New Member Introduction Thread

Vijay Verma 1996

Country flag
The type of thread , I want to post here is going to be rather controversial.

I want to make a thread on which we can discuss things relatively rationally rather than usual whining , chest thumping and muhh righteousness Dharma drama.
I want to discuss pure geopolitics and India's failures on various issues.

If you guys don't like what I am going to do , you can kick me out .
Thanks .

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hey all. I was part of this forum but I got busy and when I returned I forgot my password and username and all. Basically, I think I am returning after 2022 Feb. Right around the time of Russia Ukraine war starting. Anyway, I like everything in dfi. Basically, all topics and threads. I like to lurk because posting, replying and everything is very taxing in my case. I am not on any social media because I find them to be a huge distraction. I do have alt accounts if I need it for something. I like to study the gita because of extremely strenuous life events which turned my life upside down. I found solace and a deeper meaning to life. I don't usually rely on commentaries but think about Gita in context of mahabharata war. I don't like to debate or change anyone's mind unless it's important and the said person is close to me because I feel it's a waste of time. I would like to have all experiences possible ranging from extremely testing times or extremely good times or extreme conflicts of dharma. And I want to test myself if I can stay true to my detachment and not let my mind waver. I really like both Krishna and Arjuna and it's a tragedy that India's most important contribution to humanity is treated only as a religious text and seldom passed on to the next generation. That's all.
Hi guys,

I am not new here. I was active on this forum with Rudra7678 username. Somehow I mismanaged my password and was unable to reset it. The password reset email was never received on my registered email account. This is just a backup account I've created. I even sent an email to the admins in this regard but no avail.

Thank you.
Hi guys, I am your below average IT coolie from hailing from a remote location. It's been a while since I created my account, but couldn't post till this day. Here to have a quantity and fun time engaging with guys over geopolitics and security. Cheers
Hi everyone. I have been lurking on this forum for the past few months and have learnt a lot from you guys from geopolitics to security and defense. Content from News, Youtube and other social media hardly go in-depth on such topics.
Finally I have made an account. Thanks for letting me in. Unfortunately I cannot be of any help since I don't come from a technical background.
I am doing Bachelors in Library Science. My interests are in GK and history.
Hello everyone.
I am new member here. I had scrolled through this thread in past but now decided to join .
The type of thread , I want to post here is going to be rather controversial.

I want to make a thread on which we can discuss things relatively rationally rather than usual whining , chest thumping and muhh righteousness Dharma drama.
I want to discuss pure geopolitics and India's failures on various issues.

If you guys don't like what I am going to do , you can kick me out .
Thanks .
Nahi dunga kya karloge
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

Aestas Vivax

Country flag
Oh wow just realized this is a thing lol.

I am a relatively new member (Forgot I had an account made here lol, barely checked this place out.) I am probably autistic with how much Iike trains and planes heh.

I have no background in these fields, so take whatever I say with a grain of salt, maybe except in law.

(Also I have never used Forums before soooo yeah, its funni trying to figure everything out,)

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Oh wow just realized this is a thing lol.

I am a relatively new member (Forgot I had an account made here lol, barely checked this place out.) I am probably autistic with how much Iike trains and planes heh.

I have no background in these fields, so take whatever I say with a grain of salt, maybe except in law.

(Also I have never used Forums before soooo yeah, its funni trying to figure everything out,)
Welcome to the forum

New threads

Articles