Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

arkos

Country flag
What has HR anything to do with Agniveer schemes?

Also, in other sectors HR are not selecting the resources, they are selected by Interview panels in multiple rounds.
India has a bigger problem of anonymous experts on social media. :playball:

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
I think this is an inherently Indian problem. We pave a road and then remember, "arrey! Pipe toh dala hi nhi." Bass phirse khudai chalu.
This is actually my serious view on the matter. I think it's a pan Indian phenomenon of not understanding standardization, scale and integrated planning. You see it in all our public procuremsnt. Honorable exceptions are UPI and cheap medicines.

Mr.Evil007

This is actually my serious view on the matter. I think it's a pan Indian phenomenon of not understanding standardization, scale and integrated planning. You see it in all our public procuremsnt. Honorable exceptions are UPI and cheap medicines.
I ll be very honest iam the first one to jump on these things but they have changed(personal experience)there is a project launch don’t remeber the name (i think its bharatmala project) in which when a road construction starts pipeline optics and everything will put together.
Experience-My local road in jaipur got demolished like 3 days ago stsrted with pipeline i though ohhh not again they will dig and dig and dig but to my surprise today optics and other wires were also getting installed after the pipeline without digging it again(kindof offtrack but you get the point)progress is there but the pace is just tooooo bad to make significant difference quicker

NutCracker

Country flag
What has HR anything to do with Agniveer schemes?

Also, in other sectors HR are not selecting the resources, they are selected by Interview panels in multiple rounds.
India has a bigger problem of anonymous experts on social media. :playball:
by HR he meant the Human resource (these Agniveer wannabe pigs) , not HR department/managers.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I really want to know the babus mindset while posting these outrageous images
Also always a smoke screen to make it look better “modernisationnnn”
Babus aren't as responsible for this as Army is it was 1999 after kargil when suggestions were made for mordernasation and restructuring and few more it's 2024 now what happened? What changed?

Mr.Evil007

Babus aren't as responsible for this as Army is it was 1999 after kargil when suggestions were made for mordernasation and restructuring and few more it's 2024 now what happened? What changed?
I was talking about posting these images but you are correct on this

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I was talking about posting these images but you are correct on this
Babus don't post these Army's PR department does which only god knows who operates rn tbh cause if you are telling me you hired a dedicated PR team and this is their PR I would want a damn refund

Mr.Evil007

One of my questions are where tf is 70+bil dallars going?ik pension and salary but still how are we using it that we can’t get anything important done

Global Defence

New threads

Articles