Indian Special Forces

VictorDelta4

Country flag
They need to do something with hanging long cords ergonomic failure 3 mag puches 6 long hanging cords entangle easily
Exactly what I was thinking. That is going to snag everytime they crouch or prone! unless you are using those retention cord for TQ, they make no sense on the sides! hell elastic would be a better idea than this!

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
we had Major Jacob on the Teamhouse. . He kept talking ideas, he had so many great stories to tell, his father was in 9 too, he was in SG (though he'd never publically admit, we did see him wearing an SG badge once and I already told you that i belive he is from SG long ago) I think that was a missed oppurtunity.
Major Sapru or Maj Avinash would represt Indian SF community very well.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Major Sapru or Maj Avinash would represt Indian SF community very well.
I would add col. Shivendra and Girish kaushik sir, would be a fun to listen to if shivendra sir talks more about the ops and technical aspects of their ops and nature it would be a fun watch

Last edited:

airborneCommando

Country flag
Alleged Israeli NVGs in service with a special unit I wasn't told the name and would probably will never know but the unit is father of all SF units in India! @airborneCommando @Jedi Operator

View attachment 249191
One old timer once told that his team in 21 para was tasked with high priority operations back in early 2000s, they used Noga Light NVGs that were used by aviators back then.
Also, I did a google search on the NODs you mentioned and found this- https://elbitsystems.com/product/smartnvg/

Jedi Operator

Country flag

airborneCommando

Country flag
nice yaar, we are seeing so many developments in 1 Para these days, from ballistic shields to this, seems that they are taking their former role of Urban Combat seriously again.
No doubt I've been noticing the same, more motorized and heliborne operations excercises being actively conducted showing with multi-spectrum ISR, support and insertion platforms. There are multiple videos on Western Command's twitter showing these.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
One old timer once told that his team in 21 para was tasked with high priority operations back in early 2000s, they used Noga Light NVGs that were used by aviators back then.
Also, I did a google search on the NODs you mentioned and found this- https://elbitsystems.com/product/smartnvg/
I have confirmed not 1,9 and 21 so maybe they borrowed for that op But who's the father of Indian sf it's 1 I always thought what's the point of guessing anyway we will never know lol

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
No doubt I've been noticing the same, more motorized and heliborne operations excercises being actively conducted showing with multi-spectrum ISR, support and insertion platforms. There are multiple videos on Western Command's twitter showing these.
Indian Army sf working on mordernising if someone wrote that in this forum few years back (my experience from reading older thread ) everyone would have laughed at him

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles