Sri Lanka Terror Attack (21 April 2019)

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
how come they managed to smuggle such amount of explosives and Srilankan authorities didnt get a wind of it.....they came prepared to take down entire island and force india to send contingent ....diverting our attention from Western theatre.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Here's an article by one of our members, Levina. Very well investigated.

Arrests in India and UAE, prelude to Sri Lanka attacks? India-Pakistan angle and ISIS’s real intention behind the attack–An investigation!

https://satyavijayi.com/arrests-in-india-and-uae-prelude-to-sri-lanka-attacks-india-pakistan-angle-and-isiss-real-intention-behind-the-attack-an-investigation/?fbclid=IwAR3sHtSn8ALy444VBKjZP6ebKYx4igV2C47r9UfEHXKh2kJmVTVWcthMltU
Very revealing ................

cyclops

Country flag
how come they managed to smuggle such amount of explosives and Srilankan authorities didnt get a wind of it.....they came prepared to take down entire island and force india to send contingent ....diverting our attention from Western theatre.
Sri Lankan intelligence agencies are rather nascent and its security agencies aren't really on the same page, there's the whole thing with the President and the PM and there's a good possibility that it served the dual purpose of a revenge and was indeed meant to divert India's attention away from punishing napakistan, after all there might have been equally vulnerable targets out there if it was just for vengeance for the NZ attack.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Sri Lankan intelligence agencies are rather nascent and its security agencies aren't really on the same page, there's the whole thing with the President and the PM and there's a good possibility that it served the dual purpose of a revenge and was indeed meant to divert India's attention away from punishing napakistan, after all there might have been equally vulnerable targets out there if it was just for vengeance for the NZ attack.
They forgot India has been preparing for a two and half front war all this while. It for sure doesn't lack personnel. Terrorism from that tiny country can be handled by just coast guards

cyclops

Country flag
#Shias and #Ahmadis led the #Pakistan movement to vivisect #India.
#Jinnah, a Shia, led the riotous partition and was Pak's 1st GovGen.
Zafarullah Khan, an Ahmadi, headed Muslim League in 1932 and was Pak's 1st Foreign Minister.
Both sects are hounded now.

Read the whole thread under this tweet.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
#Shias and #Ahmadis led the #Pakistan movement to vivisect #India.
#Jinnah, a Shia, led the riotous partition and was Pak's 1st GovGen.
Zafarullah Khan, an Ahmadi, headed Muslim League in 1932 and was Pak's 1st Foreign Minister.
Both sects are hounded now.

Read the whole thread under this tweet.
Paying the price of sins of their forefathers.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
From thoroughly investigated article

ISIS, the hired goon

It’s a well-known
fact that terrorist organizations have nothing to do with religion :lol::lol:

Of-course drugs,smuggling route is used to export explosives from decades(92 mumbai blasts & many other).

Don't want to demean her but What is the reason to investigate& write a long essay if she don't know first letter 'I' in the ISIS stands for
Confused article. Instead of focusing on the Isis terror master mind and thier handlers, focused on a guy who may or may not have played a part in this.

The article is written by Terror sympathiser.

sydsnyper

Country flag

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Actually it is deeply saddening, Self proclaimed Hindu RW women writing for Hindu RW magazine indirectly blaming SL Buddhist (or Tamil Hindu may be) for Islamic terror :doh: ..... there is one guy called Rahul Eswar in kerala (self proclaimed RW Hindu-media darling) if anyone give me gun with two bullets to shoot Osama or Rahul i will shoot Rahul Dishwasher twice... Disgusting fellow.

some interesting tweets

I agree with you on this.Rahul Eshwar is a Sabarimala activist who campaigned for traditions. The same guy comes on tv supporting congress and other parties which are directly or indirectly support the actions of Kerala communist goons.

Regarding the article, it is a clear attempt to divert the attention from the Isis and terror handlers. The question here is are there any Islamic groups who will kill innocent people including children in a short notice?

If yes, one should deal with them first. Which is exactly Srilankan govt. is been doing.

Indrajit

Country flag
The question here is are there any Islamic groups who will kill innocent people including children in a short notice?

If yes, one should deal with them first. Which is exactly Srilankan govt. is been doing.

Let’s hope that we aren’t asking this very same question to our government soon...I’m very concerned about the Sri Lankan attack from the viewpoint of our own safety. The attacks will be seen as a spectacular success by jihadis and I worry that it will result in a similar attack here. Considering the attackers and their organisation having close ties with some in India, such a risk has to be seen as very high. For the attackers, the Indian HC was a target and one bomb failed to go off at the Taj hotel, clearly Indians were meant to be a target. We have to see it clearly, we were as much a target as the Sri Lankans. That we got lucky is not something to relax about, the next might find us running out of luck.

We as a people and unfortunately, the media and the government have thought nothing of embarrassing a small neighbour with our “I told you so”.... granted the Sri lankans have also mentioned it but we should have shut up and refrained from talking about it.

We need to deal with TN and Kerala jihadis quickly and on the South Canara coast of Karnataka too. This must be done without a lot of hullabaloo but if we don’t do it now , we will risk paying a similar or heavier price than the Sri Lankans have.

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
There is only 1 way to combat Islamic terror in a democratic society - Create a special secret team of analysts, intelligence experts combined with a hit-squad. Identify all Islamist extremists and quietly assassinate every single radical know to the intelligence agencies.

All democratic societies with Muslim minorities must operate outside the law if they want to tackle this issue. Otherwise you are just waiting for the shoe to drop ie. the next Islamist massacre to occur.

At some point if countries like India, Sri-Lanka , Thailand, philippines (where Small Muslim minority attacks the majority) do not take action; then the majority population will have to take the law into their own hands.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
All democratic societies with Muslim minorities must operate outside the law if they want to tackle this issue.
All democratic societies have left-wing parties that seek to consolidate Muslim votes by glamorizing their "plight" and romanticizing the islamist cause.

China lacks a democracy. It knows the only way to defeat islamism is to remove even the slightest glimmer of hope that jihad will achieve anything. Not even in the unproven afterlife. They overwhelm islamists through levels and designs of brutality unknown to even Islam.

The only way democracies can replicate China is if rather than targeting islamists, democracies target left-liberals first, disenfranchise, defame, and stigmatize their politics of islam-appeasement; and first strip islamists of all political cover. Then you have the option to use both judicial and extra-judicial means to take them out. Democracies probably can't match China's brutality, but at least they can match their speed and effectiveness.

Right now Europe is miserably failing at security because it's trying to target islamists without targeting their political cover first.

India is succeeding at couter-jihad because we're succeeding in stigmatizing and disenfranchising the left. At least we've come a LONG way since 2014. The results are visible for all.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Why should a Jihadi kill woman and children ?

Listen to the conversation between a Pakistani Army man and a Taliban leader. Try and understand the ideology and mindset - Hadis rules of war (Jihad). So horrible that one feels like puking out.

sorcerer

Country flag
Regarding what situation? The Jihadi bombing? Then no.
1) Is the encounter between the jihadis and SL forces over?
2) Heard 3 more blasts took place yesterday...any casualties?
3)Where exactly in SL is this Jihadi population in majority?

Stay safe dude!

Picard

Country flag
I disagree. 10 white dead Europeans > 300+ Lankans.
Where is the outrage? I haven't seen a single facebook profile with Sri lanka's flag on it nor have I seen phrases like "je suis charlie" in sinhala.
A white life in a white country is far greater than a brown life in any country.
I don't know where you are, but I have seen a lot of outrage over Sri Lanka attacks over here in Croatia, both with regards to attack itself and with regards to lack of coverage by mainstream media. Though admittedly, circles I move in tend to be bit more politically active, and mainstream media, as I mentioned, did not really cover the attacks.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles