tourists etc. Why are they doing all this unnecessary stuff which will only harm India's reputation and put people at risk?

Secondly I have no intention of seeing a world where Indians are a third class labour population abroad limited to segregated ghettos and hated by the locals for want of decent income in India. The original post is about the scale of capacity buildup India needs to do to achieve a half decent standard of living for the masses.
For god sake pawjeets should first stop breeding like pigs especially those from Bimaru states living in dehat. Literally every dehati pawjeet i see in bangalore doing menial job is having a family of more than 3.

Atavistic

Country flag
Conclusion- condition is bad not that bad either.. but in big cities it is. where nijars are in large numbers. The girls who come from tier 2 & 3 coming to big cities are. Also turning into wh0res. the problem is the number of this nijars is gonna increase in future.
The cheating problem is also quite significant in big cities cultural non connected people.. with morality and all u know...
So find a cultured women not some one who is raised like we are talking about especially if she is in corporate..
The condition is not that bad for masses. But in big cities it is there.. thank God I was raised in a tier 2 city. I find many things better here. It was not even tier 2 kind of city non even a below taluka. But kind of well developed..
Pawjeetas go abroad, trap a gora in love then bring him in india and do lavish wedding to impress his parents then she goes abroad applies for green card and then divorces him once she gets her citizenship. I ahve come across 4 such cases of goras whining about pawjeetas dumping their ass like this

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
For god sake pawjeets should first stop breeding like pigs especially those from Bimaru states living in dehat. Literally every dehati pawjeet i see in bangalore doing menial job is having a family of more than 3.
Well somebody has to keep up with Najmul's rate of production.
In any case it is the dehati proles that come out when you have a pre-mediated green gang riot, not bougie f4ggots

Atavistic

Country flag
Well somebody has to keep up with Najmul's rate of production.
In any case it is the dehati proles that come out when you have a pre-mediated green gang riot, not bougie f4ggots
lol the same dehatis commit henious crimes like robbery, murders and rapes. nirbhaya rapists were all dehatis from delhi slum. thats not a great justification for having a high birth rate. India needs to industrialized bimaru states and make the dehatis work like oxes in the factories instead

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles