Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Yes, testing then tactical nukes to cause maximum dhoti-shivering.
imo if they use tac nukes they'd lob them far away like in the direction of Lvov or something, for maximum spiting of Ukros and triggering of neighboring EUrotards
Ебло завали!

Immanuel

Country flag
Last i heard he was disabled somehow, i have no idea about his age so i don't know kab disable hua.
If it's a recent or past injury though i'm sure still he's unironically their IT cell, probably sits in a room somewhere in Kiev engaging in "patriotic posting" like this across many forums.

Anyway right now they are grabbing their bhagoda men who escaped to Poland etc and all and sending them to the front, soon they will send Akim too, crutch in one hand, pistol in the other to fight Ruskies :bplease:

Eventually once even Akim "mysteriously" stops posting, they will send their 12 year olds to fight Ruskie like the beloved role model country did in World War 2 in Berlin vs der ebul Russen
Yeah, sad shit, actually Akim has been hitting the Copium for more than 2 years now, that will do that to you. Well for the BS posts here, Akim is very keen on hating the Russkies, makes a lot of claims based on Ukro Nazi voodoo math where everything multiplies, yet the facts on the ground are different. Remember everyday for nearly 2 years, they would say we have intercepted every missile, but yet you'd find dozens of explosions. This has been going on since day 1, so yes the Russians are much more believable than Ukraine. Ukrainians it seems need urgent math teachers. For math, I am like just passed and these niggaz make me look like a math wiz.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Yeah, sad shit, actually Akim has been hitting the Copium for more than 2 years now, that will do that to you. Well for the BS posts here, Akim is very keen on hating the Russkies, makes a lot of claims based on Ukro Nazi voodoo math where everything multiplies, yet the facts on the ground are different. Remember everyday for nearly 2 years, they would say we have intercepted every missile, but yet you'd find dozens of explosions. This has been going on since day 1, so yes the Russians are much more believable than Ukraine. Ukrainians it seems need urgent math teachers. For math, I am like just passed and these niggaz make me look like a math wiz.
And how far have your Russians advanced in two years? You yourself on foot could have walked to them during this time.

Immanuel

Country flag
You are aware that a demonstration of force by detonating a tactical nuke would likely result in the US population urging their government to take steps to destroy the Russian forces in Ukraine. Up to now the US has done little of what it could have done to support Ukraine with weapons supply.
PS Please cut the stupid insults.
I think they'll resume nuke testing first. Second, Joe Biden craps himself in public, the American can't tell diff between men/women. They ran from Afghan like their goats were being raped. They cannot win against Russia even conventionally. I know bold statement, But I'll say it. The good old USA can go fuck itself till they at least bring back Trump. For now, they remain the global embarrassment.

There's actually no need for using nukes in Ukraines but doesn't mean they won't. They can use the same lame excuse the US did when they bombed HiroNaga, I.e to stop the war. Besides, even if Russia nukes Ukraine, it will be probably a tiny nuke just to fuck up a large base, I doubt they'll bomb a civvie town.

Immanuel

Country flag
And how far have your Russians advanced in two years? You yourself on foot could have walked to them during this time.
This nigga doesn't understand, the land will come by itself when the Ukro NAzis are depleted and fully defeated. The same Russian plan of griding attrition is the reason why you're down 500K soldiers and every month you need billions of money, arms, ammo to keep fighting in a shitty way, by my count and it matches with that of Dima, Ukraine has lost at least 3-4 armies worth of men and equipment. Your own intel people and general are talking about the dire critical issues. Imagine, they open the Kharkiv front, ya'll niggaz can't help yourself. Russians make slow, incremental gains, they're not running through or merely capturing them , they are sanitizing them, clearing them, getting rid of the dead Ukro Nazi Stench and slowly absorbing into Russia. Ya'll bitches lost like 150K soldiers to go 8km in vremika and other areas. Fact is you are in a shitty predicament, I get it, you want to believe you're the hooker with the heart of gold that will keep attracting weapons, arms, ammo forever. But you forget you're still a hooker and that men of power will always use you and throw you away.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
This nigga doesn't understand, the land will come by itself when the Ukro NAzis are depleted and fully defeated. The same Russian plan of griding attrition is the reason why you're down 500K soldiers and every month you need billions of money, arms, ammo to keep fighting in a shitty way, by my count and it matches with that of Dima, Ukraine has lost at least 3-4 armies worth of men and equipment. Your own intel people and general are talking about the dire critical issues. Imagine, they open the Kharkiv front, ya'll niggaz can't help yourself. Russians make slow, incremental gains, they're not running through or merely capturing them , they are sanitizing them, clearing them, getting rid of the dead Ukro Nazi Stench and slowly absorbing into Russia. Ya'll bitches lost like 150K soldiers to go 8km in vremika and other areas. Fact is you are in a shitty predicament, I get it, you want to believe you're the hooker with the heart of gold that will keep attracting weapons, arms, ammo forever. But you forget you're still a hooker and that men of power will always use you and throw you away.
Why not a million losses? I haven’t fallen for information propaganda from Russia for 10 years now. I don't care at all about your scary stories. You can deceive those who want to believe, but not my eyes. Putler wants to seize Ukraine as a living and scientific space, and not as a radioactive land, and if he uses nuclear weapons, it will be more likely against your Belgium than against us.
Although I doubt such actions at all. Have you seen the new film about his palace in Gelendzhik?
A person who spends money on luxury is not ready to give up his life. This is not Stalin with one french (tunic).
So these are just soap bubbles of hatred.

Immanuel

Country flag
And by doing so US will invite its own death. Russia knows that once US enters into the conflict there’s no point to staying within the confines of conventional means because Russia will die. Better to take US and Britain down with Russia.
Yeah, I doubt the US can really do much to Russia, I think if NATO getting involved in Ukraine and it's signed sealed and fully confirmed etc, then NATO HQ, Capital Hill, US congress, 10 Downing and other potentially threatening NATO leaders will be eliminated very quickly. Hypersonic Zircons will be used to take out key enemy leadership and throw the whole 27 country alliance into leadership crisis and then a ultimatum to back the fuck off. Russians know NATO (all together) too strong. However, I doubt a lot of NATO countries will get in directly, Belgium, France, Netherland, Germany, UK, US, Poland, Czech leadership etc. will get it for sure. The Turks, Greeks, Italians, Spanish, Sweds are pusses and Finnish will chill the fuck out, Portugese etc won't bother getting involved. Basically, going off known info, Zircon Mach 9, range at least 1000 km, shot from off the coast of Atlantic from sneaky subs or in North Sea can easily cover those countries who have taken a aggressive posture against Russia. However, such a strike has to be pre-planned, which it probably is, second needs quick decision making, I guess the Russians have prepared for this eventuality.

Also the moment, there's a confirmation of NATO/Russia collision on the news, the West will go into freefall, expect the worst crash in a century, expect massive run on banks for cash, people are not stupid. It will hurt the west way before a shot is really fired.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
"Altayets" goes to the front.
Created in the 90s as a replacement for MTLB. A total of 4 pieces were built.
photo_2024-05-08_16-28-15.jpg

Spitfire9

Country flag
Yeah, I doubt the US can really do much to Russia, I think if NATO getting involved in Ukraine and it's signed sealed and fully confirmed etc, then NATO HQ, Capital Hill, US congress, 10 Downing and other potentially threatening NATO leaders will be eliminated very quickly. Hypersonic Zircons will be used to take out key enemy leadership and throw the whole 27 country alliance into leadership crisis and then a ultimatum to back the fuck off. Russians know NATO (all together) too strong. However, I doubt a lot of NATO countries will get in directly, Belgium, France, Netherland, Germany, UK, US, Poland, Czech leadership etc. will get it for sure. The Turks, Greeks, Italians, Spanish, Sweds are pusses and Finnish will chill the fuck out, Portugese etc won't bother getting involved. Basically, going off known info, Zircon Mach 9, range at least 1000 km, shot from off the coast of Atlantic from sneaky subs or in North Sea can easily cover those countries who have taken a aggressive posture against Russia. However, such a strike has to be pre-planned, which it probably is, second needs quick decision making, I guess the Russians have prepared for this eventuality.

Also the moment, there's a confirmation of NATO/Russia collision on the news, the West will go into freefall, expect the worst crash in a century, expect massive run on banks for cash, people are not stupid. It will hurt the west way before a shot is really fired.
Attacks on European capitals would certainly up the stakes a lot. I would expect the resolve of the European countries to be hardened by such a move by Russia. As leader of Russia, you would be a bit dumb to attack a group of countries whose GDP is many, many times larger than your own, countries that are ramping up arms production because of your country's aggression against Ukraine.

I think that Ukraine will no have choice but to join NATO when hostilities cease. If it does not, there is a strong possibility that Russia will attack it again within a few years.

DingDong

Country flag
Attacks on European capitals would certainly up the stakes a lot. I would expect the resolve of the European countries to be hardened by such a move by Russia. As leader of Russia, you would be a bit dumb to attack a group of countries whose GDP is many, many times larger than your own, countries that are ramping up arms production because of your country's aggression against Ukraine.

I think that Ukraine will no have choice but to join NATO when hostilities cease. If it does not, there is a strong possibility that Russia will attack it again within a few years.
Why would Russia do that? Russia has captured the territories it wanted, it has achieved it's objectives now digging it's heels and defending it's positions.

Pushing Russia into a multiple-front war will surely result in a nuclear apocalypse, that is because Russia will be fighting for it's survival.

Ukraine is nothing more than a big money laundering scheme for the Americans. Money and weapons don't win a war. Don't believe me? Look at Ukraine and then go further back in history and look at Afghanistan/Syria.

Even if Ukraine joins the NATO, it will not be the same Ukraine, but a much smaller, insecure version of it's original self. All thanks to that actor/comedian.

NATO is the aggressor. BTW, wasn't Ukraine winning? What happened? What changed?

DingDong

Country flag
The US stopped shipping weapons.
These decisions are not taken in a vacuum. Another real worry is Ukraine running out of the men of fighting age.

From an Indian perspective, I would like this war to go on and spread. It weakens both Europe and Russia. Either way, we win, and don't forget about the continuous flow of the cheap Russian Oil fueling our growing economy.

The US will be happy as well (greater control over it's European client states).

Spitfire9

Country flag
These decisions are not taken in a vacuum. Another real worry is Ukraine running out of the men of fighting age.

From an Indian perspective, I would like this war to go on and spread. It weakens both Europe and Russia. Either way, we win, and don't forget about the continuous flow of the cheap Russian Oil fueling our growing economy.

The US will be happy as well (greater control over it's European client states).
EU+UK+Norway have an annual GDP in the region of $20,000 billion. I think that less than $100 billion has been spent on supporting Ukraine over the last 2 years out of $40,000 billion GDP. Many of the systems supplied were due for replacement in the near future. While stocks of some munitions have been greatly reduced (I guess shells etc), European arms production is being increased. I don't see Europe being weakened except in the short term. In the medium term the Ukraine conflict will lead to Europe becoming stronger militarily. As in Russia, increased weapons production is contributing to GDP growth.

One thing that the conflict has shown is that the US is an unreliable, indecisive ally so I expect Europe to decrease its dependence on US by making more of its own weapons, just as India is moving to decrease its dependence on imported weapons.

Longewala

Country flag
What would be the point of ' the West' arming Ukraine so it could defend itself from Russian aggression/imperialism on condition that Ukraine must not succeed in defending itself?

If Putin runs out of patience trying to conquer a neighbouring state and failing and wants to confront 'the West', let him. Do you think that 'the West' will surrender to the Russian regime's threats to nuke 'the West' if they prevent Russia defeating Ukraine? Attacking any European NATO country with conventional weapons would result in the rapid destruction of Russia's air force and very severe damage to the Russian army., after which I think the Russian regime would fall.

What Putin has done is to force the neutral countries of Sweden and Finland to join NATO. Plus he has made the governments of Europe realise that Russia is a dangerous threat, so re-arming is an urgent necessity. Plus he has provided a massive boost to the development of the European non-fossil fuel energy industry. In a few years European demand for crude oil will be much lower. Crude oil is the Russian government's main source of revenue, I believe.

By the way, Ukraine presented no military threat to Russia. There were no grounds to attack Ukraine.
"Ukraine presented no military threat to Russia. "
Correct, but then stop pretending Ukraine are beating Russia while losing masses of their territory and young male population.
"There were no grounds to attack Ukraine"
Until 2014, no. Ukraine presented no threat. NATO did, though, if allowed to have bases in Ukraine.

"What Putin has done is to force the neutral countries of Sweden and Finland to join NATO. "
Nobody forced them.
Even during the cold war, they were neutral because they knew they faced no threat from Russia because there was no strategic, military or economic benefit to attacking them.
Only difference is, now those two countries have virtue signalling, non serious idiots in charge. And all that joining NATO means, is that if it goes nuclear, Seeeen and Finland would be nuked as well.

"Plus he has made the governments of Europe realise that Russia is a dangerous threat"
Western European leaders are geniuses. That managed to provoke a country that had voluntarily dismantled the Warsaw pact and retreated from East Europe, by aggressively expanding NATO, hence converting Russia back into a threat, losing cheap energy sources, pushing Russia into alliance with the real enemy China,destroying their own economy and diverting resources for military spending.
Brilliant!

DingDong

Country flag
EU+UK+Norway have an annual GDP in the region of $20,000 billion. I think that less than $100 billion has been spent on supporting Ukraine over the last 2 years out of $40,000 billion GDP. Many of the systems supplied were due for replacement in the near future. While stocks of some munitions have been greatly reduced (I guess shells etc), European arms production is being increased. I don't see Europe being weakened except in the short term. In the medium term the Ukraine conflict will lead to Europe becoming stronger militarily. As in Russia, increased weapons production is contributing to GDP growth.

One thing that the conflict has shown is that the US is an unreliable, indecisive ally so I expect Europe to decrease its dependence on US by making more of its own weapons, just as India is moving to decrease its dependence on imported weapons.
But the BBC was telling us that Russia had run out of ammunition/missiles and aircraft. Russians were deserting the military. Putin was about to get assassinated by his own bodyguards, if not die from cancer. Ukraine was winning the war.

Now we are hearing about a collective EU+UK+Norway defense against the Russian aggression. I will call it a serious climb-down.

I doubt that the common Europeans have a good understanding of Russia's and their own capabilities. They also don't have a good assessment of how the rest of the world would react in such a scenario. They are victims of their own propaganda.

What does Russia have that the European grand alliance doesn't? Strategic depth, secure trade routes, manufacturing facilities and natural resources. Don't forget about the battle-hardened population either.

US is being pragmatic, while the "Garden people" are refusing to come down from their high horses. It is an invitation to a big disaster.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I don’t even want to comment on all the lies that sound here.
If they say significant phrases like: The energy system of Ukraine suffered from shelling, then I can confirm that we already import almost a third of our electricity.
Everything else is information noise and an absolute lie.
Hitler also captured territories and the people of Berlin ate French cheese, Danish pate and Russian bread. Where is the Third Reich now?

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
I don’t even want to comment on all the lies that sound here.
If they say significant phrases like: The energy system of Ukraine suffered from shelling, then I can confirm that we already import almost a third of our electricity.
Everything else is information noise and an absolute lie.
Hitler also captured territories and the people of Berlin ate French cheese, Danish pate and Russian bread. Where is the Third Reich now?
The same place Ukraine was till 120 years ago: non existant.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles