Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

This is just fucking horrible man these guys needed something worse then just an ear cut mfs are inhuman plaguing the whole world

spacemarine2023

Country flag
Of course. In this one upmanship between ideologies, the commons are true cannon fodder. The people of Ukraine turned out to be very willing cannon fodders.
hardly willing US puppet regime left them no choice, they kept celebrating when US terrorism policies were implemented on russian bordering regions and now they r fcked … Russians r not letting them stand .. US is not letting them Run…

Akim

Professional
Country flag
If you're intention was to offend me, you're wasting your time.
To offend you - I don’t see the point in this. I said I despise you and you make me sick. But since I don’t know swear words in English, I said it in Russian.

It was a restless night. We bombed them, they bombed us.

spacemarine2023

Country flag
To offend you - I don’t see the point in this. I said I despise you and you make me sick. But since I don’t know swear words in English, I said it in Russian.

Akim there is going to be changes in US now due to budget cuts the PR bot positions are being moved to Philippines…

Last edited:

Jimih

Country flag
We all know just like Nord stream but what to do with the information Russia looks toothless rn America is untouchable and chilling while wasting their tax payers money.
US wants Russia to go hammering against Ukraine.

They have a Presidential election this year.

Enough said.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
US wants Russia to go hammering against Ukraine.

They have a Presidential election this year.

Enough said.
And will that happen? That is the question the shit show has been going on for how many months now? I see No end to this war

another_armchair

Country flag
Hmmm so they pick up a bunch of absolute nobody's who go on a killing rampage and their victims are unarmed civilians going about their lives. ... worse, they slit their throats to reaffirm their affiliation to Islam and ISIS.

Who wrote such a weak script?

Suggests someone overdid himself/herself in an effort to drive a wedge along religious lines between Russia and the Muslim(largely Shia) world using some pawns. Motive may be revenge/messaging for looking the other way w.r.t Iran and Houthi menace in the Gulf.

Cheran

Country flag
Hmmm so they pick up a bunch of absolute nobody's who go on a killing rampage and their victims are unarmed civilians going about their lives. ... worse, they slit their throats to reaffirm their affiliation to Islam and ISIS.

Who wrote such a weak script?

Suggests someone overdid himself/herself in an effort to drive a wedge along religious lines between Russia and the Muslim(largely Shia) world using some pawns. Motive may be revenge/messaging for looking the other way w.r.t Iran and Houthi menace in the Gulf.
Die hard indoctrinated jihadists generally fight till the last for the much awaited hoors. In this case one guy was literally shivering/shaking/shitting when asked questions.

Russian telegram accounts have been mentioning/reporting about Ukrainian/EU sponsored/CIA groups fomenting/recruiting trouble via telegram/online for several years in several areas. Russia has been on the side of the general "Muslim emotion" as far as Palestine is concerned. Though low key operation against individuals/fringe groups continue in Dagestan/elsewhere, it would seem that there is no immediate "reason" for a Islamist terror attack at this stage on this scale.(I am not saying that they need a reason for this/any attack). But this attack by "ISIS" seem so strange. Also remember the "ISIS" attack on Iran in which another 100+ Shia mourners died.

It just could be that Munna sponsored this with Abba looking the other way around.

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
Die hard indoctrinated jihadists generally fight till the last for the much awaited hoors. In this case one guy was literally shivering/shaking/shitting when asked questions.

Russian telegram accounts have been mentioning/reporting about Ukrainian/EU sponsored/CIA groups fomenting/recruiting trouble via telegram/online for several years in several areas. Russia has been on the side of the general "Muslim emotion" as far as Palestine is concerned. Though low key operation against individuals/fringe groups continue in Dagestan/elsewhere, it would seem that there is no immediate "reason" for a Islamist terror attack at this stage on this scale.(I am not saying that they need a reason for this/any attack). But this attack by "ISIS" seem so strange. Also remember the "ISIS" attack on Iran in which another 100+ Shia mourners died.

It just could be that Munna sponsored this with Abba looking the other way around.

If it is indeed a "pure" jihadist attack then -

Whoa.. where is the spoiler pic from?

ww2historian

Country flag

You will run out of bombs soon, but Russia will never run out. Deep down you know that is what made you restless.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles