India US Relations

shade

Country flag
The true reason is Paki is always their slave and they are always looking to contain India or make it bend the knee via Pakistan.
Besides the war in terror was endless and very profitable for the US MIC as long as it lasted, but the Ukraine war is an inifnitely better money spinner.

Waise even the Chinkus and Japaneez have over 9000 gods, yet they were in bed with them

Goras are an inherent godless society today, this muh monotheism would be correct 150 years ago

hurrians

Country flag
For Joe Biden, communion service before G20 Summit.

goras hatred is fuelled in part by his religious views.
probably the reason greens get better chance at immigration than majority Indians.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
For Joe Biden, communion service before G20 Summit.

goras hatred is fuelled in part by his religious views.
probably the reason greens get better chance at immigration than majority Indians.

Gora doesn't have any religious views, it's why they will be steamrolled by green folks.
Budhen says he is Catholic but gives #PhullSapport to LGBTQWERTY, Abortion, Divocre and everything else the church opposes , like the good Democrat doggie he is, and the US Catholic Bishops conference also opposes him for the same reason.

People here laser focus on the religious angle but forget that your gora is also very racist deep down, it comes to the fore vs Indians because we aren't a (((protected group))) like nijjers, mudslimes, spics or jooz

shade

Country flag
Lol no, Pinoys cannot replace vishwaguru. Uncle Sam has bases out there and is looking to seduce them further because the fence sitter (Duterte) is gone. This is cold war redux; I expect the whole of ASEAN to fall in line.
That's what their deep state thinks.
Abhi deepstate wale nashedi hai to hum kya kare?

Peenoise literally only have warm bodies to contirbute , i was laughing in my chair when i read the inventory of their airforce and army :bplease:

I guess Uncle Sam only needs warm bodies, he will handle the fancy toys, Peenoise will just have to get the Chinese to waste their ammo.

US just needs to promise US citizenship after surviving X years in a war with China and peenoise will line up :facepalm:

Freedom Thru Firepower

Country flag

New US-Backed Defense ‘Squad’ to Counter China in Indo-Pacific
  • Austin meets with Australia, Japan, Philippines counterparts
  • Four nations are looking to hold more maritime exercises

Chalo guys, Quad is over now.
Good, we won't fight americunt's war neither we are interested.
Let pinoy waste themselves in the service of "Slava America"

Last edited:

Sanglamorre

Country flag

Peenoise literally only have warm bodies to contirbute , i was laughing in my chair when i read the inventory of their airforce and army :bplease:

I guess Uncle Sam only needs warm bodies, he will handle the fancy toys, Peenoise will just have to get the Chinese to waste their ammo.

US just needs to promise US citizenship after surviving X years in a war with China and peenoise will line up :facepalm:
I've talked to pinots in my day. There's something in the water, the lack of intelligence and self awareness is not normal.

I don't think they'll even need contributing warm bodies. They'll start running to USA and neighbouring Island countries, and their women will become comfort women for USA and assorted goras in hopes of visa

shade

Country flag
I've talked to pinots in my day. There's something in the water, the lack of intelligence and self awareness is not normal.

I don't think they'll even need contributing warm bodies. They'll start running to USA and neighbouring Island countries, and their women will become comfort women for USA and assorted goras in hopes of visa
Pinoy male will be cannon fodder for Chinese guns
Pinoy woman will be used for :megusta:(((Rest and Recovery))) :megusta: of US troops.

Anyway inko Squad mubarak ho.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Based on my reading, I used to think the CIA and Pentagon were realists. Only the state dept went woke....

Either way, Uncle Sam is letting Adani take over an important port of the Philippines.

shade

Country flag
Either way, Uncle Sam is letting Adani take over an important port of the Philippines.
Uncle Sam may be that bania's new master for all you know, after Hindenburg ki kutai he might have broken frandship with Mudiji.

Based on my reading, I used to think the CIA and Pentagon were realists. Only the state dept went woke....
No it's not woke, they operate on a false binary of slave and enemy countries, everything inbetween is only a transitory phase on reaching either of the two binary options.
We are being pushed towards the enemy portion of the binary because they keep trying to make us their slave.
They do not want to negotiate with us to be an Ally in the dictionary definition sense of the word.

It has been the case since that dog Nixon and that filthy accursed kike (((Kissinger))), that time the figlear was muh Cold War, this time it's Muh Autocracy vs Democrazy, the excuses might be different but the motive is the same.

Azaad

Country flag
Pinoy male will be cannon fodder for Chinese guns
Pinoy woman will be used for :megusta:(((Rest and Recovery))) :megusta: of US troops.

Anyway inko Squad mubarak ho.
At this point Philippines hardly has a choice. CCP pushed them far enough for them to land up in the laps of the US lock stock & barrel.

They tried neutrality under Duterte . Apart from promises of billion dollar investments & mutually agreeable settlement of existing issues what did it fetch them? Nothing. None of what the CCP promised materialised too.

In fact the CCP provocations kept being graduated to the extent that Philippines accepted the US offer & threw open the islands for them to base in.

This is why I'm remarked on CCP's autism. Here's a civilization state with 3-4 millenia old writings on strategems, philosophy of governance, strategic thought, etc , nearly all of which still survives till date & is extensively studied & taught in China & abroad , yet what does the CCP do? It ignores all of them to antagonise each & every neighbor & beyond

shade

Country flag
At this point Philippines hardly has a choice. CCP pushed them far enough for them to land up in the laps of the US lock stock & barrel. They tried neutrality under Duterte.

Apart from promises of billion dollar investments & mutually agreeable settlement of existing issues what did it fetch them? Nothing. None of what the CCP promised materialised too.

In fact the CCP provocations kept being graduated to the extent that Philippines accepted the US offer & threw open the islands for them to base in.

This is why I'm remarked on CCP's autism. Here's a civilization state with 3-4 millenia old writings on strategems, philosophy of governance, strategic thought, etc , nearly all of which still survives till date & is extensively studied & taught in China & abroad , yet what does the CCP do? It ignores all of them to antagonise each & every neighbor of it.
4 thousand years of history mean fuck all when they can ungli 15 countries at once and get away with it.
Also Phillipines didn't """"accept"""" any US offer, the US parachuted in Marcos Jr and regime changed Duterte away via election, it has been a (((US Ally Slave))) since forever, and only Duterte was trying monkey balancing.

Similar to the Padosi Mulq and it's kaali-daal applying Kaptaan-saab being friendly with Russia.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
4 thousand years of history mean fuck all when they can ungli 15 countries at once and get away with it.
Also Phillipines didn't """"accept"""" any US offer, the US parachuted in Marcos Jr and regime changed Duterte away via election, it has been a (((US Ally Slave))) since forever, and only Duterte was trying monkey balancing.

Similar to the Padosi Mulq and it's kaali-daal applying Kaptaan-saab being friendly with Russia.
There's an easy explanation - the ccp top echelon is not the Sun Tzu redux us armchair generals make them out to be. They too have to pander to their domestic audience and are just as prone to strategic miscalculations. Once you start going "Sparta" against all your neighbors at the same time you just cannot backtrack half-way - makes the state look weak and incompetent - terrible PR in a dictatorship.

High altitude warfare is, essentially, a war of attrition - an area where India will never be at a disadvantage (we can keep throwing bodies on the line for eternity) and favors the defender. Other than a gross miscalculation nothing else explains their brazen aggression since 2020.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

They themselves take chinese military assistance somehow kek.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles