2024 US Presidential Elections

The3Amigos

Country flag

Concard

Country flag
Trump says he is good buddies with Xi.
Yeah, that's what everyone thought that any political leader will say one thing which rally their supporters to vote for him/her during elections and will behave completely in a different way preserving the status quo after getting elected. But that didn't happen with Trump atleast on the economic front. The ripple effect of trade war is still felt as Biden also hasn't lifted all the tariffs imposed on Chinese goods. Imagine what he will do if he ever gets elected again given America's trade deficit with China has only been growing. With his repeated ramblings about how he can get along with Putin just fine sounds like Trump doesn't consider Russia as an enemy. However, he certainly thinks China as an enemy which has stolen jobs from his support base.

shade

Country flag
Trump says he is good buddies with Xi.
Imran Khan in the 2019 election claimed he was best frands with Modi.
Now Modi is doing Ram Mandir rituals like a King of old and Imran Khan is put in a cage just because he made Uncle Sam very upset.

All your retarded jhumlas like this may work on smooth brained Russians and Iranians, not us.

The3Amigos

Country flag
Imran Khan in the 2019 election claimed he was best frands with Modi.
Now Modi is doing Ram Mandir rituals like a King of old and Imran Khan is put in a cage just because he made Uncle Sam very upset.

All your retarded jhumlas like this may work on smooth brained Russians and Iranians, not us.
US presidents always tread a fine line with China. Election rhetoric is not what he does once elected. The Chinese consumer products market is huge and lucrative, which is why the US recognized China in the first place in 1979.

The3Amigos

Country flag
Yeah, that's what everyone thought that any political leader will say one thing which rally their supporters to vote for him/her during elections and will behave completely in a different way preserving the status quo after getting elected. But that didn't happen with Trump atleast on the economic front. The ripple effect of trade war is still felt as Biden also hasn't lifted all the tariffs imposed on Chinese goods. Imagine what he will do if he ever gets elected again given America's trade deficit with China has only been growing. With his repeated ramblings about how he can get along with Putin just fine sounds like Trump doesn't consider Russia as an enemy. However, he certainly thinks China as an enemy which has stolen jobs from his support base.
The US is no longer the center of the world. China is self sufficient and does not rely on exporting cheap stuffs to the US.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Didn't Trump get banned from 2 states? More Democrat States will just ban him from running.

Concard

Country flag
The US is no longer the center of the world. China is self sufficient and does not rely on exporting cheap stuffs to the US.
Oh boy, I hope you are not living under a rock. I am not sure what exactly you mean by China being self sufficient. But here is my 2 cents. China is not self sufficient. Just go through the data. China now is a net food importer. China also imports lot of it's energy and high technology like semiconductor chips. There is a lot more I guess you can do the googling yourself.

Having said that China is still working in a Western imposed financial system on the world. This means China needs dollars and Euros for trade. This also means China needs Western financial system to survive atleast for now until an alternative is found which I don't think is happening anytime in near future. Even when China exports it's goods to other countries it is doing so under the shield of US navy which controls the world's oceans. Does China's navy blue water capable? Nope. China still has US treasury bonds. The day Western countries turn against China is also the day it's economy falls to the ground as Chinese economy is reliant on trade.

You can believe what ever you want if it helps you sleep better at night. But anyone with a functioning brain will know a country(USA) which prints money out of thin air and exchanges it for real goods and services and controls the oceans at the barrel of a gun is the real super power. China is sure an economic power but super power it is not. Even China today becoming an economic power is the direct result of US of A. As they say "Uncle Sam giveth and Uncle Sam taketh away". The day you seriously challenge their status quo and go to war with them, they will pull out the fangs to show who is the boss. For now it looks like although China wants to challenge the West, it is not in a position to replace Western financial institutions as they are reliant on the West for trade.

The3Amigos

Country flag
Oh boy, I hope you are not living under a rock. I am not sure what exactly you mean by China being self sufficient. But here is my 2 cents. China is not self sufficient. Just go through the data. China now is a net food importer. China also imports lot of it's energy and high technology like semiconductor chips. There is a lot more I guess you can do the googling yourself.

Having said that China is still working in a Western imposed financial system on the world. This means China needs dollars and Euros for trade. This also means China needs Western financial system to survive atleast for now until an alternative is found which I don't think is happening anytime in near future. Even when China exports it's goods to other countries it is doing so under the shield of US navy which controls the world's oceans. Does China's navy blue water capable? Nope. China still has US treasury bonds. The day Western countries turn against China is also the day it's economy falls to the ground as Chinese economy is reliant on trade.

You can believe what ever you want if it helps you sleep better at night. But anyone with a functioning brain will know a country(USA) which prints money out of thin air and exchanges it for real goods and services and controls the oceans at the barrel of a gun is the real super power. China is sure an economic power but super power it is not. Even China today becoming an economic power is the direct result of US of A. As they say "Uncle Sam giveth and Uncle Sam taketh away". The day you seriously challenge their status quo and go to war with them, they will pull out the fangs to show who is the boss. For now it looks like although China wants to challenge the West, it is not in a position to replace Western financial institutions as they are reliant on the West for trade.
The West has never conquered China. China is a thousands year old civilization. Chinese look down on Westerners as barbarians, people who live in the north where there is no sunlight in winter and go mad from lack of sunlight.

Concard

Country flag
The West has never conquered China. China is a thousands year old civilization. Chinese look down on Westerners as barbarians, people who live in the north where there is no sunlight in winter and go mad from lack of sunlight.
You obviously are too immature to understand my comment. What did I address in my comment and what are you replying with? Where did I ever talk about conquering China? Do you have any understanding of global financial system? Do you have any idea why the world trade is conducted in US dollar and not in something neutral like Gold or Silver? Do you have any idea why US has military bases around the world even in regions where they have no enemies?

If you can't give a coherent answer to the above then there is no point in taking this conversation forward.

Hari Sud

Country flag
US Election and Disbarring Trump from contesting

It is an ugly election contest in US this year. There is an old man (Biden) on the top job who can hardly function less than four hours a day, hence the Administration is run by Advisors of one kind or the other. Very poorly run. Even the war in Ukraine is coming to a grinding halt, where there is a parliamentary (Congressional) logjam.

Then there is ex President Trump; who wishes to regain his old job back. His contention is that he was cheated out of the elections 3 years back by Biden. The latter has created all kinds of legal cases with false evidence to bar Trump from contesting again. Biden is really afraid that the sitting President like Carter 40 years back, he will be defeated by Trump. Biden as per polls is highly unpopular.

If Trump is disbarred with legal loopholes then US will be classified as a “Banana Republic”. By definition Banana Republic is where free and unencumbered elections are not possible. If with US legal loopholes, Trump is disbarred then U.S. falls in that category.

US is loosing friends fast. With distasteful American support to Muslim and murderers like Hamas, Israel is not fully listening to them. China has decided to side with Russia on Ukraine war and India is Lukewarm because U.S. has instituted a worthless intelligence intercepts based case case against an Indian national living Czech Republic.

Hence U.S. diplomacy and politics is in bad shape. It urgently needs a change of Administration.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Even we call anyone who is not East of indus and on our side of himalaya as a melachhas ( literally barbarians ) .
And we used to look down upon turkic muslim invaders , Arab Muslim invaders, etcetera , we underestimated their lust for barabarism.
It didn't end well for us , yes we resisted for 1000 years , it includes britsh paramountacy era also.
We learnt one thing, never underestimate outsiders, looking down upon anyone is unnecessary and unrelated to what they might do to you .
Even you people had your moments with Mongols , with the 5 nation aalliance and Japanese .( I completely know what they did to china , and even though India and China or Bharat or zhongua are in a adverse situation relying on a very thin aspect of modus viviendi to manage current situations on borders , I still have my sympathies with Chinese and recognise their heroic resistance to japnese .
But did any one in Nanjing thought what japs would do once they won the city ? None did .
What happened after that , I don't wish to describe here , but Chinese looked down upon japs as wako or pirates , yet they just like us underestimated their cruelty.)

Last edited:

The3Amigos

Country flag
US Election and Disbarring Trump from contesting

It is an ugly election contest in US this year. There is an old man (Biden) on the top job who can hardly function less than four hours a day, hence the Administration is run by Advisors of one kind or the other. Very poorly run. Even the war in Ukraine is coming to a grinding halt, where there is a parliamentary (Congressional) logjam.

Then there is ex President Trump; who wishes to regain his old job back. His contention is that he was cheated out of the elections 3 years back by Biden. The latter has created all kinds of legal cases with false evidence to bar Trump from contesting again. Biden is really afraid that the sitting President like Carter 40 years back, he will be defeated by Trump. Biden as per polls is highly unpopular.

If Trump is disbarred with legal loopholes then US will be classified as a “Banana Republic”. By definition Banana Republic is where free and unencumbered elections are not possible. If with US legal loopholes, Trump is disbarred then U.S. falls in that category.

US is loosing friends fast. With distasteful American support to Muslim and murderers like Hamas, Israel is not fully listening to them. China has decided to side with Russia on Ukraine war and India is Lukewarm because U.S. has instituted a worthless intelligence intercepts based case case against an Indian national living Czech Republic.

Hence U.S. diplomacy and politics is in bad shape. It urgently needs a change of Administration.
The US has 3 branches of power. President, congress, supreme court. Let's see what the US supreme court has to say about it.

The3Amigos

Country flag
Trump put a lot of judges on the US supreme court during his term. There's no way he will be barred from any state.

Hari Sud

Country flag
The US has 3 branches of power. President, congress, supreme court. Let's see what the US supreme court has to say about it.
‘The one which matters the most in international affairs is “Administration”. That is what other nations outside of US concentrate on.

Freedom Thru Firepower

Country flag
Ron DeSantis Ends Campaign for President

The Florida governor, who once appeared to be Donald Trump’s most daunting challenger, ran a costly, turbulent campaign that failed to catch on with Republican voters.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles