China Economy: News & Discussion

srevster

Country flag
It's another frustrated day for @MiG-29SMT @Azaad @srevster. Just experienced China's Shenzhou-18 crewed mission this week and now they have to witness China's Chang'E 6 lunar sample return mission from far side of the moon for first time next week. Really really bad week for @MiG-29SMT @Azaad @srevster
Why would we be frustrated? You are the one obsessed with India, coming to an Indian forum and making us aware that we are in a competition with China. If anything I see it as China feeling threatened from India and insecure that the CCP model has no justification if a chaotic democracy can do the same thing 2-3 year later than China.

Azaad

Country flag

Great Helmsman 2.0 is riding a tiger ! Succesive CCP administrations have followed break neck speed in building up infrastructure & industrial capacities such that today it threatens to undermine the very existence of industries & consequently economies of those countries across the world.

Push back was bound to happen & is happening. It's only a matter of time before it gains pace & exports from China are effectively curtailed if not banned.

On the other hand if China doesn't aggressively pursue export, its economy stagnates. The CCP has created a monster over which it is losing control.This is what riding a tiger means.

Taiwan or no Taiwan, conflict of CCP China with the free world is inevitable. It's only a matter of time.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Why would we be frustrated? You are the one obsessed with India, coming to an Indian forum and making us aware that we are in a competition with China. If anything I see it as China feeling threatened from India and insecure that the CCP model has no justification if a chaotic democracy can do the same thing 2-3 year later than China.
That is what I like Indian people you are much more humble and you have good technology congratulations

rockdog

Country flag
TikTok’s Origin Story: Court Files Show Role of GOP Megadonor Jeff Yass - The New York Times

Court records, mistakenly made public, tell a story about the birth of ByteDance, its bumpy road to success and the role of the Republican megadonor Jeff Yass’s firm.

In 2009, long before Jeff Yass became a Republican megadonor, his firm, Susquehanna International Group, invested in a Chinese real estate start-up that boasted a sophisticated search algorithm.

The company, 99Fang, promised to help buyers find their perfect homes. Behind the scenes, employees of a Chinese subsidiary of Mr. Yass’s firm were so deeply involved, records show, that they conceived the idea for the company and handpicked its chief executive. They said in one email that he was not the company’s “real founder.”

As a real estate venture, 99Fang ultimately fizzled. But it was significant, according to a lawsuit by former Susquehanna contractors, because of what it spawned. They say that 99Fang’s chief executive — and the search technology — resurfaced at another Susquehanna venture: ByteDance.

ByteDance, the owner of TikTok, is now one of the world’s most highly valued start-ups, worth $225 billion, according to CB Insights, a firm that tracks venture capital. ByteDance is also at the center of a tempest on Capitol Hill, where some lawmakers see the company as a threat to American security. They are considering a bill that could break up the company. The man picked by Susquehanna to run the housing site, Zhang Yiming, became ByteDance’s founder.

This smart team got around 400 times ROI betting on Mr Zhang Yiming.

rockdog

Country flag
NOP, you also quite care about Pakistan, it doesn't mean they are equal to India.

If you check the key indicators after 2019, the gaps between China and India are expanding.

I mainly check the following data:
GDP, Per GDP, trade surplus with India, new Fighter production, new warship tonnage, Mobile phone share, TV share, EV share in Indian...

In 2019, a year before Covid-19 pandemic, global GDP was a little over $87 trillion, with the UnitedStates's GDP amounting to $21.38 trillion, China's amounting to $14.34 trillion, and India's GDPamounting to $2.84 trillion
Off late there is a lot of brouhaha about the US economy falling into recession, whereas Indiaregistering world-beating GDP growth. The facts, however, are not sanguine.

For 2022, three years after all the Covid-19 disruptions, the US GDP has grown to $25.46 trillion,China's GDP to $18.1 trillion, and India's GDP to $3.39 trillion.

The US and china have added GDP of $4.08 trillion and $3.76 trillion respectively in these three years. At the same time, India could add only $0.55 trillion. Both the US and China have added more thanIndia's 2022-23 GDP ($3.39 trillion) during this period.

https://www.deccanherald.com/opinio...-us-china-is-widening-alarmingly-1233747.html

srevster

Country flag
NOP, you are also quite care Pakistan, it doesn't mean they are equal to India.

If you check the key indicators after 2019, the gaps between China and India are expanding.

I mainly check the following data:
GDP, Per GDP, trade surplus with India, new Fighter production, new warship tonnage, Mobile phone share, TV share, EV share in Indian...

India didn't gain too much, it's reality.

In 2019, a year before Covid-19 pandemic, global GDP was a little over $87 trillion, with the UnitedStates's GDP amounting to $21.38 trillion, China's amounting to $14.34 trillion, and India's GDPamounting to $2.84 trillion
Off late there is a lot of brouhaha about the US economy falling into recession, whereas Indiaregistering world-beating GDP growth. The facts, however, are not sanguine.

For 2022, three years after all the Covid-19 disruptions, the US GDP has grown to $25.46 trillion,China's GDP to $18.1 trillion, and India's GDP to $3.39 trillion.

The US and china have added GDP of $4.08 trillion and $3.76 trillion respectively in these three years. At the same time, India could add only $0.55 trillion. Both the US and China have added more thanIndia's 2022-23 GDP ($3.39 trillion) during this period.

https://www.deccanherald.com/opinio...-us-china-is-widening-alarmingly-1233747.html
Bro you should understand the basics of compound growth.

smooth manifold

Country flag
Hehe. More than two decades behind China. Twenty two Chinese have been to space.

A devastating news for you.
00796bBcly1hp3l7y2ukgj34i82ofhdu.jpg

rockdog

Country flag
Bro you should understand the basics of compound growth.
I m big fan of industrialization.

When i compare the real strengh, I'd like to compare the industrial output between two nations. What i observed:

1. China owned 75% share on renewable energy supply chain.

2. China exported 5 millions auto, same as whole indian domestic production.

3. 100 new fighters per yr, ur whole plan for purchasing rafale project was 72. And it lasted 12 yrs.

4. PLAN got a French Navy size fleet every year.

5. 70% air conditioner made by 5 chinese brands.

6. DJI owned 75% share on civil drone market。

... ...

Western beat India and China 150 yrs ago, not because they were better on civilization, but more industrialized.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag

When i compare the real strengh, I'd like to compare the industrial output between two nations. What i observed:

3. 100 new fighters per yr, ur whole plan for purchasing rafale project was 72. And it lasted 12 yrs.

... ...

Western beat India and China 150 yrs ago, not because they were better on civilization, but more industrialized.
but China will be beaten and india will be in the winners side

rockdog

Country flag

6. DJI owned 75% share on civil drone market。

... ...

A mid sized Chinese auto magzine would invested 7 millions USD every year, purchased most important vehicles, just for publishing testing annual reports bettwen 48c and -30c.

IMG_20240428_114222.jpg

Screenshot_2024-04-28-11-41-14-114_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg

Screenshot_2024-04-28-11-40-48-319_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg

Screenshot_2024-04-28-11-41-02-178_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg

srevster

Country flag
You may not know what Chinese startups are doing.

All private Chinese liquid rockets in development(maybe not all)

1.Space Pioneer Tianlong-3 Heavy LOX/RP-1 LEO: 68t First orbital flight 2026
2.CAS Space Kinetica-3 LOX/RP-1 LEO: 57t First orbital flight unknown
3.Orienspace Gravity-3 LOX/RP-1 LEO: 30.6t First orbital flight unknown
4.Orienspace Gravity-2 LOX/RP-1 LEO: 25.6t First orbital flight 2025
5.Land Space Zhuque-3 LOX/CH4 LEO: 21.3t First orbital flight 2025
6.Deep Blue Aerospace Nebula-2 LOX/RP-1 LEO:20t
7.Space Pioneer Tianlong-3 LOX/RP-1 LEO:17t First orbital flight Sept 2024
8.i-Space Hyperbola-3 LOX/CH4 LEO: 13.7t First orbital flight 2025
9.CAS Space Kinetica-2 LOX/RP-1 LEO:12t First orbital flight Aug 2025
10.Nayuta Space Space Chaser-1 LEO:10t First orbital flight 2025
11.Space Epoch XZY-1 LOX/RP-1 LEO:10t First orbital flight 2025
12.Space Circling Huilong-1 LEO: 10t First orbital flight unknown