Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Did anyone knew what happened to the SVDSs of Marcos?After they got Gsliks those short svds are nowhere to be seen.Also does the nsg still uses PSG-90s?
Don't know Answer to your first question by NSG use PSG-90 still(some units ) I think

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
See the fatasses laughing knowing they will get more food in Indian Custody then back home.
No one seems to be laughing including the fatty on the right...it looks like an expression to the sun's glare or something of that sort

Pirates captured in the previous op were brought to India since they fired on IN's quadcopter and took it down but it doesn't look like any shots were fired this time, so they're most likely to be handed back to somali authorities. Also, the conditions in Indian jails are horrible unless they're in military custody which is unlikely

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Did anyone knew what happened to the SVDSs of Marcos?After they got Gsliks those short svds are nowhere to be seen.Also does the nsg still uses PSG-90s?
MARCOs still have the SVDs moded with SSSD kits, but their favorite is the ST TRG adn IWI Galatz DMR!

Along with Sig-716i with LVPOs...

jai jaganath

Country flag
Another successful op in 1 month, BZ again lads.

If it adds frosting to the cake, various Chinese mil foums etc are seething jealous about these. :)
Have visited Chinese forums like sdf
Never I have heard anything positive about Indians infact we were barely discussed over there
Infact in their sm there are few people interested on ladakh conflict not much
If u can share link or something

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
MARCOs still have the SVDs moded with SSSD kits, but their favorite is the ST TRG adn IWI Galatz DMR!

Along with Sig-716i with LVPOs...
What about cross bows? 5/6 years back they were spotted with cross bows

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Truly speaking it gets frustrating that sof will also play roles of airborne troops
He may not agree but many people including me think similarly
Bhai I(him) agree with you, personally I want a separate SF regiment for the Army too!
With the exiting PARA regiment being converted to a PARA CDO regiment as an elite airborne tier-2 unit!
With units like 1,4,9,10,12&21 being moved to the SF regiment!

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Hmm Paras got a few units of black multicam @airborneCommando @Jedi Operator is it worth it? What could be the aera of operations for black multicam I mean I love it since the COD Mordern warfare
black multicam is amazing man, nightime juungle ops or urban environment it helps. Looking cool is just a byproduct

mupper2

Country flag
Have visited Chinese forums like sdf
Never I have heard anything positive about Indians infact we were barely discussed over there
Infact in their sm there are few people interested on ladakh conflict not much
If u can share link or something
Nah, SDF CDF etc are in English and sanitized to some degree because English speakers can interact with them.
The gold is in Chinese only forums and Douyin/Weibo, they use code words/phrases etc to get past the censors but if you know it's fascinating. India and a few other countries are mentioned quite a bit, with more...seriousness then you'll see on the English speaking forums where everyone bar the US is usually dismissed as not worth much.

Anyway the 2 recent MARCOS ops have had people talking about why the PLANMC "Jiaolong" unit haven't done similar high profile ops. If you read through the exchanges and know the nuances, you get the feeling that people aren't sure the JL is up to the complexity of it.
The boat drops and free fall in the first op etc was something China lacks the ability to do and there is no one for them to learn from because it's a closed eco syystem in who is able to.. The russians can't.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles