Military applications of Indian Space program

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Feasibility study of project "AVATAR)" has been done by a group of scientists in DRDO. ISRO has no connection with the project.
Still a dead project. There is no update for last 5-6 years.
@Indx TechStyle where did the PDF mentioned the SSTO requirement, can you post again ??
Technology proposal no. 32.
32. Modular SSTO Launch Vehicle System (Land/Sea launch) with Configurable Satellite

Swesh

Find person did that feasibility study in drdo

Swesh

How to post details of pdf with posting pdf format?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Last update that I remember .. many many years ago . Was that for AVATAR concept to succeed the empty weight has to be reduced by 90 percentage.. basically waiting for future materials.
May be build a full Titanium rocket to reduce weight LOL. Mass problem may be solved to some extent but rocket will cost more than DRDO's annual budget.
😂

karn

Country flag
May be build a full Titanium rocket to reduce weight LOL. Mass problem may be solved to some extent but rocket will cost more than DRDO's annual budget.
😂
Not even Titanium ...it is only about half the weight of steel.. The entire plan of adding a compressor and filling up the fuel tank with pure oxygen during the in atmosphere phase would add a lot of extra equipment and weight by itself.
I think this entire concept is weird .. I mean how much extra boost will you get by collecting oxygen in the atmosphere vs getting out of the atmosphere ASAP and avoiding the drag.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles