Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Is this the cowardice of the soul? We didn't start the war. You can continue to make up stories about our fantastic losses. I'm not surprised though. If even one moron, Congressman V. Sparts, mumbles about bio-laboratories, then there are many ordinary citizens with similar ideas. But they don’t decide anything and their opinion is not heavier than air.
New offensive with what? With rocks? Even last year’s deliveries were only a third of what was promised, and even now they are not fully completed. Although it’s already the 2nd quarter of next year.
We'll see how it will be further. So far the Russians have gone for broke and continue to advance instead of regrouping. When their strength runs out, it will be easier to offensive.
I have already said that a truce between our countries is impossible. One of the states must disappear.
It's a tragedy to see what's happening to Ukraine and it's people.
This war should have never happened.

You may not realize it but most Indians would wish the best for Ukraine and it's people, even if Russia has been our friends.

This is a absolute irreversible tragedy for your country. Russia is not disappearing and it's time saner and cooler minds are on board to bring an end to this war.

Companies have made billlions in this war and are rolling in money and the ones that are paying the price are Ukrainian people.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
It's a tragedy to see what's happening to Ukraine and it's people.
This war should have never happened.

You may not realize it but most Indians would wish the best for Ukraine and it's people, even if Russia has been our friends.

This is a absolute irreversible tragedy for your country. Russia is not disappearing and it's time saner and cooler minds are on board to bring an end to this war.

Companies have made billlions in this war and are rolling in money and the ones that are paying the price are Ukrainian people.
There are many examples in history of large states collapsing.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
There are many examples in history of large states collapsing.
true but it's not what's happening here.

Sometimes it's easier for people sitting on sidelines to get a better picture.

This is a war Ukraine has already lost. It happens, a country losing war is not the end of it. BUT losing it;s people the way you have lost yours could spell doom.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
true but it's not what's happening here.

Sometimes it's easier for people sitting on sidelines to get a better picture.

This is a war Ukraine has already lost. It happens, a country losing war is not the end of it. BUT losing it;s people the way you have lost yours could spell doom.
War always takes lives. I can agree with @Hari Sud about 200 thousand dead. There may even be more of them. Only 50 thousand of them are military. The bulk of the victims are civilians.
This is probably our price for leaving the empire.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
War always takes lives. I can agree with @Hari Sud about 200 thousand dead. There may even be more of them. Only 50 thousand of them are military. The bulk of the victims are civilians.
It's not your price for leaving the empire but it's trusting Europe and EU.

Ukraine was the bread basket of Europe, feeding dozens of countries on it's own.
Exactly why would you ever go and trust US is beyond our understanding.
You are fast losing most of your fit men. There is no replacing them mate.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
It's not your price for leaving the empire but it's trusting Europe and EU.

Ukraine was the bread basket of Europe, feeding dozens of countries on it's own.
Exactly why would you ever go and trust US is beyond our understanding.
You are fast losing most of your fit men. There is no replacing them mate.
I already gave you the answer: We didn’t start the war.
Of course, there is a preventive attack, but in most cases the one who started it is to blame.
Apparently Putler thought it would be an easy walk, like in Crimea.

ww2historian

Country flag
Why do only Russians have anything to do with it? This was a problem for all peoples who lived in the USSR. Barely literate population. Of course, the situation was much better than in the Russian Empire, but still, the majority of the army were peasants.
Is your knowledge of WW2 limited only to the US involvement?
In America, translations of captured German documents were always available. Consider how surprised they were by the poverty in those Soviet territories that they captured. Therefore, the Red Army, when it began to replace the Nazi occupation with the Soviet one (since 1944), robbed everyone when it crossed the border of the Soviet Union.
About the drone. I don't care much about Russian propaganda. It only impresses people with weak knowledge. You recently showed a video here from Omsk and I saw the weakness of the Russian tank industry. I won’t go into detail.
That drone is a simple device that kills enemy soldiers. It's also seems very easy to build and in huge quantities. I don't know why you think it's propaganda. My guess as always is your scared shitless and denial is your only defense. Most of the simple peasants in the USSR were Ukrainians. The Germans knew this better than anyone.

ww2historian

Country flag
Mike Johnson wimped out. He was the one who asked Biden "what is the end game in Ukraine, are we in it to win?" Now it looks like he caved into the military lobbyist knowing that there is no end game. They just want it to continues so they can make billions of dollars. It not even about weakening Russia, it was always about the money. In the end Russia will win and Ukraine will have no men left to fight. This will guarantee that Russia easily assimilates Ukraine into the Russian federation.

ww2historian

Country flag
I already gave you the answer: We didn’t start the war.
Of course, there is a preventive attack, but in most cases the one who started it is to blame.
Apparently Putler thought it would be an easy walk, like in Crimea.
The US and the Ukrainian nationalist started this war back in 2014. And you don't have a clue if Putin thought it was going to be easy.

ovalpiston

Country flag
What about Ukraine’s spring offensive this year. The last year’s spring offensive miserably failed. If they have something like that in mind then it will fail with bigger losses.

Take my advice, ……end this war and remove Zelensky.
Zelensky is not going anywhere anytime soon especially with the entire NATO behind him. The war will end in a stalemate with little change to the frontline as it stands today with or without a new counteroffensive. We will likely see another attempt by Ukraine before the November elections in the US with the same results as the last one. Russia on the other hand will continue to face push back as they are facing todays months after the bloody avdivka success. For US, this war is to weaken Russian economy, military and politics to such a level that it will either take decades for them to rebuild and are no longer a threat. The problem for Russia is that US has a free money printing press and all it takes is few keyboard strokes to fund Ukraine, Russia does not have that luxury, especially as the war gets more and more expensive.

This war is a lot like the Korean war. For two years the territory controlled by North and South Korea barely changed but bodies of men and material kept piling up on both sides. In the end , the great powers of the time including US, USSR and China pushed for armistice agreement which holds to this day.

kittoo420

Country flag
Zelensky is not going anywhere anytime soon especially with the entire NATO behind him. The war will end in a stalemate with little change to the frontline as it stands today with or without a new counteroffensive. We will likely see another attempt by Ukraine before the November elections in the US with the same results as the last one. Russia on the other hand will continue to face push back as they are facing todays months after the bloody avdivka success. For US, this war is to weaken Russian economy, military and politics to such a level that it will either take decades for them to rebuild and are no longer a threat. The problem for Russia is that US has a free money printing press and all it takes is few keyboard strokes to fund Ukraine, Russia does not have that luxury, especially as the war gets more and more expensive.

This war is a lot like the Korean war. For two years the territory controlled by North and South Korea barely changed but bodies of men and material kept piling up on both sides. In the end , the great powers of the time including US, USSR and China pushed for armistice agreement which holds to this day.
Good short assessment. Ukraine is done for in the long run due to their population being decimated, but Russia isn't going to win either due to the infinite money printing capacity US has. This is a slugfest and drones and ISR have made this extremely hard for anyone to win.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
That drone is a simple device that kills enemy soldiers. It's also seems very easy to build and in huge quantities. I don't know why you think it's propaganda. My guess as always is your scared shitless and denial is your only defense. Most of the simple peasants in the USSR were Ukrainians. The Germans knew this better than anyone.
:facepalm:
A Chinese man showed here a Russian helicopter-type drone six months ago. Where is he?
I liked the Russian heavy ground drone more, on which you can install the UR-83 and remotely clear the territory.
I don’t even want to talk about nationalists. Go and write a letter to Spartz and look for bio-laboratories and other Russian nonsense together.

Blademaster

US's ability to print money at will is coming soon to an end. All indicators point to that US will not find it so easy to import inflation the next round.

Master Chief

Country flag
US's ability to print money at will is coming soon to an end. All indicators point to that US will not find it so easy to import inflation the next round.
Yes.. it will come to an end..a violent end.. as much of US GDP growth is actually driven by its high Budget deficit.. But, it will take time..

Hari Sud

Country flag
‘Like the front end of your post. Do not agree with the tail end where you say that “price of leaving the empire”. In fact, it is price of joining NATO and provide NATO a path straight into Russia.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Is this the cowardice of the soul? We didn't start the war. You can continue to make up stories about our fantastic losses. I'm not surprised though. If even one moron, Congressman V. Sparts, mumbles about bio-laboratories, then there are many ordinary citizens with similar ideas. But they don’t decide anything and their opinion is not heavier than air.
New offensive with what? With rocks? Even last year’s deliveries were only a third of what was promised, and even now they are not fully completed. Although it’s already the 2nd quarter of next year.
We'll see how it will be further. So far the Russians have gone for broke and continue to advance instead of regrouping. When their strength runs out, it will be easier to offensive.
I have already said that a truce between our countries is impossible. One of the states must disappear.
‘You should be out of this website. Your purified views are unwelcome.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Most of money will be spent on providing armaments that can make trouble for a Russian advance (ATGMs, Drones, artillery shells etc.). I don't think Ukraine is in any way capable of an advance.

The Russians are in tough spot too. Whenever they try to launch an armored assault, they get whacked. With this aid package that situation will get worse and Ukranians will dig-in better. So do the Russians just sit there and not do anything? Or do they risk it? Not doing anything can also mean losing the initiative and Mayne relinquishing small pieces of territories to Ukranians every now and then.

That's why I personally think this thing will go on for years, until either Ukranie is exhausted of its fighting population or Russia of its war resources (cause west has almost infinite monetary resources).
‘Ukraine is already exhausted. It is US money and victory propaganda at top decision maker level which keeps it going. The public is no longer for war. They have nothing to gain. They have lost everything. As an earlier post said Korean War of 1950/52.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles