Indian Special Forces

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
@Arad Operator do you have any knowledge on our forces man hunt and tracking capability?

Arad Operator

Arey brother how would I know?:D

I'm sure they're capable enough to track anyone involved in activities against the state!

DIE UwU

Country flag
I remember a year or two ago , we were carrying out a discussion on how army has become lazy and stopped modernization of equipment and SOP's due to only fighting and winning against weak jihadis and will only learn and change after getting their ass kicked .
But now it looks like army won't change itself even after loosing so many men to handful of these jihadis.

DIE UwU

Country flag
exSG, good chap!
Are you sure about SG part ?
I knew he worked for r&aw but he said he received special training from army sf and as far as i am aware , sg have its own pipeline.
I think he was just a r&aw asset who was extensively used in national as well as international ops.

Arad Operator

He once uploaded a video of himself shooting AR-SF carbines and some Tar-21s were also lying there!
He was sent to Israel for some training, SG do have its own pipeline but the joint trainings are a different thing.
Research Wing doesn't recruit like this AFAIK! They generally get operatives from SF or PARAMilitary for dirty work:)

STORE 2.0

Country flag
American society is allergic to war.
The directions of wind is changing . The gen z frm western countries r becoming more right wing and pro war frm past few years especially due to Russia Ukraine war and Israel conflict, and the extensive war / military propaganda in social media . U will get a very different answer to a question about islam or immigration now compared to 5 Years ago. In the coming years the hunger fr war will grow as millinials quite down. I been using social media 12-13 years now , the general tone on conflict ,religion, LGBT, immigration etc among western societies took a very drastic turn since covid time, it is still liberal to an extent but they r becoming more extreme right as time goes on.

Kumaoni

The directions of wind is changing . The gen z frm western countries r becoming more right wing and pro war frm past few years especially due to Russia Ukraine war and Israel conflict, and the extensive war / military propaganda in social media . U will get a very different answer to a question about islam or immigration now compared to 5 Years ago. In the coming years the hunger fr war will grow as millinials quite down. I been using social media 12-13 years now , the general tone on conflict ,religion, LGBT, immigration etc among western societies took a very drastic turn since covid time, it is still liberal to an extent but they r becoming more extreme right as time goes on.
Noooooo the exact opposite is true. The average college zoomer is more worried about getting sex than war. TRUST me also 50% of the ameircan population is anti israel as it is.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles