Pakistan Economy: News & Discussion

shade

Country flag
Their IQ levels are too low to comprehend shit. They're like "so what our net liabilities is 15 times our forex reserves, GDP growth negative, tax collection and consumption of anything worth shit, we are somehow better or sem2sem as you because we think so". It is applicable to both porkies and mehmets.
Janab but once you pelt them with some fax even though they may say sem2sem with full confidence behind the screen they are like this

1715710020438.png

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Janab but once you pelt them with some fax even though they may say sem2sem with full confidence behind the screen they are like this

View attachment 252970
I once reminded a paki that an average Indian consumes more than 3 times more per capita, pays 3 times more taxes per capita and yet saves 10 times more per capita than an aam pakroach. And he resorted to obvious predictable shit like "Bharat me bohot zyada ghurbat hai, waha hunger index me bohot neeche hai, nakli number hai, bharat ke shehro me bhookh aur gareebi nanga nachti hai, lund lasoon..."

shade

Country flag
I once reminded a paki that an average Indian consumes 3 times more per capita, pays 3 times more taxes per capita and yet saves 10 times more per capita than an aam pakroach. And he resorted to obvious predictable shit like "Bharat me bohot zyada ghurbat hai, waha hunger index me bohot neeche hai, nakli number hai lund lasoon..."
YA ALLAH HOW CAN A COW WORSHIPPING KAFFIR BE MORE RICHER THAN ME!!!!!?!??!?!?!!?

Crazywithmath

Country flag
I once reminded a paki that an average Indian consumes more than 3 times more per capita, pays 3 times more taxes per capita and yet saves 10 times more per capita than an aam pakroach. And he resorted to obvious predictable shit like "Bharat me bohot zyada ghurbat hai, waha hunger index me bohot neeche hai, nakli number hai, bharat ke shehro me bhookh aur gareebi nanga nachti hai, lund lasoon..."
The fake Syeds and mehmets you are interacting with are residents of London and Berlin respectively; they can afford to live in their la la land. An avg abdul from Karachi, for instance, can barely afford 3G internet.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
MashaAllah!

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
New day new L pt2 feat Muslim nations

From comments.
Screenshot_20240514_152056_Chrome.jpg

It already is.
Aside from that i guess this thread is a repository of info to beat up piggies when our e-lashkars go to other forums, like those Turkroach or Chinese ones to do Ghazwa
You cannot counter someone who absolutely requires no evidence for his confirmation bias.

For any average online paki teenage nationalist, their undocumented wealth exceeds yours, their military is hiding secret starships and so forth. At least not for this generation.

Pakistan hates India like NoKo hates SOKO. When gap becomes unignorable, they will start to hate it like Islamic nutjobs hate Israel. Their grandeur of Mughal glory will continue even if Pakistan ceases to exist.

Blademaster

From comments.
View attachment 253005

You cannot counter someone who absolutely requires no evidence for his confirmation bias.

For any average online paki teenage nationalist, their undocumented wealth exceeds yours, their military is hiding secret starships and so forth. At least not for this generation.

Pakistan hates India like NoKo hates SOKO. When gap becomes unignorable, they will start to hate it like Islamic nutjobs hate Israel. Their grandeur of Mughal glory will continue even if Pakistan ceases to exist.
That is why India needs to make sure that Pakistan undergoes a destructive civil war and keep a 24 hour a day 365 days a year manned fortifications with minefields and machine guns along the entire border aided by artillery guns and drones to blast away anyone daring to cross the border illegally. Pakistan needs to eat itself alive.

brat4

Country flag

That 22 ships logged in its best year is soon going to change to at least 5 x with all of them being PLAN ships based in Gwadar.

That's when the Sarmachars will have the most fun.

just to give a comparison data point, although number of vessels is not a good KPI (its shuold be the total number of TEUs - given ship sizes vary greatly)
the Mundra port (India's largest) got 50 ships last 24 hours and expects 44 ships over next 30 days

Karachi port (Pakistan's busiest port) got 9 ships in past 24 hours and expects 14 more in next 30 days.

this is a live data available here:

NutCracker

Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
That's darkest area near Rajasthan border is where downtrodden Hindus live in substantial numbers.
Meanwhile we pump money in separatist evangelicuck and mulla states.

View attachment 253358

View attachment 253355
I think we should, we shouldn't neglect parts of our own country due to these reasons. And in fact their prosperity helps aid us against propaganda.

shade

Country flag
I think we should, we shouldn't neglect parts of our own country due to these reasons. And in fact their prosperity helps aid us against propaganda.
Only carrot is given, not stick
The gaddha will munch your carrots but not move the donkey-cart and occasionally give your pagan/kuffar/filthy indian ass a good kick.

For secession maxing junglis of the NE the Thrashmiri model is best where you presidents rule it and software update the natives.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Only carrot is given, not stick
The gaddha will munch your carrots but not move the donkey-cart and occasionally give your pagan/kuffar/filthy indian ass a good kick.

For secession maxing junglis of the NE the Thrashmiri model is best where you presidents rule it and software update the natives.
Who said the stick is not there? Both carrot and stick is good enough to control it.

shade

Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Until the 1990s, India lagged behind Pakistan in cotton production. However, today, India not only surpassed Pakistan but also topped the global ranking with 34.7 million bales of cotton in the 2023-24 season, accounting for 25% of the world’s total production.

India has become the largest producer of cotton, while Pakistan’s production remains at barely 8-9 million bales, making it the fifth largest producer with a share of only 4-5% in the global production. India has solid plans to increase its cotton production to over 40 million bales by 2030, while Pakistan faces uncertainty due to factors affecting cotton cultivation and production.
1716356630917.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles