Indian Special Forces

Mr.Evil007

I have a feeling that's a white dude. Terrain also feels European.
That’s my exact doubt you know what just looked his hair pretty closely it’s definitely a white dude
(Can’t delete it now gotta firm the L) :facepalm:

airborneCommando

Country flag
IWI GALIL-SAR In Service With 9 Para SF(AFAIK These Galils are pretty rare to see with 9para)View attachment 252813
W.r.t army it is rare, but w.r.t 9 para it ain't since they have these in sizeable numbers. @Arad Operator bhai, can they make a similiar purchase in today's time ? I've heard they had shown interest in HK416s long ago w/ aftermarket recievers and BCG + optics & lam after some jt ex ?

Mr.Evil007

W.r.t army it is rare, but w.r.t 9 para it ain't since they have these in sizeable numbers. @Arad Operator bhai, can they make a similiar purchase in today's time ? I've heard they had shown interest in HK416s long ago w/ aftermarket recievers and BCG + optics & lam after some jt ex ?
Is HK416 still considered best for SFs(ik seals and deltas use it) but SAS and SOCOM went for sig mcx (i also read hk 416 is outdated now? Don't believe that but still)

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Is HK416 still considered best for SFs(ik seals and deltas use it) but SAS and SOCOM went for sig mcx (i also read hk 416 is outdated now? Don't believe that but still)
It's outdated CAG moved on from it with sigs( they have their own particular set-up on MCX) I might have posted it in world military thread but Devgurus still use 416 and even MP7s SAS moved on I think with something British but I am not sure maybe @rkhanna can help it out but their is no way we should go for HK416 now way better options available from sigs or IWI

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles