Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
There was also no independent India.
But there WAS India. Our land has been defined by us for the last 3000 years and we've had dynasties that have ruled most of it/come close to the dream of uniting India.
Ukraine on the other hand, never existed, not even for one day, before your bigger bros Russians created a state for you out of pity just over a 100 years ago.
And like typical ingrate poorly raised trash westoids you are, you bite the hand that created you in the first place.
That is why your kind are fit to be colonised by the arabs and have your culture deleted. No sense of honour, no sense of loyalty.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
But there WAS India. Our land has been defined by us for the last 3000 years and we've had dynasties that have ruled most of it/come close to the dream of uniting India.
Ukraine on the other hand, never existed, not even for one day, before your bigger bros Russians created a state for you out of pity just over a 100 years ago.
And like typical ingrate poorly raised trash westoids you are, you bite the hand that created you in the first place.
That is why your kind are fit to be colonised by the arabs and have your culture deleted. No sense of honour, no sense of loyalty.
Тиха украинская ночь.
Прозрачно небо. Звёзды блещут.
Своей дремоты превозмочь Не хочет воздух.
Чуть трепещут Сребристых тополей листы.
Pushkin "Poltava" (1828)
Apparently the Russian poet Pushkin did not know that Ukraine was created by the General Staff of Austria-Hungary and Lenin.:)
So shove your story deep down your ass. At that time was British India, and ancient sites of people are also found here, because people came from Africa.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Тиха украинская ночь.
Прозрачно небо. Звёзды блещут.
Своей дремоты превозмочь Не хочет воздух.
Чуть трепещут Сребристых тополей листы.
Pushkin "Poltava" (1828)
Apparently the Russian poet Pushkin did not know that Ukraine was created by the General Staff of Austria-Hungary and Lenin.:)
So shove your story deep down your ass. At that time was British India, and ancient sites of people are also found here, because people came from Africa.
Show me a single map mentioning Ukraine as a province or state or independent nation before your russian big bros gave you a state. The word 'india'goes back 2300 years in Greek ( indoi) and another 400 years in farsi ( hindh) and the region has been defined PRECISELY for 3000 years in our literature.
Now show me a SINGLE reference to the word 'ukraine' prior to the last 200 years and show me a SINGLE independent political entity that claimed to be Ukraine before 1992.

Dont compare your shit-ass no name barbarian nation who's written history is younger than half of indian people's genealogical record, nazi scum. Shove your ukraine propaganda nonsense deep down your own bunghole if you can't answer my question.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Show me a single map mentioning Ukraine as a province or state or independent nation before your russian big bros gave you a state. The word 'india'goes back 2300 years in Greek ( indoi) and another 400 years in farsi ( hindh) and the region has been defined PRECISELY for 3000 years in our literature.
Now show me a SINGLE reference to the word 'ukraine' prior to the last 200 years and show me a SINGLE independent political entity that claimed to be Ukraine before 1992.

Dont compare your shit-ass no name barbarian nation who's written history is younger than half of indian people's genealogical record, nazi scum. Shove your ukraine propaganda nonsense deep down your own bunghole if you can't answer my question.
I can show you a map of Cossack Ukraine from the 16th century, but I don’t see the point.
If you ask which culture is ancient - Indian or Ukrainian, then it is definitely Indian. But the Assyrian culture is ancient Indian, but Assyria is not on the maps. Maybe someday it will be revived, but now it is not, just like 100 years ago there was no state of India.

sameer3694

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
I can show you a map of Cossack Ukraine from the 16th century, but I don’t see the point.
If you ask which culture is ancient - Indian or Ukrainian, then it is definitely Indian. But the Assyrian culture is ancient Indian, but Assyria is not on the maps. Maybe someday it will be revived, but now it is not, just like 100 years ago there was no state of India.
Cossak 'ukraine' didnt exist. It was part of Russia and not even a province. 200 years ago, there was state of india however.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Cossak 'ukraine' didnt exist. It was part of Russia and not even a province. 200 years ago, there was state of india however.
I'm not interested in arguing with you about historical topics. You are stupid.
The events of a thousand years ago, when Kyiv was the center of trade, and in the place where Moscow is now, frogs croaking, are absolutely not important to me.
All this does not matter today in the current conditions and Russia is copying the Ukrainian tactics of mobile groups.
This is Khabarovsk.
photo_2024-05-09_09-55-41.jpg

But this tactic was effective in the first year of the war. Now everything is littered with mines.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
I'm not interested in arguing with you about historical topics. You are stupid.
You are stupider.

The events of a thousand years ago, when Kyiv was the center of trade, and in the place where Moscow is now, frogs croaking, are absolutely not important to me.
And novgorod is older than Kiev. Events of 1000 years ago may not be important. But it should be important that the russians you are fighting, is the first group in history to give you autonomy and recognise ukraine as a political unit.
Now we know why it was a mistake.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You are stupider.

And novgorod is older than Kiev. Events of 1000 years ago may not be important. But it should be important that the russians you are fighting, is the first group in history to give you autonomy and recognise ukraine as a political unit.
Now we know why it was a mistake.
This is a modern Russian interpretation. Novgorod was a separate republic until it was captured by Moscow in 1478. I repeat: I screw your interpretation of history.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
This is a modern Russian interpretation. Novgorod was a separate republic until it was captured by Moscow in 1478. I repeat: I screw your interpretation of history.
Novgorod being seperate republic is irrelevant, its still Rus, like Kiev was- which was ALSO a seperate entity than muscovy. I repeat: i shit on your ukronazi interpretation of history.

shade

Country flag
Before Feb 2022 nobody knew the difference between Ruskies, Ukranis and Belorussis :troll:
Not even those three tribes mentioned themselves :bplease:

Now Ukranis are blond haared und blau augened fully European bastards of Germans and Russkies are Asiatic rape-babies of Mongol hordes as per America etc

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Novgorod being seperate republic is irrelevant, its still Rus, like Kiev was- which was ALSO a seperate entity than muscovy. I repeat: i shit on your ukronazi interpretation of history.
739096478.jpg

What does ancient Rus' have to do with Moscow? This is a collection of many Russian principalities. where the Principality of Moscow was not the most significant. It was only thanks to the Mongols that it became a leader.
So suck a dick. This is not the Ukrainian interpretation of history. This is the Soviet interpretation of history.
The historical lands of modern Russia are the Principality of Moscow. Everything else she conquered or bought.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Right back at ya, slav traitor.

What does ancient Rus' have to do with Moscow? This is a collection of many Russian principalities. where the Principality of Moscow was not the most significant. It was only thanks to the Mongols that it became a leader.
So suck a dick. This is not the Ukrainian interpretation of history. This is the Soviet interpretation of history.
The historical lands of modern Russia are the Principality of Moscow. Everything else she conquered or bought.
Before Moscow became important, Ryazan was important. Before Ryazan was important, Kiev was important. Before Kiev was important, Novgorod was important.
Saying historical lands of modern Russia are the principality of Moscow is like saying the historical land of italians is Rome, everything elseshe conquered or bought.

But then again, my great grandmother is older than the 'historical lands' of ukraine - a gift given to you by the Roos. Big mistake which they are now rectifying.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Right back at ya, slav traitor.

Before Moscow became important, Ryazan was important. Before Ryazan was important, Kiev was important. Before Kiev was important, Novgorod was important.
Saying historical lands of modern Russia are the principality of Moscow is like saying the historical land of italians is Rome, everything elseshe conquered or bought.

But then again, my great grandmother is older than the 'historical lands' of ukraine - a gift given to you by the Roos. Big mistake which they are now rectifying.
Do you have a young grandmother? Because mine was born in Soviet Ukraine.
The war is not over yet and who will beg for surrender is not yet known, but judging by the parade on Red Square (the smallest parade in 20 years), Putler is only puffing out his cheeks.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Do you have a young grandmother? Because mine was born in Soviet Ukraine.
The war is not over yet and who will beg for surrender is not yet known, but judging by the parade on Red Square (the smallest parade in 20 years), Putler is only puffing out his cheeks.
blahblahblah.
Novgorod, not Kiev, is the first city of the slavs. deal.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
how did this thing manage to bypass all russian air defenses . US with awacs and jets must be giving ukraine a live radar map .

Russia does not have extra AD complexes. There is a big hole in Russia's defenses inside. The country is an illusion. The drone flies slowly. You can shoot it down with a slingshot. These are jet drones attacking Belgorod and Kursk, the speed here is low.

mokoman

Country flag
Russia does not have extra AD complexes. There is a big hole in Russia's defenses inside. The country is an illusion. The drone flies slowly. You can shoot it down with a slingshot. These are jet drones attacking Belgorod and Kursk, the speed here is low.
they dont have full coverage for full Ukraine border ? . was this launched from Ukraine land ? ,

Akim

Professional
Country flag
they dont have full coverage for full Ukraine border ? . was this launched from Ukraine land ? ,
Do you think that someone will risk becoming an active participant in this war? Of course from the territory of Ukraine. Today the oil depot was still burning in the Krasnodar Kray, yesterday in Lugansk. This is such a “perfect” AD defense in Russia.

New threads

Articles