India yet to tap diaspora well, unlike China

Nazaria e Bakistan

Country flag
Dual citizenship will never happen in India . Dual citizenship is literally a case of having one's cake and eating it too . Dual citizenship works for small countries that cannot pool enough man power to achieve anything not us.
And if anyone else needs any real life example of why dual citizenship is retarded is the case of paki dual citizens .
And any false equivalence of illegal immigrants getting aadhar need to remember that aadhar " a statement of identity not nationality ".
Let me see...

Is USA a small country?

Nazaria e Bakistan

Country flag
He means that you are following canadian or another foreign institutions thought . It really is not that hard to understand.
Nope. I am not.
I am following Rusian, French, Venezuelan and a host of other countries "thought". LOL!

Nazaria e Bakistan

Country flag
Russia has had dual citizenship agreements with 2 irrelevant countries . What point are you even trying to make
Russia allows "second citizenship". You can be a Russian citizen and US citizen at the same time. You can carry both passports.

Russian "Dual Citizenship" is a totally different thing.

karn

Country flag
Where does "Indian state" comes from here? Is that dumbo "Indian state", LOL!
Giving dual citizenship is a function of the Indian state . It means you would have the rights of a citizen of india . The Indian state enforces such rights and that is where ' it comes from".

Nazaria e Bakistan

Country flag
Giving dual citizenship is a function of the Indian state . It means you would have the rights of a citizen of india . The Indian state enforces such rights and that is where ' it comes from".
I doubt either you or that dumbo is "Indian State". I do not believe I am talking to Indian state here. So where does the question of "trusting" comes from?

karn

Country flag
I doubt either you or that dumbo is "Indian State". I do not believe I am talking to Indian state here. So where does the question of "trusting" comes from?
The question of trusting came from that fact that the "dual citizen ' gave an oath of allegiance to a country other than India .

Nazaria e Bakistan

Country flag
What rest of the world calls "Dual Citizenship", russia calls "second citizenship". And yes, Russia recognizes second citizenship. Russia

Dual citizenship or second citizenship?
Russian legislation allows a dual citizenship as well as a second citizenship.
Dual citizenship is provided for citizens of those countries who signed the relevant treaty with Russia. Tajikistan was one of those countries. Dual citizenship was also recognized with Turkmenistan if it was obtained before 2015.

Price of dual and second citizenship consultation.
If we consider the issue of a citizen of the Russian Federation having another citizenship, it would be correct to call it "second citizenship" rather than "dual citizenship.
In most cases, the term dual citizenship is not used correctly in the Russia. Legally correct, the term dual citizenship means citizenship between Russia and Tajikistan or Turkmenistan, i.e. with those countries with which an intergovernmental agreement has been signed on the official level.

Among the former Soviet republics, Russia has a fairly humane migration law with a respect to citizens with second citizenship. Russian legislation does not prohibit the possession of a second nationality, but if a Russian citizen has managed to obtain a foreign passport or permanent residence permit, the law requires that the migration authorities of the Ministry of Internal Affairs be notified.

How can a Russian citizen obtain second citizenship?
* The United States, Cyprus, Australia and the United Kingdom are countries that officially allow the second citizenship. Russians who move to Cyprus have the rights to obtain citizenship of Cyprus, while remaining the citizens of Russian Federation.

* A child whose parents are citizens of Russian Federation is born in a country where citizenship is obtained by birth (USA, Canada, Cuba, Mongolia). In this case, the child may have two citizenship.

Nazaria e Bakistan

Country flag
The question of trusting came from that fact that the "dual citizen ' gave an oath of allegiance to a country other than India .
So lets see..

America does not bother with someone taking oath of allegiance of Russia.
UK, France, Venezuela also do not.

But India is a special snow flake.

shade

Country flag
A thread about diaspora is "high jacked" by diaspora. LOL! Call the mods,, LOL!
Thread is about diaspora not doing anything for the motherland.
You know doing something doesn't need dual citizenship.

Itni khujli ho rahi hai to OCI card banwalo, no need to shit on this thread anyway nobody from GoI gives a shit about your demands, you can keep crying here or go back to licking Justinder's balls to prove how good of a Canadian you are.

karn

Country flag
What rest of the world calls "Dual Citizenship", russia calls "second citizenship". And yes, Russia recognizes second citizenship. Russia

Dual citizenship or second citizenship?
Russian legislation allows a dual citizenship as well as a second citizenship.
Dual citizenship is provided for citizens of those countries who signed the relevant treaty with Russia. Tajikistan was one of those countries. Dual citizenship was also recognized with Turkmenistan if it was obtained before 2015.

Price of dual and second citizenship consultation.
If we consider the issue of a citizen of the Russian Federation having another citizenship, it would be correct to call it "second citizenship" rather than "dual citizenship.
In most cases, the term dual citizenship is not used correctly in the Russia. Legally correct, the term dual citizenship means citizenship between Russia and Tajikistan or Turkmenistan, i.e. with those countries with which an intergovernmental agreement has been signed on the official level.

Among the former Soviet republics, Russia has a fairly humane migration law with a respect to citizens with second citizenship. Russian legislation does not prohibit the possession of a second nationality, but if a Russian citizen has managed to obtain a foreign passport or permanent residence permit, the law requires that the migration authorities of the Ministry of Internal Affairs be notified.

How can a Russian citizen obtain second citizenship?
* The United States, Cyprus, Australia and the United Kingdom are countries that officially allow the second citizenship. Russians who move to Cyprus have the rights to obtain citizenship of Cyprus, while remaining the citizens of Russian Federation.

* A child whose parents are citizens of Russian Federation is born in a country where citizenship is obtained by birth (USA, Canada, Cuba, Mongolia). In this case, the child may have two citizenship.
Atleast read through the article that you posted .
Screenshot_2023-10-21-23-34-34-27_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

In any case Russia's policies are entirely irrelevant to the subject at hand .

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles