Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Azaad

Country flag
NRI leftist idiot gets herself arrested by threatening officials because they're pro Israel. NRI parents really need to step up their game.

This is she at her arraignment on 16 felony counts
28 years old and deeply concerned about the peacefuls :)
(Pro-Palestine protestor makes first court appearance, threatened to 'murder' city council (msn.com) )

View attachment 248251

Here's the video of the idiot in tears. Most of these brainwashed DEI / woke scum would replicate the reaction of this buffalo here once arrested & charged on single or multiple counts.

They've got no clue how their divisive politics destroys society for they lack the intellectual tools & emotional maturity to dissect the problem at hand & come up with constructive solutions, instead indulging in show protests.

Unfortunately for us they aren't as mentally imbalanced as she buffalo was to cross a line & pay the price as this one will. And pay a price she must just to serve as a cautionary tale .

Azaad

Country flag

Here's the video of the idiot in tears. Most of these brainwashed DEI / woke scum would replicate the reaction of this buffalo here once arrested & charged on single or multiple counts.

They've got no clue how their divisive politics destroys society for they lack the intellectual tools & emotional maturity to dissect the problem at hand & come up with constructive solutions, instead indulging in show protests.

Unfortunately for us they aren't as mentally imbalanced as she buffalo was to cross a line & pay the price as this one will. And pay a price she must just to serve as a cautionary tale .

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
1 kneeger took down 3 white weaklings. Goroids are nothing without guns.

I have watched ample number of school fights from the US and UK and in most cases involving a Black, the Black girl or boy fights like an animal, a wild animal to be more precise.
I can make certain observations about Blacks fighting other blacks and people of other races.
1. The way they throw those punches and kicks, it's almost as if they want their opponents to be dead, not hurt but "dead". Like with the intent of murdering their opponents.
2. They are hyper-aggressive. In the school fight videos that I have seen, the American, British whites are relatively more docile and mostly try their best to defend themselves and avoid trying to hurt the other person as much Blacks do. When they throw punches and kicks, it's almost like they do it with the intent of not wanting to kill them but rather make them back off. One has to take into account that there are several outliers too where our western "Gora" kids fight with equal savagery as black kids.
3. I don't if it's just me, but I sometimes think that Anglo Saxons especially British Kids or American kids have a very tribalistic mindset and upbringing. It's almost like they have zero discipline taught to them in their upbringing. This is including whites, blacks and all western kids in general.

Now coming to back to Blacks: Black ghetto culture, so many children being born out of wedlock, high crime rates per capita, its no wonder their behaviour is so primitive and uncivilized. Blacks blame racism for their under developed societies but see how the Asian-American societies are doing in terms of development and economic status, that is largely positive. It shows that racism, while not absent in the US is not institutionalised into the American society.

In my years of schooling, I always avoid getting into any kind of altercations or argumenta simply because I know that there will be consequences for indulging in such behaviour. My parents were very strict with my behaviour and whenever I didn't listen, I would get the occasional thrashing and beating. But in American schools it's the near polar opposite. Any altercation will simply not involve a teacher, any teacher who tries to mediation can be acused of assaulting the students.
ATTACHING SOME REAL EXAMPLES MYSELF.

Cheran

Country flag
Wannable Kebabi Habibi was doing okay as long as he was giving threats to Modi, "fascist" Hindus, BJP etc.

Wannable Kebabi Habibi might have thought that since Pannun sir is still giving threats to India, Hindus, Modi, BJP under the protection of CIA, she too has the same privilege.

Wannable Kebabi Habibi has been shown her place & told as to whom you can give death threats to.

This is a message to all wannabe Kebabi Habibis as to whom you can & cannot give death threats to.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Wignats having a family feud;

Daily reminder: Wignats are just bottom of the barrel trash - socially, politically, electorally and economically irrelevant, perpetually hiding behind anime DPs and worse off than pre 1964 blacks. Ergo, you are allowed to abuse, troll and doxx them or be racist; everything goes.

Blademaster

There is a reason for it. Unlike other countries, Germany simply do not allow sellers to set a price and get away with it. Sellers have to justify their prices in accordance with the features of the property they are selling or renting and German authorities need independent verification and they control property prices.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles