India-China Border conflict

mokoman

Country flag
Ofcourse not, I meant the watershed like we're doing in Arunachal. See last page posts. I meant starting our present demarcation negotiations demanding they pull back to this that roughly matches pre-62 line, instead of pulling away to form buffers & giving up access to patrolling points...

Whole Galwan & Chipchap river watershed should be contested by maintaining presence or penetrating patrols. Baki ka hissa bad me dekha jayega, jab hoga tab hoga.
frankly , most likely future scenario is us losing those AP watershed areas we dont officially claim . we already lost a valley , not sure when . good chance large portion of rest will be gone in next 10 years.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
frankly , most likely future scenario is us losing those AP watershed areas we dont officially claim . we already lost a valley , not sure when . good chance large portion of rest will be gone in next 10 years.
What we lost was beyond the watershed 🤣 a valley nestled better two ridge-lines that we used to short cut... in places we occupy even more than what we claim.

Check this out... That's the McMahon line difference I was enquiring about of two types of maps showing student Arunachal borders. @Chinmoy explained well, bunch of other "DFI patriots" studied our map so never, they didn't even know about it 😬 since then I've been researching. The red pasta are where McMahon line goes beyond the watershed. We claim & contest them, not very successfully. That's where Chinks made some villages, some were stopped. That area is 50:50 no man's land.
IMG_20240418_133258.jpg

This where we're ahead of our claim line, by a unilateral change of ours to follow the watershed to counter the red landgrab attempts.
IMG_20240418_132940.jpg

But in practice we have even more!.. We control half of it & contest the rest of it. That valley in the middle is hard to Chinks tk maintain presence in. It's essentially ours now.
IMG_20240418_133225.jpg

This one is ours too be dominated for the same reason Aksai is theirs, the terrain favours us. That's why I'm talk about watersheds. You'll have a clean ridgeline to occupy.

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
What we lost was beyond the watershed 🤣 a valley nestled better two ridge-lines that we used to short cut... in places we occupy even more than what we claim.

Check this out... That's the McMahon line difference I was enquiring about of two types of maps showing student Arunachal borders. @Chinmoy explained well, bunch of other "DFI patriots" studied our map so never, they didn't even know about it 😬 since then I've been researching. The red pasta are where McMahon line goes beyond the watershed. We claim & contest them, not very successfully. That's where Chinks made some villages, some were stopped. That area is 50:50 no man's land.
View attachment 248990
This where we're ahead of our claim line, by a unilateral change of ours to follow the watershed to counter the red landgrab attempts.
View attachment 248989
But in practice we have even more!.. We control half of it & contest the rest of it. That valley in the middle is hard to Chinks tk maintain presence in. It's essentially ours now.
View attachment 248991
This one is ours too be dominated for the same reason Aksai is theirs, the terrain favours us. That's why I'm talk about watersheds. You'll have a clean ridgeline to occupy.
fishtail was discussed here . no idea what @Chinmoy posted but we dont dominate here , chinese have road construction close to lake in chagalagam . we most likely have a deal with them . they wont extend the road anyfurther and we dont cross north .

last i checked long time back we have no roads inside fishtail here but a helipad + upcomming road in another valley inside our border

Jimih

Country flag
A Lt Col lost?!?!
What if they are battle casualties not being reported 🤔🤔
Not battle casualty. The said original poster has a bad habit of sensationlisation of news in this forum and takes pleasure from posting Indian casualties.

The Lt Col demise was due to cardiac arrest and he was from Army Training Command.

IMG_20240420_111753.png

thebakofbakchod

Not battle casualty. The said original poster has a bad habit of sensationlisation of news in this forum and takes pleasure from posting Indian casualties.

The Lt Col demise was due to cardiac arrest and he was from Army Training Command.

View attachment 249287
Sad. Is this the vaccine effect? IA seems to lose a huge amount of soldiers to road accidents and CA each year

another_armchair

Country flag
Sad. Is this the vaccine effect? IA seems to lose a huge amount of soldiers to road accidents and CA each year
Friends elder bro much senior to us(Lt. Col) died of cardiac arrest. He was 37-38. No vaccine then. Sportsman, multiple tours of Siachen.. quite a badass tbh.. super fit.. but was a heavy smoker.

Cardiac arrest at young age <50 is generally attributed to genetic inheritance.

Lost couple of close friends to cardiac arrest at 31-32.. both led very active lives... both have family history of sudden CA deaths. One chap survived, had a close call .. but had lost his dad and elder bro to CA at a young age.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles