Indian Special Forces

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
W
Any news on this year's vajra prahar? @Nightshade1992 anything from your side?

It will be in us this year I think
Will be so funny to bamboozle amrikis if we take those new AK 203 MKIs instead of Sig saurs .
insas will also go probably since it's the eldest kid of the in the house .

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
W
Will be so funny to bamboozle amrikis if we take those new AK 203 MKIs instead of Sig saurs .
insas will also go probably since it's the eldest kid of the in the house .
On vajra prahar I doubt on Ind-US annual training it most probably will as it is also in us this year vajra prahar we will probably take tevors and new AK-15s or 203s whatever Paras are calling it

airborneCommando

Country flag
To this day I don’t get why it’s so hard for who should be the most professional warriors in service to coordinate their uniforms. Trying to look special or like renegades is a terrible example in the field around regulars
Nah it looks cool asf on these guys.
Neat setup. Brings me joy.
View attachment 250743
Check photos from sunjwan 2022, rajouri sept 2023 and kulgam nov 2023, you'll see the same unit running similiar setups.

airborneCommando

Country flag
Can anyone ID the holster ? Apparently these came with px4s the whole para regt got but as of now only 9 is using them since day 1 (though ive seen it with a few other units too).

Screenshot_20240429_232558_Gallery.jpg

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

abingdonboy

Country flag
Nah it looks cool asf on these guys.
To a professional fingering force engaged in daily operations looms should be the last thing they worry about yet it seems worryingly present in the minds of their most elite and the ones they should be the most disciplined

abingdonboy

Country flag
My man does everything except acknowledging their has been growth in Paras and their gears
PAFF videos show the reality

patrol to contact in daylight in patkas and with handheld radiosets leading to entire teams being wiped out*

some boys with okay (for India ) gear turning up now and then doesn’t change reality.

* what has led to this mess has never been resolved and has only been compounded in recent times so why should anyone believe things are much better? A handful of guys with high cuts?

Kumaoni

PAFF videos show the reality

patrol to contact in daylight in patkas and with handheld radiosets leading to entire teams being wiped out*

some boys with okay (for India ) gear turning up now and then doesn’t change reality.

* what has led to this mess has never been resolved and has only been compounded in recent times so why should anyone believe things are much better? A handful of guys with high cuts?
When was the last time a para team got wiped out? A year back? In May?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles