Indian Special Forces

Blood+

Country flag
MRAPs are overkill- these things aren’t being targeted by 30KG IEDs like in Afghanistan, at most all they get are small arms and grenades. Almost any level of armouring would protect the occupants from this- Marksman, LAMV, LSV, rakshak etc etc etc all are more than up to the job forget about all the armoured trucks and busses produced since Pulwama
Well, you need to carry a bigger assortment of troops and materiel, you'll need a bigger vehicle. An LAMV can not replace a lorry, after all.

Arad Operator

Aren't para gurkhas disbanded ? Heard it from an SFF/2SG guy last year during amarnath yatra.
Nope that was another unit(8 Vikas IG). Archers are now mostly involved in doing mess duties at some place in the Delhi NCT, they're still stationed in Dharchula, UK which is publicly known(thnx to news articles)!:)

Overlord

Country flag
What’s stopping Russia from hitting a NATO state? They’ve gone out of their way to avoid article 5 being triggered
Why would ruskies hit a NATO state, is cuckraine a NATO state ?
why would NATO want to put their own soldiers on the frontlines when they can get Ukrainian peasants to die for them? As someone that lives in a NATO member country I can tell you the appetite for our own boys dying at the hands of Russians has next to no political traction whatsoever
Exactly a proxy war, to seek a regime change & exploit it's resources later but why no direct engagement as we have seen earlier ?? Because Nukes with capable delivery system, hence no political will whatsoever to take the risk.
Also it's funny bunch of baboons are so shit scared from a country which is not even skeleton of its past, to keep cold war relic alive, must be competent enemy IG
to imagine Russia not being utterly dominated against NATO in an all out war is beyond delusional
To imagine both warring parties won't be reduced to radioactive wasteland is more delusional. Will see when that happens, until then it's just circlejerks of NATOfags.
They are bringing out mothballed 50 year old MBTs already
And there it is "RuSkIe HaRdWaRe BaD".
Cuckraine still losing ground with all the wunderwaffe & NATO intel. It requires special incompetence to lose those shiny toys against 50 yrs old equipment, is that the reason clips of burning superior hardware is censored, must be painful to watch eh ?

Last edited:

Kumaoni

Yup. April-May ambush. Just like I predicted. They struck exactly a year ago. Exact same time. Exact same place. This time the target was different.

Anyway, what’s mind boggling to me is how they are hitting the most unprotected and unprepared convoys. Seems like every convoy need to have enough protection in order to mount a successful counter ambush.

Kumaoni

What’s stopping Russia from hitting a NATO state? They’ve gone out of their way to avoid article 5 being triggered

why would NATO want to put their own soldiers on the frontlines when they can get Ukrainian peasants to die for them? As someone that lives in a NATO member country I can tell you the appetite for our own boys dying at the hands of Russians has next to no political traction whatsoever

to imagine Russia not being utterly dominated against NATO in an all out war is beyond delusional. They are bringing out mothballed 50 year old MBTs already
American soldiers are untested against a non third world military, and in the offensive action, as the body bags start to come back, the war will be a crushing U.S. defeat in one week based on very light losses alone.

American society is allergic to war.

Kumaoni

Lund bhikari army hai. Bhikari not by money or material but mentally kanjadd hai sale. Aur ye fact hai. Armored cars and trucks khali expo mai dalenge. I swear I am done with this organization. If it wasn't for few good officers, this org would have went for a toss long back
What can you expect from a third world country that wants to be a superpower.

Kumaoni

First of all, those helmets only provide

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Against illiterate goat fuckers with nothing in the way of ISR and artillery. Fuck all that mechanization is gonna do when artillery, guided with drones and loitering munitions start raining down, lol.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

With all due respect, mate, you seriously need to get that damn head of yours out of that cavern of yours where the sun doesn't shine. When was the last time your NATO with their supposedly Kardashev type 1 grade military went against a near peer opponent?? Don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question. NATO will get absolutely hammered if put into a situation like that.

Don't believe me?? Watch this instead then:

NATO will pull out of the war before any major tactical change happens lol. Within 100 kia and they’ll be facing violent protests across the country.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles