Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Immanuel

Country flag
There is no fact of the use of nuclear weapons and so far this is only puffing up the cheeks of Russian propagandists and no one cares about them.
Yes nobody might care about them but the West is scared shitless of them. All the fire in their asses got calmed down when London and Paris become targets for conventional strikes as explained to their ambassadors clearly during the weekend, let alone nukes. The west is scared of a direct confrontation with Russia even conventionally. They don't mind you loosing your balls in combat but they won't risk theirs. Besides, they're debating if a man with balls is still a man in the West.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Yes nobody might care about them but the West is scared shitless of them. All the fire in their asses got calmed down when London and Paris become targets for conventional strikes as explained to their ambassadors clearly during the weekend, let alone nukes. The west is scared of a direct confrontation with Russia even conventionally. They don't mind you loosing your balls in combat but they won't risk theirs. Besides, they're debating if a man with balls is still a man in the West.
The West will not need to fight - the Russians are dying well here.

Immanuel

Country flag
Bla-bla-bla
Bla Bla Car is a better option, order one and get the fuck out of your shitty basement and head to Hungary if you can. I see the Viper everyday over my house, actually been inside one at an airshow and flew hundreds of hours on DCS on the Falcon. I know they are capable as fuck but late in the day and not going to be very effective in Ukraine. Every time they take to the skies, Russians can simply overwhelm your air space with cheap shitty drones and the F-16s will be left trying to intercept those, you don't have quantity and the pilots are newbies, they're going to be picked off by experienced RuAF which has been busy last two years. The Russians are about to be on a long, intense, offensive state if rumors are true and you're own intel people are shitting bricks. We'll see how much of Ukraine will be left after this offensive state.

Russia Launched A Massive Missile Strike | Fires Throughout Ukraine. Military Summary For 2024.05.08 (youtube.com)

Akim

Professional
Country flag
@Immanuel
I always like it when some scum from abroad proves to me that my eyes are lying.
We have a war, but there is no catastrophe. The F-16 is not a gamechanger, even with the necessary weapons. SCALP and ATACMS are also not a panacea, but they are easier.
No one will shoot down 131/136 mopeds with the help of a Patriot or F-16. You can hammer a nail with a microscope, but this is not wise. Exactly the same in this case too.
After I saw the R-73 on a naval drone, I understood where the Russian Su over the Black Sea were disappearing. We took our AD far into the Black Sea, possibly to the Crimean coast. I know about drones that can lay sea mines and have heard that a submarine-hunting drone is being developed (two deep-sea bombs and two 250 mm mini-torpedoes and many mobile sonars).

shade

Country flag
Keep that assumption, he won't nuke on NATO but for Ukraine, there is no such guarantee, since they already consider your upcoming shitty Dutch F-16 as nuke capable (which they are, due to nukes being kept at Volkel AB). I doubt there will be nuke strike on any civvie areas but a little tac nuke on a large air base for example is not out of the question, but offcourse will only happen if cornered and if NATO pushes troops into Ukraine. You know, he doesn't have to nuke Ukro Nazis either. He can just resume nuke testing up north and the west will shit itself in profuse diarrhoea.

Keep in mind, live nukes are already in the combat area.

Russia is withdrawing its ratification of a landmark treaty on nuclear testing : NPR

Russia should just go ahead a test a 100 MT Tsar Bomba ka baap. Shatter windows and create mini earthquakes in Finland, Sweden, Baltic states and that'll teach em to back the fuck off.
Stoltenberg is a nobody, Joe Biden is a no body, there will be no counter attack from NATO, if you think NATO is going to self suicide because of Ukraine, then you're not getting the message. Lindsay's goal is for you to fight till the last fake Greek Ukro Nazi.
Putin can apply some of the Mad Man theory by detonating a tacticool nuke on Ukranian soil/target just to gauge the Western reaction, you know pushing some boundaries.
In all likelihood the West will only do additional drama of sanctions but nothing much else.

Wastern eunuchs want to fight till the last Ukranian male after all.

Spitfire9

Country flag
However a sure shot way to stop this war would be when Putin is forced to the point that he has no option but to strike a western target ( not in Ukraine), for too long he has to had tolerate eu/us arming of Ukraine, as he has no options but to suffer the consequences.

When the west realises a point has come were it will have to confront Russia directly, it will stop the war.
What would be the point of ' the West' arming Ukraine so it could defend itself from Russian aggression/imperialism on condition that Ukraine must not succeed in defending itself?

If Putin runs out of patience trying to conquer a neighbouring state and failing and wants to confront 'the West', let him. Do you think that 'the West' will surrender to the Russian regime's threats to nuke 'the West' if they prevent Russia defeating Ukraine? Attacking any European NATO country with conventional weapons would result in the rapid destruction of Russia's air force and very severe damage to the Russian army., after which I think the Russian regime would fall.

What Putin has done is to force the neutral countries of Sweden and Finland to join NATO. Plus he has made the governments of Europe realise that Russia is a dangerous threat, so re-arming is an urgent necessity. Plus he has provided a massive boost to the development of the European non-fossil fuel energy industry. In a few years European demand for crude oil will be much lower. Crude oil is the Russian government's main source of revenue, I believe.

By the way, Ukraine presented no military threat to Russia. There were no grounds to attack Ukraine.

Spitfire9

Country flag
Putin can apply some of the Mad Man theory by detonating a tacticool nuke on Ukranian soil/target just to gauge the Western reaction, you know pushing some boundaries.
In all likelihood the West will only do additional drama of sanctions but nothing much else.

You are aware that a demonstration of force by detonating a tactical nuke would likely result in the US population urging their government to take steps to destroy the Russian forces in Ukraine. Up to now the US has done little of what it could have done to support Ukraine with weapons supply.
PS Please cut the stupid insults.

Blademaster

You are aware that a demonstration of force by detonating a tactical nuke would likely result in the US population urging their government to take steps to destroy the Russian forces in Ukraine. Up to now the US has done little of what it could have done to support Ukraine with weapons supply.
And by doing so US will invite its own death. Russia knows that once US enters into the conflict there’s no point to staying within the confines of conventional means because Russia will die. Better to take US and Britain down with Russia.

Spitfire9

Country flag
And by doing so US will invite its own death. Russia knows that once US enters into the conflict there’s no point to staying within the confines of conventional means because Russia will die. Better to take US and Britain down with Russia.
US does not need to enter the conflict in Ukraine directly to alter the course of the war in Ukraine's favour. It just needs to supply Ukraine with the weapons it has been requesting in large numbers instead of prevaricating on supplying US weapons and slowing down the provision of used US weapons by other countries willing to supply them.

'Better to take US and Britain down with Russia' - how does that make sense? Risk severely damaging the world because autocratic nationalism failed to prevail in Ukraine?

Can you imagine how the countries of the world would react if Russia detonated a tactical nuke? I think there would be a profusion of countries worldwide ostracising Russia, boycotting Russia, freezing Russian assets in the countries concerned. Not because they necessarily had any interest in the conflict in Ukraine but because a country had used a nuclear weapon and in so doing had made the world a much more dangerous place for people to live in.

Blademaster

US does not need to enter the conflict in Ukraine directly to alter the course of the war in Ukraine's favour. It just needs to supply Ukraine with the weapons it has been requesting in large numbers instead of prevaricating on supplying US weapons and slowing down the provision of used US weapons by other countries willing to supply them.

'Better to take US and Britain down with Russia' - how does that make sense? Risk severely damaging the world because autocratic nationalism failed to prevail in Ukraine?

Can you imagine how the countries of the world would react if Russia detonated a tactical nuke? I think there would be a profusion of countries worldwide ostracising Russia, boycotting Russia, freezing Russian assets in the countries concerned. Not because they necessarily had any interest in the conflict in Ukraine but because a country had used a nuclear weapon and in so doing had made the world a much more dangerous place for people to live in.
the world didn’t ostracize US when it nuked Japan. US has made nuclear threats before. Why should Russia be treated differently?

:bplease: Pls stop with the double standards.

Freedom Thru Firepower

Country flag
US would do jack shit, except more sanctions & if possible then secondary ones. Americunt deep state would be utter stupid, if they go ahead & attack Ruskies directly.

All they can do is doing playing proxy war, that's their expertise nothing more when it comes to a Nuclear State like Russia

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Just ask the residents of border Russia: do they like this war? They thought it would be a war in the colonial style of the Victorian era, but now they often ask the question, “What are we in for?”
The Americans don’t need to fight themselves, they just need to remove all restrictions and there will be a scorched desert 100 km from Ukraine.
Look at Crimea and ask “Where is the Black Sea Fleet?” The day before yesterday, our naval drone spent a long time looking for at least one “fat target”, but as a result we only had to sink a patrol boat.

Overlord

Country flag
Which one ?
Afghandu maal or porki hashish

Tumhare amreeki or Britain ke bh*$d#n mein dum hai toh kar na MC, yahan vidhwa vilaap se kuch nhi hoga.

Ukraine ki lagne ke baad end mein tum west ki chodu log ko excuse to yehi dena hai "We are not retreating but advancing in diff direction ".🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yahan time waste karna band kar aur apne sadele taapu desh ki chinta kar, Islamist g@nd lene waale hai kuch saalon mein tumhari

Last edited:

Overlord

Country flag
Just ask the residents of border Russia: do they like this war? They thought it would be a war in the colonial style of the Victorian era, but now they often ask the question, “What are we in for?”
The Americans don’t need to fight themselves, they just need to remove all restrictions and there will be a scorched desert 100 km from Ukraine.
Look at Crimea and ask “Where is the Black Sea Fleet?” The day before yesterday, our naval drone spent a long time looking for at least one “fat target”, but as a result we only had to sink a patrol boat.
Hello Akim MC kya haal L❤day

Immanuel

Country flag
@Immanuel
I always like it when some scum from abroad proves to me that my eyes are lying.
We have a war, but there is no catastrophe. The F-16 is not a gamechanger, even with the necessary weapons. SCALP and ATACMS are also not a panacea, but they are easier.
No one will shoot down 131/136 mopeds with the help of a Patriot or F-16. You can hammer a nail with a microscope, but this is not wise. Exactly the same in this case too.
After I saw the R-73 on a naval drone, I understood where the Russian Su over the Black Sea were disappearing. We took our AD far into the Black Sea, possibly to the Crimean coast. I know about drones that can lay sea mines and have heard that a submarine-hunting drone is being developed (two deep-sea bombs and two 250 mm mini-torpedoes and many mobile sonars).
Yes, your eyes are filled with Ukro Nazi balls, so you can't see shit, besides, hiding in the basement will do that to you. There's little evidence to show the RuAF has lost more than 40-50 aircraft (specifically helos/ fast jets) due to real combat since entire SMO started and most of the losses are already rebuilt. It's a war of attrition and Russia killed 500K Ukro Nazis and wounded another atleast 300K more, your country is a beggar. Who knew we'd see such epic thunderfucking by the Russians in this century. Don't worry, more is coming. While your nation jerks off to thoughts of a victory, Russians are actually fighting. How many of your brigades are surrendering lately? You have no AD, it's all donated. You have no intel, it's all donated, you have no money, it's all donated, you have no women, they are donating themselves across EU, your people are running away, the people who ran away want to stay away. I think in the end it'll be you and Jewminsky rubbing Burnol on each other's limp dicks.

shade

Country flag
Yes, your eyes are filled with Ukro Nazi balls, so you can't see shit, besides, hiding in the basement will do that to you. There's little evidence to show the RuAF has lost more than 40-50 aircraft (specifically helos/ fast jets) due to real combat since entire SMO started and most of the losses are already rebuilt. It's a war of attrition and Russia killed 500K Ukro Nazis and wounded another atleast 300K more, your country is a beggar. Who knew we'd see such epic thunderfucking by the Russians in this century. Don't worry, more is coming. While your nation jerks off to thoughts of a victory, Russians are actually fighting. How many of your brigades are surrendering lately? You have no AD, it's all donated. You have no intel, it's all donated, you have no money, it's all donated, you have no women, they are donating themselves across EU, your people are running away, the people who ran away want to stay away. I think in the end it'll be you and Jewminsky rubbing Burnol on each other's limp dicks.
Last i heard he was disabled somehow, i have no idea about his age so i don't know kab disable hua.
If it's a recent or past injury though i'm sure still he's unironically their IT cell, probably sits in a room somewhere in Kiev engaging in "patriotic posting" like this across many forums.

Anyway right now they are grabbing their bhagoda men who escaped to Poland etc and all and sending them to the front, soon they will send Akim too, crutch in one hand, pistol in the other to fight Ruskies :bplease:

Eventually once even Akim "mysteriously" stops posting, they will send their 12 year olds to fight Ruskie like the beloved role model country did in World War 2 in Berlin vs der ebul Russen

Immanuel

Country flag

True, I am of the feeling that the Russians will resume nuke testing way before they ever have to actually use nukes. I think, it might be imminent in the next weeks/ months if these bitches keep fucking about. Which is why, I am of the opinion that they should just go for the really big one, let's go 100 MT in the Barrents sea off Novaya Zemlya. This will lead to profuse shitting in Finlund, Swedum, Polund or any other Lunds who want some. Biden is already shitting himself.

They should call this test the 'Rasputin'

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You were already scaring me with Kadyrov’s men 2 years ago. Kadyrov himself is already dying, but you still believe in terrible stories.

shade

Country flag
True, I am of the feeling that the Russians will resume nuke testing way before they ever have to actually use nukes. I think, it might be imminent in the next weeks/ months if these bitches keep fucking about. Which is why, I am of the opinion that they should just go for the really big one, let's go 100 MT in the Barrents sea off Novaya Zemlya. This will lead to profuse shitting in Finlund, Swedum, Polund or any other Lunds who want some. Biden is already shitting himself.

They should call this test the 'Rasputin'
Yes, testing then tactical nukes to cause maximum dhoti-shivering.
imo if they use tac nukes they'd lob them far away like in the direction of Lvov or something, for maximum spiting of Ukros and triggering of neighboring EUrotards

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles