Jokes Thread

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Jokes are on them. Tits and bars were the first freedom which left professed and now it degenerated to lesbianism, Gays and all pedophilia.

Liberty to suck Tits were the first step to destroy traditional old school values and for the start of societal decay.

Those magazines which now pretend to promote obese abominations stated their careers with scandalous naked women.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Men have been sucking tits for as long as men have existed
Only to their lawful wedded wives, bro. No tradition deny that happiness to men.
Those who cheat on others wives and spend nights with strangers and getting premarital etc are part of immorality which all religions consider sin. (excluding the green one, which is of course satan's creation.) This degeneracy was especially advocated and promoted by left.

Last edited:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hey Haldi, your posts are so mature that I thought you were a well placed person with 6 figure salary based Mumbai owning big cars and houses settled with family and friends.
It's rare to see you posting on favorite topics of college kids 🎓. 🙃🙃🙃
Ya'll Nibbiars Single, No house, No car, No property, No career, No future. Hamare Aade pav kabar mein hai.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Single, No house, No car, No property, No career, No future. Hamare Aade pav kabar mein hai.
Same to me, no house, no money, no property, no car, no vyapaar, no parivaar, no ghar-baar, no wife, no life.

I even almost died during covid second wave peak due to hypoproteinemia with rbc count dropped down to 20 percent, extreme protein deficiency, with nothing getting digested on above excruciatingly painful cough and rambling lungs. Was hospitalised and survived.

Literally saw the dialog of "life lambi nahi badi honi chahiye." lol.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles