ISRO's Project Soorya - Next Generation Launch Vehicle (NGLV) development program

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
ISRO might not use SC kerosene engine for NGLV. They might concentrate on using kerosene SC engine for expendable launch vehicles ie LVM – 3.

While clustered engines and methalox SC might be developed for NGLV. At ISRO speed commercial launch of NGLV will not be available before 2040. Hopefully commercial launches of LVM – 3 will start by 2030

Vamsi

Country flag
ISRO might not use SC kerosene engine for NGLV. They might concentrate on using kerosene SC engine for expendable launch vehicles ie LVM – 3.

While clustered engines and methalox SC might be developed for NGLV. At ISRO speed commercial launch of NGLV will not be available before 2040. Hopefully commercial launches of LVM – 3 will start by 2030
commercial launches for LVM-3 already started with Oneweb, they will continue more

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
More updates on Methalox engine, I hope they get funding for both the engine & NGLV asap
@Indx TechStyle @Swesh
Have any of you heard of any plans to publicly-float ISRO on the stock market? Given their success, the IPO would be on fire. I know it is a government department but it can still remain a PSU with (restrictive ownership) stocks in the stock market.

The IPO would overshoot their required budget easily. I know I would invest in it definitely.

Vamsi

Country flag
Have any of you heard of any plans to publicly-float ISRO on the stock market? Given their success, the IPO would be on fire. I know it is a government department but it can still remain a PSU with (restrictive ownership) stocks in the stock market.

The IPO would overshoot their required budget easily. I know I would invest in it definitely.
ISRO won't be in stock market, but I think its commercial arm NSIL is in stock market

Swesh

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles