LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
What's wrong with any similarity with that? After all Surya Kiran means Sun's Rays..what else would their livery have? Crescent moon instead?
yeah absolutely, why should we care about the west's sensibilities, just like the swastika, surya is also ours, if japanese emperors appropriated it, not our problem

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
I have not yet seen the video, but the host Simon has a clear western bias in most of his videos.

Plus, he runs 3-4 channels concurrently and dish out videos far too quickly and hence per video engagement is low. Not really a reliable person for such topics.
no he has a very centrit view (in short tejas is late by a capable fighter ) imo but slightly wrong factually for naval prototype he claimed navy has selected it for vikrant

Satish Sharma

Country flag
I have not yet seen the video, but the host Simon has a clear western bias in most of his videos.

Plus, he runs 3-4 channels concurrently and dish out videos far too quickly and hence per video engagement is low. Not really a reliable person for such topics.
Not really I was shocked by his coverage that any Westerner would make such videos..
He did descent job & I think he knows how ultra nationalists indians group up:shoot::megusta:
That's why so balanced video

Blood+

Country flag
Nah man, he's still one of the more neutral ones despite his biases. And this one was quite on point.
He is just the narrator, there are full time teams doing all the research.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles